Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I do sex with my boyfriend on 25 april 2016 without using any precautions and my bf ejaculate his sperms out of my vagina and then I do sex on 1st may and 5th may and take contraceptive pills but my periods date was 8th may and I do not get periods. So, is there are chances to get pregnant please tell me I am so afraid of it.
Daily consumption of one to two tablespoons of olive oil will do no harm to your body when compared to butter and other vegetable oils.
Q: I am 19 year old female. I have Pcos. Recently I did my hormone profile. Test showed normal results. Only Prolactin was little more from normal range. It showed 35ng/ml. Moreover I have no complaints of headache and all other problems. Doctor paniced me. Why this hormone is more. I just want to know is there any problem in this issue. How to normalize level of prolactin.
I am 23 years old. I am trying to get pregnant from last 4 months but I do not conceive. My periods are irregular. Last period was on 15 may and this month I have my periods on 20 june. My periods lasts for 4 days. After period when should I have sex with my husband to get pregnant.
Recurrent miscarriage is a condition when there has been three or more successive pregnancy losses. It is different from infertility as, infertility is the inability to conceive. For many cases, the cause of a recurrent miscarriage has not always been found. A number of factors can cause recurrent miscarriages of which some are treatable.It may not always be possible to identify a cause for recurrent miscarriage in a couple, even after extensive research and treatment procedures. Some of the common causes of recurrent miscarriage are described below:
- Chromosomal abnormalities: Incompatible chromosomes can result into pregnancy losses. When an egg and a sperm meet, of which one of them is faulty, they can't line up properly resulting into chromosomal abnormality. Such conditions lead to miscarriages.
- Uterine abnormalities or Incompetent cervixes: Miscarriages occur if the uterus is abnormally shaped since the embryo is not properly implanted or even if it gets implanted, it may not get sufficient nourishment to survive. If the woman has a weak cervix, it cannot hold the developing embryo, leading to miscarriage.
- Immunologic disorders: Under rare cases, the embryo itself is not accepted by the body. Antiphospholipid antibodies are those, which attack self tissues, such as embryos and prevent them from building up. This leads to recurrent miscarriage.
- Untreated thyroid problems: Conditions such as thyroid or uncontrolled diabetes result in uterine conditions which make it tough for the embryos to survive.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome: Women with polycystic ovary syndrome tend to have high levels of male hormones which, result in irregular menstruation and ovulation. This can prevent the lining of the endometrium from maturing that is required for holding the embryo.
- Bacterial infections: There may be presence of a number of microorganisms inside the reproductive tract that may be harmless for the person. But there may be certain bacteria lined up in the reproductive tract, which can prevent development of embryo, thus leading to miscarriages.
- Lifestyle: Smoking and drinking are harmful lifestyle habits, which may increase the chance of miscarriage to a great extent. It is always advised to avoid smoking or drinking when you wish to conceive. Other lifestyle conditions, such as working in certain environments like hospital environments, farms, laboratories, etc, may lead to miscarriages; however, the exact reason has not been identified yet.
Related Tip: "Miscarriage - Ways To Recover"
I got married before 7 months I am a housewife now I have swelling on my whole body and my weight is increasing day my day and I have pain in my legs I checked my hemoglobin it is 7.8 what should I do pls suggest.
My wife is having some liquid squeezing out of her breast when I press her breast. But she is not pregnant. What is the reason for that. Whether it is a problem or a common feature. Pls explain. She is not yet conceived till date.
Is it safe to have sex during pregnancy. If to avoid which months of pregnancy it should be avoided.
Hi from last 2 months I missed my Monthly cycle could you please tell me that what is the reason and I am not married I am single please suggest.
I have tangling sensation in my vagina and it hurts when I pee and I'm mensuration. I've become sexually active recently. What shall I do?
Hello doc. I have irregular periods which is last for 15 to 20 days . N my virginal is smelling some time . My weight is also very much . What to do ?
I am a 26 year old female. I am a lactating mother while taking green tea any problems comes with my child?
I took unwanted 72 pill after 24 hours of the sex. My. Expected date for bleeding is. 12 april. Usually I get periods of 25 days, is that pill is worthful.
Mai 21 saal ki hu. Maine apne boyfriend ke sath 10 baar sex kia hai. Toh ab sex na karu toh kya 1-2 saal tak pahle jaisa ho sakta hai tab sex karne par firr se blood aaega.
Respected sir /mam my wife is facing problem during period. She is having irregular dates and not having periods for 4-5 months. I consulted doctor she give her injunction through which she had periods for period spam of 2 months again. Later again she is facing this issue so again we consulted doctor she suggested to have scaling in which we found certain bubbles. My doctor said her that it will create problem for pregnancy. Is it true? is it harm for my my wife. I need not need any child just I need my wife to get cure completely. By without any pain because she is having bloody pain. Please suggest me.
My wife delivered a male baby by surgery two months ago please suggest food habits for her what to not eat and what to eat .
Yes, they can. Many STDs spread through any type of sexual activity, including skin-to-skin contact and oral sex. This is especially true of STDs that produce genital lesions or sores.