Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Udhav RajYour feedback matters!
I have my first relationship with my husband. After that I have taken an ipill. My period has also come at right time. After 9 days of taking ipill, I fill digestive problems and secretion of white fluid is more. Are these the side effects of ipill? Will ipill affect my future pregnancy? Pls help me, am soo tense?
My father got gun shot injury in 2003 at his back. After operation the bullet were taken out but he now limps a little bit. The problem is this that sometimes blood comes from urinal area and his belly is also coming out. How to reduce his belly fat..
I'm 19 year old female I'm having pain on my left breast. I had sex on July 4. Can you help me out. What this pain points?
After intercourse, whenever the liquid which comes out of my partner touches my skin, it causes heavy itching. May I know what is the problem?
How long the effect of emergency contraceptive last for example if I had taken it yesterday and I had sex today thus it is safe or not of do I need to take any other measures.
1.5 month ka bacha girana hai hame. Hum Dr. k pas 26 august ko gaye te Hamne Dr. ko bhi bataya. 9 July 2016 ko sex hua tha hamara. Periods nhi aye to hamne test kiya to result positive aya. Dr. ne kuch tablets diye hai 3 types k or bola 10 din tak ye khane hai. Wo kha rahi hai usdin se mgr tablets khane k baad bhi usko wahi sab hone laga kal se Jo ek pregnant lady ko hota hai. Bhuk jyada lagna. Baar baar toilet ana. Yesterday usko to ek ulti bhi hui. Kya ap bata sakte hai tablets ka asar hone time lagta hai. Pura course hone k baad hi asar hoga. Ya ussay dawai ka asar nhi horaha. Kya horah hai ye sab plss batao .or ha pregnancy k first month se hi ye ulti nd all sab shuru hota hai kya. Agr hota hai to dawai bhi kha rahi hai na wo. Ab kya karu mai plss answer me.
I am a female 38 years old, mother of two kids (10 & 8 Years). I have a rumbling sensation in my stomach / uterus area. My periods are normal. I had my last period 15 days back. Is this due to gastric or shud I visit my gynaec? Please reply. Thanks.
Hello doc. I got red spots but not getting bleeding.In my usual cycle I used to get bleeding after spots but dis tym I got at 42 day. But no bleed. Nd I even not getting symptoms of pregnancy. Last 19 Nov I got periods wr are planning baby. After missed abortion, nd after 2 months we are trying for baby nd November month 3 Rd attempt. M worried. please suggest.
Hello, We are a newly married couple. My wife mostly have some pain or infection in and around her personal parts. Some times it pains while we doing sex. Please advice.
I am suffering from white discharge from vagina last 3yrs. It is as like adhesive and daily discharge in little qty. Please suggest me any medicine.
I am 6 months pregnant, But I always forget to take the tablets prescribed? Will that be a bad thing on baby? Or Could I tackle that with foods itself.
Hello mam/sir mai married hu or meri age 30 hai. Marriage ko 2 year six month ho gae hai. Pahle humne baby ke liye koi plan nhi kiya tha ir na kisi tarah ki koi medicine or precautions li hai, ab hum baby ke liye planning krna chahte hai. Jiske liye maine folic acid tablets shuru ki hai, 14 June ko period k baad humne try kiya but negative results the. Ab mujhe 23 July ko periods aye hai. Ab hum try kr rahe hai. please tell me k kitne month me pregnancy possible hai. Normally kitne month try krne pr positive results aa sakta hai. Kya hume kisi specialist se milna chahiye, ya abhi wait kre. please give me satisfied answer. I want positive results as soon as possible. Because I am very worried about it.
Is IUI treatment helps for asthenozoospermia, my wife all the test are normal, but me motility problem, can we get conceived.
Diabetes or madhumeha, is a serious disease that affects many people worldwide today. Diabetes, which is referred to as maha-roga is the excess of glucose in blood. As a result, you cannot consume sweetened food, get excess urges to drink water or urinate. However, Ayurveda has the most effective solutions to control diabetes naturally.
Read on to know what best natural medications are there to cure diabetes.
