Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. UmaYour feedback matters!
Hello. I have taken UNWANTED 72. When I used already condom. I had listen that condom some times its fail. Thats y I took. I want to know that what can be side effects after take it. Because may be something will be inside vagina or may be not.
Dear doctor, my wife is going to complete her 7th month pregnancy. So what are the exercise she has to do in the morning and evening? last week our consultant doctor told that blood is low so my wife has been advised to take eight blood injections with in one month. Now she had two injections so far. Now I feel hesitate to take remaining injection. Whether should we take injection or in stead of this can we eat more fruits and food? if we can, please suggest us to what are the fruits and food items should have? thank you.
I got recently married (on 29th Jan 2016) and around that time I was taking pills to stop periods. The pills were taking after consulting a doctor. Since that i'm experience that my body becomes very hot during nights, when we are sleeping. Any specific reason why this is happening and to whom should I consult.
I am suffering from white discharge for last 1 year. I feels itching irritation and stomach ache .plz suggest me what should I done.
Best PCOD treatment in homeopathy. Please kindly n truthfully tell me the entire treatment time n cost. My age 30f, 78kg, 5'1 with no thyroid. My main concern is OK increasing weight and tough task to reduce with pcod. Will homeopathy able to cure me? I have a baby. I don't want any more. Only concern to cure pcod is to get rid of weight. My periods are slightly normal few days as compare to previous. Take my point seriously and reply honestly.
i m suffering from heavy bleeding due to fibroids & bulky utres.i m also suffering from h.b.p. 170/120 ,180/110, if i take regestron my b.pboost up what i hav e to do.
Papaya is intense, light and rough by nature, besides being hot in potency. The taste is sweet and pungent, though the after taste is bitter. Chemically, this fruit contains gum resin, yellow in color, glycosides, sugars, citric acid and papain, a digestive enzyme. This enzyme has digestive fats and proteins. It has abundant vitamins, namely, vitamin b complex, vitamin a and vitamin c. It is filled with minerals such as sodium and potassium supplements.
Natural tonic: papaya has numerous minerals, vitamins and digestive enzymes as a natural source. You can have papaya as a regular food in your daily diet and thus feel the boost of energy. This fruit can be beneficial as it increases blood sugar levels and improves blood pressure. It is highly recommended to people who suffer from lack of vigor, occasional sleep loss and fatigue symptoms.
Health benefits of papaya
- When taken with warm water is very useful. Even lactating mothers must supplement this fruit in their diet as a daily regimen. This results in a good production of milk.
- Joint pains remedy: the leaves and seeds of papaya are helpful in decreasing swelling and pain. The leaves may be warmed and applied on the affected joint pains and the seeds may be crushed and mixed with mustard oil for local massage.
- Papaya leaves and seeds are useful in treating intestinal worms.
- Papaya contains papain, the protein that is a digestive enzyme and assists in the process of natural digestion.
- Papaya can be had as regular consumption and it will help in solving the colon infections problem.
- The papaya skin is excellent in curing skin wounds.
- Papaya is high in nutritive value and low in calories, thus an excellent food for people on a diet.
- Consuming papaya regularly helps in relieving nausea and morning sickness.
- Papaya has anti-cancerous and anti-inflammatory properties. This anti-inflammatory property helps in reducing pain for people suffering from arthritis, osteoporosis, and edema.
- Papaya is exceptionally good for people who frequently suffer from a cough, cold or flu. This is because papaya promotes the immune system. Vitamin a and c in high concentration is beneficial to promote the immune system.
- Papaya is the best for good hair and equally helps in controlling dandruff. In fact, even the papaya shampoos are exceptionally good for hair and are easily obtainable in many stores.
- Raw papaya reduces menstrual irregularities and helps women. Papaya eases the condition in women by promoting natural flow during the cycle of menstruation.
- Papaya cleans your stomach and if papaya is eaten alone for 3 to 4 days, it has a beneficial tonic effect on the intestines and stomach.