Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. UmaYour feedback matters!
I had my period between 10-13th feb n had a intercourse on 17 feb without protection. Is there any chances of getting pregnant? Wht should I do?
I am 24 year old and 8 month pregnant and my hemoglobin level is 10.7, previous month was 9.4 How it is dangerous at pregnancy time and is it compulsory to take blood bottle at this time ? Give me any other suggestions for same.
I am an 18 years old girl. I'm having a problem that is continuing for over a month now. Its not always irritating, but sometimes when I get toilet, the area starts to itch suddenly, and also my pee nowadays smells a bit awkwardly different, which is more similar to that of stale coconut water. I never had any uti problem before. The colour of my toilet is absolutely fine, and its not that it itches while I pee. But it sometimes starts all of a sudden, and more specifically when my bladders are full. This never happened before. I maintain a healthy diet full of fruits and veggies in plenty daily, and I also drink large quantities of water everyday. If its at all a uti problem, then should I consult a doctor immediately or should I wait by having plenty of water and living a healthy lifestyle for another few days? please help.
I am married before 10 months. I try to make my wife pregnant but every time it fails. What should I do. I try this since last 6 months.
Mira and her boyfriend had a kind of unprotected sex this morning. However her boyfriend did not enter her. Their genitals rubbed against each other while she had her panty on all the time. She is not sure if there was any pre ejaculation or if it was completely dry. Should she be doing something about it. Even if there was an ejaculation are there chances that she could get pregnant? Should she be taking some contraceptive pill. If so which one. It's her 7th day after her periods.
If I do sex with my girl friend with out a condom but don't release the sperm in her vagina instead on her breast or elsewhere. Would she get pregnant or not?
I hv been married for last 4 and half years and m trying to conceive from last 2 years but no success yet. Our all tests are done, mine all test reports r normal like Fallopian tubes open etc. The problem is with my husbands sperm count as it is low and keeps on fluctuating like 20 million, 35 million. So please suggest what should we do now, shall we go for iui and what its success rate in our case. Will it be healthy pregnancy and everything will be fine in future. Please suggest what should we do.
Ovigyn 5000 (hcg) injections are safe for foetus? for how many weeks of pregnancy these should be given?
I am now 20 years but I am very thin and my figure is not completely developed? what should I do now. I feel very bad when everyone says she is so thin.
I had done HCG Beta blood test on 12.12. 2015 and the report has come as negative. As well as I had done Urine test On 10.12. 2015 and its also resulted negative. But however still I haven't got period till 12.12. 2015. As my menstruation cycle date is 12.12. 2015. How to get period done? What shall I Do? Please help.
Hello Dr. Mere regularly monthly Periods hote h. But is bar nhi huye, mene pragnancy check ki usme negative Aya. Fir mene Dr. S consult Kiya unhone muje period ane ki or hormones balance ki madicin di. But mera period abhi bi nhi aya. Kya abhi pragnancy k chance h. Ya period ane jaruri h.
I am 31 years old female and planning 2nd child for last 4 months. Pls give me some tips to improve fertility and soon get positive results.
I've a PCOS condition and I take Primolut N for it. I had sex last Sunday night and it was unprotected .so Monday I took an ipill and then we had unprotected sex again on Tuesday morning and took another ipill immediately. I took my last tab of Primolut N on tuesday morning. It's been a week and i'm having nausea, vomiting, terrible headache and a bit of bleeding which is very different from normal periods. Please advise.
1. Keep children in mosquito nets
2. Apply natural mosquito repellent on their bodies
3. Give them 2-3 litres of fluids including glucose, fruit & vegetable juice and water
4. Use neem leaves to burn and cleanse your home
5. Keep tulsi plant in each room of your house.
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.