Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
I am a 24 year old man and for quite sometime everytime I go to the toilet to do long toilet, after im done I always have urine leaking. After going to the toilet or sometimes it just happens. A few drops of urine come out and I cannot control it. What do I do. Do I see a urologist? what do I do?
Kidney transplant for 70 years old female which age group of living dinner is perfect. Is transplant at this age is successful in this modern treatment days.
Dr, recently my husband urinary infection with 35-40 pus cells, 3-4 blood cells. He had slight bleeding while urinating. He is 54yrs old. Non diabetic and mildly hypertensive. Our Dr. Advised cue, ultrasound scan for abdomen, serum creatine. His ultrasound suggested no stones, kidneys and prostrate were perfect. No other abnormalities, except mild infection. His creatine levels were 2.1. He was given antibiotics for 5 days and now he is perfectly alright. But my concern is does this creatinine create future kidney problems. Is 2.1 level okay in uti. Kindly guide me. Thank you.
Sir mera accident hua Tha. Jab mein 7 saal ka Tha. Us accident me mere penis pe chot lag gyi thi. Jis ke chalte huye 1-2 saal tak meri urine apne aap nikal jati thi. Mein control he ni kr pata Tha. Lekin Ab mein 18 saal ka ho gya hu sab thik hai lekin mere penis ka size nahi bada hua. Penis chota hai mere avi vi. Jiske chalte mujhe bahut bura feel hota hai please help me.
Hey doc, whenever I got to washroom and urinate I never feel I'm done yet something is remaining. I wait alot yet I feel I'm not done. Am I suffering from any disease. Every now and then I get the feel I need to pee.
Sir have small in size urinary organ its 4 inches small and want 8 inches long tell me how to long it.
I have redness in urethra and and many times it feels uncomfortable and also feel inflammation. I also feel weakness and fatigue in my legs because of this. I am unable to understand the problem. Also the frequency of urine has reduced to 3-4 times a day. Got urine exam and the report reflected 2-3 pus cells nothing else. Please help.
I am 42 years old my problem is that six month earlier I was diagnosed stone in kidney symptom. What to do now ?
I'm Pranav. I'm 18 years old. I had a routine urine check up this week for aviation medical test. I got temporary unfit due to the presence of 2-4 hpf pus cells . The doctor advised me to repeat the test next month. How can I reduce the pus cells? Please help.
Doc my dad had diabetes and also having kidney problem due to stone he lost a kidney. Nowadays he felt too weak. What are all the fruits, healthy food he has to take intake. Pls give me the healthy diet detail for my dad and is 60 years old.
I have a urine problem. I am going to pass urine after an every hour. I had checked my blood and urine sugar which is normal. I have 4 mm. Kidney. Stone also.
Nephrotic syndrome is a type of kidney disorder wherein, the body passes out excess amount of proteins through urine, owing to the damage caused to the tiny clusters of blood vessels in the kidneys. The symptoms include putting on excessive weight as a result of fluid retention, foamy urine and severe swelling around the region of the feet, ankles and eyes.
Common causes behind it
- Minimal change disease (also known as nil disease) leads to the abnormal functioning of the kidneys
- Excess deposit of amyloid proteins in the organs, thus taking a toll on the filter mechanism of the kidneys.
- Diabetes affecting the glomeruli (capillaries present in the nephrons of the kidneys).
- Systemic lupus erythematous causing chronic swelling of your kidney.
- Membranous nephropathy wherein the membranes in your glomeruli thicken.
- Infections such as malaria, hepatitis C, hepatitis B and HIV.
- Medications to combat infections and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Kidney Biopsy is an essential part of disease assessment.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors bring down blood pressure levels as well as the amount of protein discharged from the urine.
- Water pills help control sweating, thus, increasing the fluid flushed from the kidneys.
- Statins reduce cholesterol levels.
- Blood thinners such as anticoagulants lower the risk of blood clots.
- Corticosteroids regulate the immune system and ease the inflammation that results from kidney disorders.
- Incorporating certain lifestyle changes such as opting for lean proteins, cutting on the intake of fat in the diet and consuming lesser amounts of salt can treat inflammation and swelling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.