Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Uday Kindarkar
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Uday KindarkarYour feedback matters!
I am student and I an suffering from unusual white hairs so please tell me the solution which helps in improving my hair quality and get rid from white hairs.
Dear sir I want's to gain my body weight my current body weight is 55 kgs and I want my weight up to 75 to 80 kgs and I so have small pimple'S on my face what shou D I do to cure them.
My son is only 15 days old. Some boil comes on his skin. On alternate days. We consult with doctor they are saying it is local infections. But to avoid this what to do?
Hello am 22 years old. The skin near my nose get covered with a dead skin layer and it again get deposited when I clean it and the skin become inflammatory. Due to this the skin also get black in color and some spots. What is the solution please suggest me.
I having 35 kg weight only I am 23 years old weight is lasting. Also quantity of eating food is less, Thin body. Also due to sun burn sun rashes is occurring in my hand a white mark is present in my both hand. How can I recover from this? And increase my weight?
I have problem with my skin only on my face, since I have already consulted a doctor, applied lotion (sun screen spf uv 60 nd also purodil syrup) good but I want a better lotion bcs it's raining season so please help me doctor.
My nose is very big I want to l want to look attractive please you have any solution for thet please reply to me. Bczz I want a small nose suit on my face. I will be very thankful to you.
The abnormal growth of the endometrium tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. Ideally, the abnormal tissue is supposed to break down and exit the body. However, in this condition, the tissue is unable to pass out of the body. As a result, the surrounding tissue tends to get irritated and leads to the formation of scar tissues.
The various causes of endometriosis include:
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system might render it incapable of destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in the attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Retrograde menstruation: Instead of passing out of the body, under this condition, the blood flows back into the pelvic region via the fallopian tubes. When these cells attach themselves to the pelvic cavity, it causes endometriosis.
1. Pain during sexual intercourse
2. Pain during periods including pelvic pain, especially during periods, lower back pain and abdominal pain.
3. Excessive bleeding during periods
The major complication that results is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent the combination of the egg and the sperm and thus, impairs your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder also tends to increase the risk of ovarian cancer in some women.
How can it be treated?
Endometriosis is usually done using surgery or medications.
- Medication: It usually involves painkillers.
- Hormone therapy: Some of the hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Progestin therapy
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: If a patient wants to become pregnant, surgery is done as much as possible without harming the uterus and ovaries. Suggested procedures include laparoscopy and traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive technologies: An example of this form of treatment is In Vitro Fertilization.
- Hysterectomy: Under severe circumstances, total hysterectomy is conducted in order to facilitate the removal of cervix and uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.