Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. UdayandarYour feedback matters!
I am tired and filling pain in right foot I just played cricket what should I do please give full advice.
I am suffering from left arm pain and some time light chest pain I also get pain in neck and jaw I visited doctor he made me to ecg it was normal it disturb me a lot when I am on work are sleeping I feel like I am about to die what might be the reason.
I am aged 22 years. From the last week onwards my urine is coming in yellowish red colour. I am feeling so much pain in penis and beside that I am getting dwell beside penis and at knee.
Always make the use of cold therapy within the first 24-48 hours of the acute stage of an injury, to prevent tissue damage, or after the first 48 hours if inflammation persists.
Should I always stay on bed? I feel aches and numbness on my feet at times. Also can you advice me which is the best sleeping position can I lay straight? I hav already been taking glycomet sr 500 despite which my sugars r high though I am on strict low carb high fibre diet.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an auto-immune disorder (wherein the immune system attacks the body tissues) resulting in joint inflammations. Joints, which are used more frequently, such as knees, fingers, shoulders, wrists, elbows and hips get affected more commonly by this disease. Rheumatoid arthritis might also affect the adjoining tissues, such as the ligaments and tendons. While doctors are still skepticle about what exactly causes the disease, a significant dip in immunity might cause the inflammation of the joints, resulting in people who suffer from obesity, people in the age group of 40-60, people who have a family history of this condition, regular smokers and women being more prone to this disease.
The symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritis include but are not limited to:
1. Intense pain in the morning
2. Recurring instances of mild fever along with the pain.
3. Abnormally enlarged joints turning red in colour, resulting in intense pain.
4. Stiffness in the joints
5. Significant increase in the pain in low-temperature conditions
6. Being severely tired and experiencing an alarming decrease in weight
If rheumatoid arthritis is not diagnosed immediately, it might lead to future complications, such as blood cancers in the lymph nodes, osteoporosis (a medical condition resulting in brittle bones), infections, blockages in and gradual stiffening of the arteries. The treatment of rheumatoid arthritis includes:
- Prescribed dosage of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen and Naproxen will help. Anti-rheumatoid drugs and steroid drugs such as ‘prednisone’ help in the reduction of inflammation and pain. The medication will be prescribed depending on the severity of the condition.
- Performing regular exercises in order to maintain the flexibility of the joints with due consultation from the physiotherapist.
- In extreme conditions, the doctor might suggest surgeries which include:
- Complete replacement of the joint with a metal prosthetic
- Repairing of tendons if the tendons are severely affected
- Synovectomy which will remove the damaged portion of the joint
- Joint fusion which will readjust the joint and reduce the pain