Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in MUMBAI and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Udit ThakkerYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm 29 years old female trying to conceive since last 1 year. My gynecologist detected me with PCOS as my AMH level was very high (10.32). I got a laproscopy done with heavy drilling on both my ovaries. It's been 2 months since then but no luck yet. Right now I'm focusing on loosing my weight. I was 45 kgs four years ago and have put on approximately 20 kgs now (63.7 kgs). I have started with gymming since last one month have lost 4 kgs. Please tell me what are my chances? My FSH is 2.43 and LH is 3.30.
I am 67 hereditary Diabetic since 15 years. I am on Allopathic medicine. My fasting 188 PP 195. HbAc 8. I am professionally active after retirement. Since last 2 Months feeling tired, not able to go for walk and recently allergy of heat. Kindly advice me to improve my physical strength, weight 78 Kg. Getting sound sleep and spiritual mind.
Dr. Sahab, viral fever ke baad jodo me dard nahin ja raha. Fever nahin hai. Joints ka Dard 7 din se chal raha hai. Medicin bhee chal rahi hai. Relive nahin mil raha. Koi ayurvedic medicine batain. Please.
Please tell a really effective treatment or medicine for feeling of weakness and low stamina after sexual act/intercourse. Never gone for second round of sexual act because of very little enthusiasm and lack of energy soon after the ejaculation. Is it natural or it is a problem for the married male 48 years with children, otherwise quite healthy and active. Non smoker and not a user of alcohol, Vegetarian.
Muge sir dard rahta hai har time koi samadhan bataye please Dr. Sahab please help me aap koi medicine de mujhe.
I'm suffering from tb what is prevented measures to be take and after curing what measures to be taken to grow immunity power as well as to became fatter.
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder that results in higher levels of blood sugars in the body. It is assuming epidemic proportions, and India has become the new diabetic capital with more than 50 million diabetic people. The main problem with diabetes is it does not completely go away, and there is a whole myriad of issues that it brings along with it. Heart attacks, strokes, eyesight problems, delayed wound healing, nerve damage and impotence. Therefore, diabetes and by that we mainly mean blood sugar levels have to be managed so that there is a delay in onset of the associated conditions and/or reduced in severity.
Ayurveda refers to diabetes as Prameha (excessive urination) and Madhumeha (sugary urine) and has identified close to 20 forms of the disease. According to Ayurvedic belief, each disease is caused due to imbalance in kapha, pitta, and vata doshas and diabetes is caused by all these, predominantly by kapha. With any stream of medicine, management of diabetes involves two tracks - one is lifestyle changes and the second is medications.
Lifestyle changes include the following:
- Diet: Reduce the amount of rice, sugar, potato, sweet fruits, maida, deep fried foods, and red meat. Protein-rich foods like lentils, soya, green leafy vegetables and fish should be increased. Diet plan should change to small, frequent meals instead of binge eating.
- Exercise: Include 30 minutes of regular exercise into your daily routine if you have a diabetic predisposition.
- Others: Avoid smoking and alcohol, ensure sufficient sleep, avoid sleeping during day time, improved foot and eye care, periodically check sugar levels, and manage stress levels.
Ayurveda has a whole lot of home remedies proven to be very effective against diabetes.
- Jambhul: Eugenia Jambolana whether eaten raw or juice extract has been shown to have beneficial effects in managing sugar levels and cholesterol.
- Gymnema sylvestre: Used to manage diabetes for over 2000 years, it reduces sugar cravings and is being touted as the future for diabetes treatment.
- Bitter gourd (Momordica charantia): It has 3 components that give it strong antidiabetic properties. The charantin reduces blood sugar levels; the polypeptide has insulin-like effects; and lectin that again has hypoglycemic effects.
- Bel (Aegle marmelos): Also known as wood apple, leaves of the plant are shown to have antidiabetic properties. 5 to 10 leaves can be chewed on a daily basis to help control blood sugar levels.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum): Consuming 10 g of fenugreek seeds soaked in water increases the amount of insulin produced, thereby increasing sugar breakdown.
- Neem: Chewing about 4 to 5 leaves in the morning on an empty stomach helps to control blood sugar levels. Alternately, neem leaves powder is available which can be dissolved in water and consumed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I have some nervousness my body, when ever I met some new, knowledgeable elder people or with beautiful girls I feel nervous to talk even though I afraid sometimes more than someone else in some little harsh situation my heart beat become faster, so, is there some heart problem I have or something else kindly suggest.
Sir mujhko sans laine mai problem hoti hi aur jab sai garmi start huwi hi tb sai aur jyda sir mai treatment kra chuka hu but report normal ati hi lakin mujhko bahut problm ho rahi hi please sir mujhe jankari dijiye.
I have a habit of hand pump to my penis. How to get rid of this type of masturbations? Please help me out.
What are the symptoms of tuberculosis? What precautions should a person take to avoid tuberculosis and stay healthy.
Sir I have done masturbation from age of 16 .now my age is 25 and now sometimes I have done it and can't stop it and doing 2-4 time daily. Please tell me is it effect my married life and please tell me it's affect on my health.
I am 53 suffered from fever 3 months back, thereafter sexual erection has come down drastically. Unable to have full sex. No other complaint. Feeling healthy.
Sir I have chest bone deformity which I feel it to be a pectus excavatum sir how to make my chest normal like others.
I am 35 years male. I face loss of urge in my sexual drive. I masturbate almost thrice weekly. Will it affect in the long run? does sexual orientation have anything to do with a healthy sex life or is it a pure myth? also is erectile dysfunction completely dependent on sexual arousal? please help.
I am in big problem. When I am trying to do sex with my girlfriend then suddenly my penis going very small. Mera penis 1 inch se bhi kam hokar apni hi body mein chala jata hai. I think I can not do sex. My penis is now very small after erect position. Its very week. Please suggest me
I am 21 year boy. I am suffering from a problem since last 2 years. Whenever I made a trip in summer, a very worst headache pained me in the evening. It's effect remain for a couple of days. What should I do to prevent this headache?
Smelly feet can be a cause of great embarrassment and discomfort for anyone. Also known as bromodosis, the primary cause of smelly feet is the sweat glands in your feet. This part of the human body has more sweat glands than anywhere else in the body. Additionally, compared to sweat glands in the other parts of the body that secrete to control your body temperature when exposed to hot weather or while exercising, the sweat glands in your feet produce perspiration all the time.
When this happens, bacteria living on your skin break down the perspiration that oozes from your skin pores and a cheese-like smell is produced as the sweat gets broken down by the bacteria.
Apart from the explanation of the origin of this kind of smell, the causes that lead to you having smelly feet are:
- wearing the same footwear on a daily basis and not letting them dry
- poor hygiene habits like not washing your feet and drying them thoroughly
- changes in the body's hormones level especially during pregnancy and puberty
- too much stress
- hyperhidrosis (a condition wherein you sweat excessively)
- athlete's foot (infection of the soles of the feet and between the toes)
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.