- Gymnema Sylvestre or Gurmar: It is one of the most effective remedies to diabetes. It is a hypoglycemic component, which makes it ideal for treating diabetes. It helps in reducing dependency on insulin by regeneration of residual beta cells of the pancreas.
- Coccinia indica: It is another herb, which regulates diabetes very well. This plant contains components, which after consumption of carbohydrates, prevent the sudden increase in blood glucose level. It can also prevent any adverse effect on other organs of the body due to diabetes. It is found to reduce oxidative stress amongst diabetes patients by surging the vitamin C levels in the plasma, and also prevents the fluctuations in fatty acid levels amongst diabetes patients.
- Azadirachta Indica or neem: It is one of the most common household antiseptics and a wonderful cure for diabetes. It enables high glucose tolerance, and also prevents diabetic neuropathy, which may cause severe fatalities.
- Morus Indica or Mulberry: It is a food that is experimentally proven to reduce diabetes. Daily consumption of mulberry leaves for 15 days at a stretch are beneficial in limiting approximately 38% of diabetes cases among its consumers. It also protects you against oxidative stress by building the antioxidant defense system of the body and is also known to correct any lipid profile abnormality. It also delays the possibility of the appearance of cataract as a result of diabetes.
- Momordica Charantia or bitter gourd: It is another common remedy found in most Indian households. Even though it is extremely bitter in taste, its medicinal properties are exemplary, and are extensively used in Ayurvedic medicines. It also targets the beta cells of the pancreas to help boost up insulin secretion by increasing their number. Bitter gourd also helps to release more insulin by way of regeneration of the pancreas.
- Eugenia Jambolana or Indian Jamun: This Ayurvedic cure reduces blood sugar level and increases the release of insulin. The extract of "jamun" seeds help in healing of wounds quicker, usually impaired by diabetes.
- Trigonella Foenum or methi: It is another household ingredient that serves medicinal purposes in case of diabetes patients. Even 1gm of fenugreek seeds could reduce diabetes sharply in a short span of 2 months. This benefit is because of the presence of diosgenin, a compound with hypoglycemic properties.
However, all these medicinal plants should be consumed under proper guidance from professional practitioners only.
Related Tip: "5 Tips To Control Diabetes Through Diet"
We are planning for a baby in June & get checkup with gynaecologist last week. She took blood sample of my wife & suggested below tablets to my wife. 1. Favofol tablet after breakfast daily. 2. Uthyrox 25 mg early in morning before breakfast daily. What are the above tablets and explain me the importance & reason for having above two tablets to my wife. Please suggest good prenatal multivitamin supplement to my wife. She likes to take tablets instead of powder. Please understand me the benefits of omega 3 supplement before planning & what is the impact on baby. Can both take omega 3 supplement before planning. Our family has more baby girls & we both like to have first baby as boy followed by a baby girl. Please give me your opinion & suggestions on our thinking & some tips to fulfill our wish. Please suggest best time for planning & what precautions to be taken for having healthy baby. My wife is weak & gets tied soon. Her weight is 42 kgs, height is 4.2fts & age is 21 yrs.
I recently done a blood test and found lymph % as 43.1 which is little high from normal range and MCH value as 26.8 which is little low than normal. Can you help me with the reason for this and what food I need to consume to have a normal value?
Hi. My wife and I are trying for pregnancy. We are married for almost 7 months. We want to know what are the best days to have sex for faster pregnancy. Also what foods will increase my sperm counts. Her last period started on October 24. Previous two periods were on Sep 22 and August 22. Looking forward to replies. Eager to become parents. My age 28 and she is 27.
Exercise burns calories. In the case of walking the calories you burn depend much more on the distance you cover and your body weight than on your speed.
This table shows calories burned per mile of walking for people of varying weights:
Your weight approximate calories per mile (1.6 k)
54 kg 85
63 kg 95
72 kg 105
82 kg 115
90 kg 125
People who walk gain significantly less weight gain than those who didn't, the more walking, the less weight gain. And the benefit was greatest in the heaviest individuals.