Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have thioroid and left ovarian cyst problem, hormone also imbalanced what treatment I have to take.
Hi, I'm 26 years old. Mere last periods may last me hue to jo k June first tak the uske baad se meri dates nhi aayi. maine pregnancy test bhi kiya. Its negative or ek meprate naam ki dwa bhi li last five days tak but nothing happened. Kindly help me with this.
My wife is carrying now just 7 weeks over. She is getting white discharges. For that what we need to do? Then for me feeling sexy mood with my wife. Now we can get in contact is right or wrong. In which position we can do?
Hii. I am 24 years old. I done a ultrasound on 20 june and its show I am 3 days pregnant. But I don't want to keep this. Then gynae suggest me regestrone tablets for 5 days 2 dose daily. And said it will b helpful in getting my periods back. I am bit confused plss help me.
Did breast size increase with sucking? Is there any time limit or what? My wife fears from this please suggest?
Age: 31 Issue: Poly cystic ovarian syndrome, endometrial cyst in left ovary with size 3.7 I got delayed period after 50 days, so it is overbleeding. Doctor suggested me Trapic 650 for 3 days, 3 times Is there a chance for pregnancy during this cycle.
My wife is having too much of bleeding during her periods. What is the solution? note: she is having copper t for the past 1year or so.
Im 30 years old woman my last period date was 25th Feb 2016 and had intercourse on 15th March 2016 just wanted to know if there are chances of pregnancy. Pls sugest.
I'm married an year ago and trying to conceive since we got married. I have pcod so it was not successful and I took clomid100 5months ago but I didn't even get my periods. Now I started treatment in a fertility centre. I am asked to come on 2nd day of my next periods to start treatment. Will I get preg in the first month of trying with fertility medicines?
Hello doctor, I am having thyroid and pcos ,i am taking medicine as suggested doctor along with I am thinking to take shatavari and ashwagandha to balance hormones, Please suggest me how to take and how much to take these shthavari and ashwagandha powder?
Doctor I had my periods from 16th april-21 april. I had humping on 22 april. Doctor I am doubtful abt pregnancy. Can I use prega news for pregnancy confirmation?
I'm from Delhi & I m 30years old. Actually June she September 2015 she mere ko continue bleeding huyi or test SB hogye but report m kuch nhi aaya SB normal thi. Last me ek DNC or Boispy krawayi or fr bad higyi or 2months ek dum thik time PR period aaye. Usske bad 15din k andar andar aane large or ab 2months she hr 8din k andar andr aa jaate hai. Abhi fr ek ultrasound karaya hai WO b normal hai. Or 6months Maine deliviry tablets khayi hai. But mai kya kru y period regular time m kaise aayege ya y permanent band hone ki nisani hai but abhi to meri age kam hai or mera ek beta hai 5years ka Please mujhe kuch bataye m kya kruu. Thanks so much.
According to ayurveda, the qualities of summer are hot, sharp, and penetrating. That's why our pitta dosha - the subtle energy that controls metabolism and can cause us to overheat - tends to flare up when the temperatures rise. Pitta-related imbalances include sunburn, hot flashes, exhaustion, acne, and diarrhea. Emotionally, excess pitta can manifest as anger, jealousy, and impatience. Sound familiar? try the following tips to keep your cool all summer long.
Try ayurvedic sunbathing
Take a 10-to-15-minute walk at sunrise, when the gentle rays that fall on your face and skin will stimulate sadhaka pitta
Take a 10-to-15-minute walk at sunrise, when the gentle rays that fall on your face and skin will stimulate sadhaka pitta - an energetic principle that, according to ayurveda, is a mood lifter similar to serotonin and melatonin and promotes creativity and joy. Sunlight also helps stimulate the body's production of vitamin d - a fat-soluble vitamin that plays an important role in calcium absorption, which in turn leads to stronger bones.
Summer's intense heat saps moisture from plants, the earth, and our bodies. That's why it's okay to add an extra pinch of salt in your food in the summer to compensate for sweating and to prevent fatigue. Also, drink at least six 8-ounce cups of water per day.
