Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. UmaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have face one problem. Mera question ye he ki me apni wife ke sath sex karne bad me uski vegina me Ejaculate karta hu or Hips or uske leg bhi uche rakhta hu lekine fir bhi enjculate hone ke baad sperm fastly baher aa jata he. Me esa kya karu jese Sperm Baher Na aa jaye. Or meri wife pregnet ho jaye.
I started my periods on Saturday. But I had sex with my husband. I bled a little during it, but I haven't bled after that like usual .I bled a little today. Is my period over or will it resume again?
I am 35 years married female. For the first time I missed my periods. Last month my period got started on 14th and on 27th I removed my multiload which was for 3 years. But till now I am not having any signs of going to be periods as usually my period starts before the last months date. Kindly advise. What could be the reason.
I had a sex with my B/F before some days now my monthly periods stops for about 10 days when I test for the pregnancy with the device available in the market it displays -ve is my pregnancy starts? How do I prevent without abortion.
Hai good evening I have a small problem. After abortion how many days we should not have sex. To day 24 day after abortion. I Am waiting for your reply. Thank-you.
I getting bad smell while having sex what is the reason even after I take full bath, smell is not from me its from my partner vagina.
For some women, a period can be more than just uncomfortable. There are a number of menstrual problems that could affect women. These range from irregular periods to excessive bleeding and premenstrual syndrome. The good news is that homeopathy can be used to effectively treat these problems. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the problem instead of the symptoms. Additionally, it has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic forms of treatment for menstrual problems:
- Sepia: Sepia can be used to treat late menstruation as well as scanty blood flow. It is also helpful is the period is accompanied by pain and a sense of weight in the pelvic area and lower back. This can also be used to treat irritability and depression.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is helpful in cases where menstrual bleeding causes substantial weight fluctuations, bloating and water retention. It can also be used to treat irregular periods and scanty or excess blood flow. Pulsatilla is also used as a form of treatment for the severe griping pains that can accompany menstrual flow.
- Cimicifuga: This is used to treat irregular periods and painful periods. It also treats mental unrest, nervousness and irritability triggered by menstruation.
- Lycopodium: In some cases, delayed menses can last longer than normal and have an abnormally heavy blood flow. In such cases, lycopodium is an effective homeopathic remedy.
- Belladonna: Excessive menstrual bleeding and early menses can be treated with belladonna. This type of menses is also accompanied by intense pain that is relieved by standing and cramps in the back and arms. Belladonna is also extremely useful in acute cases of endometriosis and inflammation of the ovaries.
- Creosote: Excessive blood flow that is intermittent and preceded by abdominal bloating can be treated using Creosote. This blood flow is usually dark brown in colour and accompanied by an offensive odor. Creosote can also be used against ulcerations in the female genital organs, burning pain and soreness.
- Helonias: Pain extending from the back of the uterus and loss of muscle strength in the genital organs can be treated with helonias. It can also be used to treat leucorrhoea or dark, offensive vaginal discharge as well as displacement of the uterus.
When prescribing medication for a menstrual problem, a homeopathic doctor not only looks at the symptoms presented but also the personality and lifestyle of the patient. Hence what suits one person may not have the same effect on another. Hence, if you are facing a menstrual problem, it is best to consult a doctor at the earliest.
My wife's right ovary has enlarged in size & the left is normal in size Hyperechoic stromal echotexture. Multiple small cyst are seen at both ovaries. Right ovary size 40 mm multiply 19 mm Left ovary =31 multiply 18 mm This is USG report now I want to ask is anything wrong in the report if such then give suggestions and one more thing is that we want a baby so please advice both of us for the baby.
I am a girl of 17 yrs. I am not having periods properly. I had medicines. After medicines it happens. In dat month but den it makes a long gap of 4, 5 months. I tried homeopathy. And first time the regularity was of 4 months on date. After that the same problem. I feel my weight is also gaining due to that factor. And I am dissapointed hugely. Wat should I do to get through all this? for weight factoir I tried baba ramdev's medicine but I guess dat did not work and I gained some weight too instead of loosing. Now I am doing gym. N that is also not benifiting poroperly.
I need some help my period was on for twice this month the second was unexpected. But after that I was feeling bad cramping vomiting sore nipples an sore breast the smell of foods makes me vomit I've take a pregnancy test but it's negative and I don't no what to do now can you help me please I really feel bad
Hello. Im married. N its going to be 3 years on dis feb. I am having irregular periods bt frm last 3 months my periods wer regular. Bt dis tym I again missed my periods n its been almost 20 days up. I tested pregnancy thrice bt its negative al the tym. I hav thyroid. Bt its normal. Wt can be the reason fr dis. N can I plan my pregnancy nw? I mean b4 dis periods cum. Wt to do? please help me.
My daughter is 15 years old, she is having pain in stomach areas from three days, she passes stool semi solid form and pain is not continous it is generally twice or thrice in a day. She have irregular menstrual periods too, last period she attended was last week, after three months gap. Kindly suggest should I follow up her pediatrician or some other doc?
