Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Ugrankar Satish ShripadYour feedback matters!
I am 48 years female .I am suffering from chickengunia from 6 days. Joint pain is there .l have red colour rashes on my both hands. Is rashes are normal. What medicine needed for rashes
I have back pain recently all reports are normal Idont have any bad habits. I has also problem in vision. There are too many floaters there.
My left leg joints often gets twisted and during that time I get problem in straightening that leg.What can i do?
Dear sir last 2 years back one small accident my back bone L S Spain damage then one operations clear my back pain but last two week again come pain please give me solution.
From last week I am feeling a pain in waist when getting up from bed. What should i do? please advise.
My mom have severe pain at knee joint while standing or walking or working. Is there osteoarthritis? I m worried. Wht should she do?
There are many conditions that can affect the foot. Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel pain. The plantar belt is the level band of tissue (tendon) that can give your heel unresolved issue toes. It can form curves on your foot. In the event that you strain your plantar belt, it gets powerless, swollen, and chafed (excited). Mobility also becomes an issue in such cases. At this point, your heel or the base of your foot will hurt when you try to stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is commonly found in middle aged people. It also affects elderly individuals who are constantly on their feet. It is known to affect people who are into sports or even those in the defense forces. It can happen in one foot or both feet.
Causes: Rehashed strain can cause the tendon to tear. These can prompt agony and swelling. This will probably happen if the following conditions are met:
- Your feet roll inward excessively when you walk (too much pronation)
- You have high curves or level feet
- You walk, stand, or keep running for drawn out stretches of time, particularly on hard surfaces
- You are overweight
- You wear shoes that don't fit well
- You have tight Achilles tendons or calf muscles
Symptoms: A vast majority of patients with plantar fasciitis experience pain when they begin to move about after getting out of bed or sitting for a while. You may have less stability and experience pain after you take a couple strides. The motion also begins to sting the feet.
Treatment: There are numerous things you can try to improve your foot:
- Avoid walking or running on hard surfaces.
- To lessen the pain and swelling, you can try applying ice on your heel. You can also take an over-the-counter pain reliever like Ibuprofen, (for example, Advil or Motrin) or naproxen, (for example, Aleve).
- Do toe stretching exercises and calf and towel extensions a few times a day, particularly when you wake up in the morning. (To perform towel extensions, you have to pull on both closures of a moved towel that you put under the bundle of your foot.)
- Get another pair of shoes. Pick shoes with great curve support and a padded sole. Additionally, you can wear heel glasses or shoe embeds (orthotics). Use them in both shoes even if only one foot is affected.
- Plantar fasciitis is caused by wounds that have happened after some time. With treatment, you will have less agony in a couple of weeks. The recovery period could also range from a couple of months to a year.
Doctor prescribed me a costly drug d rise[60k] for calcium deficiency. can i use equivalent drug made by other companies like bon dk which is cheaper ?
I am 48 year old man I am suffering from back pain specially ribcage area about 2 year .how to get rid this. Suggest me some medicine and therapy.
My friend has daily metro travelling of 1.5 hrs from home to ofc, and her legs got swelling most of the time and sometime it started paining also. What happened to her? Is she has thyroid as one her friend said so? What is the issue n solution? Any prescription?
I have backache since 5 month. I take many medicine but it work for some days then it occur once again what I do.
I am 25 years female .i have backache last 3 months have got any relief what should I do now please help me doctor?
I am a 34 years old female. Since last 2 days I am having pain in my right knee. Just below the knee cap. Inwards.can not fold legs n sit fr more time .if I stand I feel relaxed. But I can not give pressure on right leg n stand. Please advice
Hello i am 29 yr old and my leg fracture around 2 week ago. what should i do jise jaldi thik ho jaye. please btaye
Psoriasis is a non-contagious common skin condition that causes rapid skin cell reproduction resulting in red, dry patches of thickened skin. The dry flakes and skin scales are thought to result from the rapid buildup of skin cells. Psoriasis commonly affects the skin of the elbows, knees, and scalp.
Psoriasis can be caused by a variety of reasons. Heredity can be crucial. If one parent is affected, then there is 15% of chances for the child to suffer from psoriasis. If both the parents are affected then the possibility of child getting the psoriasis is 60%. Consumption of opposite foods (such as fish and milk together), trauma on skin like cuts, bruises or burns, some medicines or skin irritants, excessive smoking, alcohol consumption and mental stress or psychological trauma can also be responsible for causing it.
- Loose silvery scales
- Itching or burning skin
- Raised pus-filled skin bumps
- Skin redness around pustules
- Restricted joint motion
- Emotional distress
- Skin pain and inflammation
- Skin blisters
- Dry skin patches
- Bleeding skin patches
According to Ayurveda, Psoriasis appears due to imbalance of two doshas - Vata and Kapha . Vata and Kapha doshas manifest in the skin and cause accumulation of toxins. These toxins accumulate in deep tissues like rasa (nutrient plasma), rakta (blood), mansa (muscles), and lasika (lymphatic). These toxins cause contamination of deeper tissues, leading to Psoriasis.
Purification of blood and tissues is the primary aim of Ayurvedic treatment in cases of Psoriasis. Toxins are cleansed from the body and the digestion restored to prevent further accumulation. Nourishing herbs are then administered to strengthen and tone the tissues to promote complete healing of the skin.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
- Avoid consuming opposite foods.
- Do not control natural urges like vomiting, urination, bowels, etc.
- Do not take cold water bath immediately after a heavy workout, traveling, a long walk, etc.
- Take care not to consume foods which cause indigestion.
- Absolutely do not eat too much of salty, sour or acidic foods.
- Avoid sleeping in afternoons.
- Say no to radish, sesame, jaggery (gur), curds, fish and other sour foods.
- Cover the affected part with a fresh thin banana leaf.
- Take 15-20 sesame seeds and soak in a glass of water. Keep it overnight and drink on an empty stomach early in the morning.
- Take 1-2 cup of bitter gourd juice on empty stomach in the morning. Continue this for 5-6 months. Patient may add a tablespoon of lime juice, if they find it difficult to digest the bitter taste.