Eat cooling foods
Some of the best pitta-pacifying foods are leafy greens, coconut, cucumber, cantaloupe, and watermelon. The best dairy products are yogurt, milk, and ghee (clarified butter). Garnish salads and other dishes with cooling cilantro, parsley, and alfalfa sprouts, and avoid hot drinks, spicy food, alcohol, caffeine, and chilies.
After showering, mix one teaspoon each of organic, unrefined coconut oil and castor oil in a glass bottle with a cap. Place the bottle in hot water until the oil is lukewarm (not hot!). Apply to your whole body to keep your skin supple, soft, and cool. You can also use this treatment before you swim to protect your skin from salt water or chlorine.
Dab one drop of sandalwood essential oil on your temples, eyebrow center, throat center (at the hollow of the throat), wrists, and belly button. According to subtle ayurvedic principles, your whole aura will be charged with a sweet fragrance that pacifies pitta.
Adjust your bedtime routine
You can go to bed a little later on summer nights, around 11 p. M. When some of the sun's heat has dissipated. Sleep on your right side to open your left nostril, which corresponds to the ida nadi, the subtle energy channel that corresponds to the cooling moon.
Natural solutions for summer bummers
Rub preservative-free aloe gel on your skin. Or juice a few ounces of fresh cilantro and drink two teaspoons three times a day. Apply the cilantro pulp to your sunburn; it's cooling and soothing.
Mix together one part each of cumin powder and dried mint, and one-fourth part ginger- root powder. Fill 00-size vegetable capsules with the mixture and take one or two of them an hour before your flight.
Apply equal parts tea tree oil and neem oil (available online) to itchy bug bites. You can also use neem oil as a natural bug repellant.
A soothing summer meditation
For thousands of years, yogis have begun their day with spiritual practices that honor the sun: Surya namaskar (sun salutations); Surya trataka (a master practice that involves gazing at the sun); and a walk at sunrise to absorb the early morning rays. The sun is the source of all life. That's why summer is the perfect time to recite the gayatri mantra, the vedic song of sunlight, during meditation.
Excess facial hair growth in a woman results from a condition known as the hirsutism. The growth in hair pattern is exactly similar to that of an adult male. Areas, where abnormal hair growth is visible, are chest, above the lips, etc. These hairs are dark, but fine in nature. They are more commonly known as peach fuzz.
There could be a number of reasons for excess facial hair in a woman:
- Genetic reasons: Women from the Indian sub-continent or Mediterranean region are more likely to have facial hair as compared to their American, European and East-Asian counterparts. One of the common reasons for facial hair growth is genetics. It is a trend that runs in the family, it is more likely that a woman will get it. There is not much that can be done in this case except managing the hair growth effectively.
- Imbalance of the hormone: Abnormal hormone production can lead to hirsutism. In many cases, there are conditions where female starts producing male hormones leading to abnormal hair growth in the face. One of the most common causes of facial hair growth is polycystic ovarian syndrome (POS). This again is a hormonal imbalance leading to facial hair growth. Even adrenal gland related disorders such as Cushing’s syndrome, Adrenal cancer and congenital adrenal hyperplasia can lead to excess hair.
- Medications: Certain medication can lead to excess hair growth in the face. For instance, the certain steroid such as anabolic can lead to excess hair growth. Minoxidil is also known to cause hirsutism if taken in excess of 1 ml per day. Other medication related to testosterone and cyclosporine can lead to excess facial hair in females. It is advised to follow the doctor’s advice before consuming any of these medicines.
- Androgens: Although androgen is a male hormone, it is present in minute quantities in women too. Facial hair increase is nothing, but the sudden increased production of androgen in a female. Even birth control pills can lead to an increased production of androgen in the body. In these cases, it is very important to seek medical advice.
Treatment and remedies:
One should get medical help at the earliest if one of these conditions matches their symptoms:
- The hair growth is sudden and abrupt.
- One witness male features such as increases muscle, acne and reduced breast size.
- Certain medication has led to the hair growth.
- Usage of shaving, plucking and depilatory cream
- Laser hair reduction procedure shows immediate results in stopping and countering any further hair growth.
- Electrolysis can be tried to permanently damage the follicles.
- Weight loss is another good solution to excess hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.