The cervix is a part of the female reproductive system. It is the lower part of the woman's uterus, and it connects the vagina with the uterus. This is usually closed and tight, but ends up dilating during occasions like pregnancy and childbirth. The cervix is also known to soften eventually during the course of one's pregnancy and delivery. In case the cervix starts to open up too early, this condition is known as an insufficient cervix or an incompetent cervix. Here is everything you need to know about this condition.
Definition and symptoms: An incompetent or insufficient cervix is one that opens up too early and does not support a normal delivery. The symptoms that may point at this condition include pressure in the pelvic area, pain in the back, light bleeding from the vagina, mild cramps in the abdomen, and a change in the odour and hue of the vaginal discharge that may be experienced by the pregnant woman. Usually, such symptoms and changes are not seen in the early stages of one's pregnancy. Mostly, the symptoms are experienced after the fourth or fifth month of pregnancy, in the second trimester, when there is greater pressure on the area due to the growing fetus.
Risk factors: There are a number of factors that increase the risk of this condition, including congenital conditions like uterine anomalies and other genetic disorders. These disorders may affect the fibrous protein that produces the connective tissue of the body, which is also known as collagen. When there is a decrease in this kind of tissue, the cervix becomes incompetent or insufficient. Also, when there has been overexposure to synthetic estrogen, this kind of condition may be experienced. Further, cervical trauma is another factor that may cause this condition along with dilation and curettage, which is a procedure that corrects uterine conditions.
Treatment: The main form of treatment usually includes the prescription of progesterone supplements in the form of weekly administered injections. Also, serial ultrasounds every fortnight can help in monitoring the situation closely so that the doctor is able to ascertain whether or not you are going to be able to go through a normal delivery or not. Cervical cerclage is also a surgical procedure that can help such a condition. In this procedure, the cervix is stitched up with strong sutures, which will be removed in the last month of pregnancy, or just before the delivery. This is especially helpful if there have been cases of premature delivery in the past. This procedure is usually carried out within the first 14 weeks of the pregnancy to avoid loss of the fetus.
Hello Dr, I'm 9 weeks pregnant, I feel extremely tired these days, I feel sick, finds difficulty in doing my regular tasks. I feel nausea but don't vomit that often and smelling sense has increased. What's the reason behind this sickness.
A pain in the back can make even small, daily activities like bathing, getting dressed or even bending down to pick up things difficult. A quick and thorough treatment of such problems can prevent the problem from worsening. In such cases, there is an obvious need to exercise the lower back muscles. However, before performing these exercises, a lot of preparation is required to get your back into shape. Taking enough time to warm up and stretch the muscles can make a significant difference between helping and making the problem worse.
Why should you exercise your lower back?
The main reason for exercising the lower back region is to make it move gently through all types of motion so that it can have a greater range of movement during daily activities. Core strengthening exercises and stretches are recommended to prevent back pain. While doing these exercises, try avoiding activities that cause pain or discomfort. Pain is a sign of problem and one must be careful to avoid it during these exercises as it shows that you are hurting yourself in some way or the other.
Activities to be followed:
The following activities can help in increasing the flow of blood to the sore areas of your back and prepare for more activity, thus reducing the chance of aggravation.
- Soak in a tub of water: Fill a tub with water to a level that you will tend to float and thus reduce the force of gravity on your spine and muscles. Epsom salt can be added to relax the muscles. Do not to sit up too high in as it can cause stress to the low back discs. Slide down low enough so that the back is allowed to flatten a small amount, thus reducing disc and muscle stress.
- Use local heat to reduce muscle spasms: Soak a large towel with hot water and wring it out. Place it on the low back where your pain is located. You can also place a damp towel in the microwave oven long enough so as to heat the towel. Be careful not to overheat the towel. Place the warm cloth on the area of your pain for about ten minutes.
- Hip slides: Lie on your back. First move one hip and then the other towards your shoulders. Raise your right hip towards the right shoulder and then the left hip towards the left shoulder. Raise one of your hips and then the other up off the floor so that your back twists a little. Raise the right hip off from the floor and then do the same with your left hip.
- Windmill: This is a general back exercise. Create big circles with your arms by rotating them in clockwise and anticlockwise circles.
These activities are an excellent way to reduce back spasms and the stress on your back.
Sir, My wife is suffering from irritation in vagina and rectum. All the medical tests like Blood test, pap smear, biopsy, thyroid etc are normal. Kindly advice.
Homeopathic treatment is recommended because it not only can lower and stabilize blood pressure, it also has a positive effect on overall health. Consult for treatment - Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
Homoeopathy can cure some problems without going to surgery like
2. Ganglion, cyst
3. Benign tumours
4. Piles and haemorrhages
5. Sexual problems
6. Hormonal issues
7. Menstrual problems
8. Skin problems
9. Renal stones (upto a certain limit)
10. Gastric problems
Moreover now a days homoeopathy is used widely in our country and abroad like france, uk, germany etc for getting a palliation and controlling the cancer without highly side effective medications.
So try homoeopathy once before taking the ultimate decision about your body.
Health is wealth so preserve it not ruin it.