Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
She is 2week pregnant now. We want 2 abort it. How can we abort it? I asked this question before, but forgot to tell date of menstrual period. The date was feb 22 or 23. Pls help doctor.
Hi doctor, me and my gf had sex on 22nd may. Her last periods were on 15 may . After unprotected sex she took I pill after 48 hrs for protection. Still now periods not coming. We did pregnancy test thrice results were negative. We consulted gynaecologist on 30 Jun she ask us to wait for few days and on 20 Jul she told to take estrogen tablet thrice a day for 3 days. Still periods have not come after taking the tablet .
My wife through urine pregnancy Test found that she is pregnant. So whether I can continue physical relationship with her or not. Kindly advice. The doctor given her 2 Medicines namely a) becozinc (syrup) b) Rejunuron-OD for 1 Month.
Lumbar disc prolapse causes severe back pain and radiates down to one or both legs below the knee. MRI shows exact problem. After basic pain killers - rest for a week, do some physiotherapy if pain persists, a pain management specialist is needed. He will see the possibility of a root block at the nerve affected by disc prolapse. If severe degree of prolapse, endoscopic discectomy under local anesthesia is best as a day care and minimally invasive procedure.The patient usually is discharged in 12-24 hrs.
I had missed abortion in June 2015 Now I am trying for conceiving from last 2 months still not got result.
I have menstruation problem. Every time I have my periods after a gap of 7 or 8 months. I have also done ayurvedic treatment but it is nt cured.
Hello Doctor, I have an average of 28 days cycle. My first day of last period was on 20th March. Also we are planning for kid so was bit concerned. Yesterday night I had sharp pain in my lower stomach. Just the same pain like during the periods. I usually take Meftal P syrup whenever I have pain during periods. So thinking I might get my period soon I took 10ml of syrup. I am perfect after that. But there is no sign of period now. Also I was experiencing bit itching from past 2 days near my vaginal opening which is under control on apply Keto B.I just want to know why I experienced such pain. Any thing related to we trying for kid.
My wife is 30years old. She is two months pregnant. She is taking dufaston10mg. But after taking it she feels burning sensation in stomach to throat. Then she feels like vomiting, sometime she vomits and shievers. Then does not want to eat. Should she continue that hermon tablet or omits. Can she take randum the gastric medicine?
Hi I am sle patient cant get period without medicines from last 8 Months I am taking treatment of infertility last month my follicular study is like this 25mm and 26mm but I dint conceive now my doctor has given me lupi hmg75 injection is there any possibility of getting my pregnant I want a baby please help me.
The presence of blood in urine is known as Hematuria. It is categorized under 2 types:
- Macroscopic haematuria, which means the patient has seen blood.
- Microscopic dipstick haematuria, which means blood is identified by urine microscopy or by dipstick testing either in association with other urological symptoms (symptomatic microscopic haematuria) or during a routine medical examination. It has been variably defined as 3 or more , 5 or more or 10 or more Red Blood Cells (RBCs) per high - power field.
Urological and other Causes of Haematuria
- Cancer: Bladder, Kidney and Prostate Cancer
- Stones: Kidney, Ureteric
- Bladder Infections: Bacterial tuberculosis, infective urethritis Inflammation
- Interstitial Cystitis Trauma : Kidney, bladder, urethra, pelvic fracture causing urethral rupture
- Renal cystic disease: (e.g. medullary sponge kidney)
- Other urological causes: Benign prostatic hyperplasia, vascular malformations
- Other medical causes of haematuria: anticoagulation therapy (e.g. asprin, antiplatelet therapy) Nephrological Causes: more likely in children and young adults, proteinuria; red blood cell casts.
- Urological investigations: Urine culture, urine cytology, cystoscopy, renal ultrasonography and intravenous Urography and CT Urography.
Management of haematuria depends on the cause as determined by the urologist.