Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Udhav Raj
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Udhav RajYour feedback matters!
She is 6 weeks pregnant, due to spotting; her doctor prescribed her hcg injection (once a week since from her 4th weeks), endogest 200 (twice a day), folic acid (once a day) and etova 2 (three times a day). My question is, are these medicines are safe to take during pregnancy?
Its a itching problem in vagina and please suggest me an allopathic tablet or ointment to keep thing good It should be thankful for your initiative reply.
She is suffering from pcos from long time. And her 1 month of the 3 month treatment has been Completed. So how do she know that she is getting better. She had period of 5 days last month. please tell me the all symptoms of getting better.
I am 22 married. Since 6yrs I am into physical intimacy with my partner, prior to this when I was 11 yrs old dat tym I was being raped by one of the relative for 3 years. My vagina lip is out n too black n it has become too lose that I don't enjoy my sex life with my partner now, nor does he. We get intimate daily n for at least 3 tyms a day. I don't have any kids. please lemme know how can I make it too tight n pink again d way it was in the start. Also my breast has became very lose n downwards. Even that I want in a shape like earlier too tight n round Coz now it has became too lose. Also on my breast dere are stretch marks as it's sloping downwards n lose. please suggest proper care n medicine. Prescription. Thanks for taking the tym to read and providing solution in advance.
Abortion pills unwanted kit khane ke kitne din baad pregnancy kit test mai pregnancy nagetive ate hai.
Since he never had any unprotected sex anytime But by chance she had fear that pre cum touched vagina. So she is tensed Is there any way to know is she going to be mom or not As there financial condition is not well They don't need that. Any method or way to detect. Having symptoms like high fever Back ache as well as headach They consult local doctor told that It's food poisoning.
Hi, I face lot of pain in my periods I am married. But the problem of pain is very old I had the same problem before marriage also I done all my check ups from the best doctors everything is normal buy the problem remains same. Please help me.
If placed side by side, you may confuse a cucumber with a zucchini and vice versa. Given that both have a dark green skin, are long and cylindrical, you wouldn’t be the only one to be confused. However, try using one in place of the other and you’ll realize your mistake in a second.
A favorite among those who want to lose weight quickly, both zucchini and cucumber have a very low count on the glycemic index. Due to their high water levels, both of them are very low in sugars, carbs, and calories, but high in essential nutrients.
Well, it is hard to tell the difference between the two because when these two vegetables are placed right next to each other they both have the exact green skin, long cylindrical shape, and pale and seedy flesh. However, the moment you touch them you will instantly realize that what might appear as twins are actually not. Cucumbers have a cold and bumpy exterior while Zucchinis have a dry and rough exterior.
Let’s take a look at some of the differences between these two vegetables.
- Fruit or Vegetable: Though they may look similar, cucumbers and zucchini do not belong to the same family. Cucumbers belong to the gourd family while zucchini belongs to the Cucurbita family. Technically speaking, cucumbers are considered to be a fruit by many people. However, you wouldn’t really put a cucumber in a fruit salad.
- Know just by touching it: When you touch a cucumber, it is relatively softer as compared to a zucchini. A cucumber will also feel cool and waxy while a zucchini is more likely to feel rough and dry. Cucumbers may feel a little bumpy to touch while zucchinis are typically smoother.
- How does it taste: Cucumbers are generally eaten raw while zucchinis are cooked. However, cucumbers can also be cooked and zucchini may be eaten raw or pickled. Tastewise, cucumbers have a fresh taste and are juicy due to high water content. On the other hand, zucchinis have a heartier flavor and may even tend to be slightly bitter. When cooked, zucchini holds its shape better than cucumbers that wilt easily. However, zucchini softens when cooked while cucumbers will maintain a slight crunch. It is also important to note that zucchini flowers are edible while cucumber flowers are not.
- Calories: Cucumbers have a slightly lower calorific value as compared to zucchini. Zucchini is richer in vitamin B and vitamin C as compared to cucumbers. Both vegetables have relatively equal amounts of calcium but zucchini is richer than cucumbers in potassium and iron. Zucchini also has a higher amount of protein and fiber.
- The best way to eat it: Cucumbers are ideally eaten raw or pickled. A cold cucumber can be quite refreshing on a hot summer day. Cucumbers typically find themselves in salads or sandwiches. They can also be used to flavor water. On the other hand, zucchinis taste better when baked or stir-fried. Apart from being chopped and used as vegetables, zucchini is often made into the shape of noodles that are popularly known as zoodles. Zucchini can also be shredded and baked in loaves of bread and muffins.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Lymphomas are tumours that grow in lymph system which is part of immune system.
Lymphoma is the most common type of blood cancer diagnosed in adults and third among common diagnosed in children it can be treated with chemotherapy and lymphoma involving the brain may be treated with radiation therapy.