Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Uday RandeYour feedback matters!
So the problem started in November last year, I had fever, viral infection but I was a smoker so even in viral infection, I didn't stop smoking but after that viral infection, whenever I smoke I felt something awkward like numbness. This awkwardness went down after some time but then again after smoking it start again. In last 6 days I only smoked 2 cigarettes but still it feels but compare to previous days when I smoked a lot (around 10 cigarettes) less numbness. I started smoking in April 2015. Kindly suggest me what it is, I want to get rid of this feeling.
Respected sir /ma'am I am a diabetic patient and 41 years old since yesterday I have pain in the backside Center just behind the chest Just for few mins what could be the reason for this ! Please reply asap Thank you !
Dear doctor I masturbate daily with at least 2-3 in a day there is a little pain in my testicle, then there is groin pain, complete back pain cannot sit without support, indirectly my whole body is aching. I want to stop this act but I am unable to control it. please provide any suggestion for pain n to stop masturbation. Thank you in anticipation.
I am a 28 years old male. I have neck pain since 7 years. I do not use a pillow while sleeping but thw pain will not go. please advice.
In my MRI report I have complete acl tear in my left knee, but I can walk properly but I'm feeling less strength in my left leg, one doctor suggested me for surgery, I do not want to go for surgery bcz I do not have money as well as I am sport man so im little worry about surgery, It should recover without surgery?
My mother is having back problem and having complaint of l4 l5 disc. She also go for consulting but every doc advised him to go for operation. But she don't want to go for it. What to do.
I had ankle sprain but I didn't get better treatment, now I feel painful while I play can someone prescribe me any medicines.
I am 48 years lady suffering from spondylosis of L 5 and C 3. Also I have problem of frozen shoulder. There is lot of pain in moving my right hand backwards and on up side. I am also suffering from high cholesterol and low BP. Kindly send your advice.
About one month ago I had suffered from dengue now I am fit but I have pain in my right knee and other joints. Please suggest me treatment.
I am a 61 year male, cabg in 2008. Post cabg keloid and infection. Fluctuating swelling, pain, what to do? starts from 2011. Frequent.
Hy my dad is 56. My dad is suffering from legs pain. Doc had said that the greece in the knees are finished due to age n no medicines are effective for dis n do exercises. M very worried about my father please suggest some exercise for knees n to make legs healthier or some other advice?
My dad has footdrop. He is so afraid to go to doctor is their cure With medicines without concerning doctor.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a degenerative disease that progresses over time. It generally affects the fingers, feet, wrists, and ankles. It causes immobility due to inflammation and stiffness as well as severe pain. This is an autoimmune disease where the body mistakenly ends up attacking the joints instead of attacking bacteria and other substances as it normally should. Severe cartilage damage can be caused if this condition is not treated on time, which can make the spacing between the bones even smaller than usual.
Let us find out how one can tackle this condition.
- Rest: While there is still no cure for this condition, one can take a number of measures in order to tackle it. One of the foremost ways of managing this condition is with the help of rest and relaxation. It is important to get plenty of sleep so that you can keep the condition from getting worse. There are a number of relaxation exercises that will help you in sleeping better, especially if you have been having trouble sleeping due to the aches and pains.
- Exercise: Depending on the doctor’s recommendations, you will need to exercise on a regular basis so as to keep the motion in your joints intact for as long as possible. Muscle and joint strengthening exercises include swimming, walking, and even gentle stretching that can help in reducing muscle fatigue. This can make your muscles stronger and increase the range of motions as well.
- Ointments and Lotions: One can turn to gels and lotions which can be topically applied. These can be prescribed by the doctor as well, so that the pain is soothed and temporary relief from pain and stiffness may be experienced. These are also available in the form of sprays. These ointments, gels or lotions usually contain camphor, menthol, capsaicin and salicylates.
- Fish Oil Supplements: Pain and stiffness can be significantly reduced with the help of fish oil, as per many medical studies. Before adding fish oil supplements to your food, you will need to talk to your orthopaedic specialist to find out if it may interfere with any medication that you may be taking for the condition or any other related disorder.
- Plant Oils: Plant oils are also known to contain fatty acids known as gamma linolenic acid, which can give much relief when it comes to pain and stiffness, especially in the morning. One must remember, though, that excessive use of this oil can lead to liver damage. So it is imperative to speak with your doctor or therapist before taking any plant oils.
- Medications: Aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can help in containing the pain and inflammation for severe cases.