Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar HebbalkarYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/ma'am I am doing a job. I am unmarried. My age is 27years. I am masturbation since 2003. When I have intercourse with any girl my cum drain out within one minute. I think its too early. I m afraid to became a husband. How I will manage with my wife after marriage. Also tell me how long intercourse happen in common man.
Suffering from' swapandosh' between midnight discharge. Please help and suggest me for permanent solution for that issue.
Hi Sweating on the forehead, face, scalp, and neck occurring soon after eating little spicy or peppery food. I suffer this problem from 1 yr. Till now. Tell me some remedies or medicines for cure it.
My age is 35, I have small, hard, white bumps on face, some time it appears and some time goes. This problem is from age of 15. I am not able to broken this. Its very hard. What cream and face wash, I should use, I want to rid from this. Is it related to milia? I want safely get rid of the bumps.
Hey! When I woke up today I was having slight pain in my right side ear could you suggest me the reason for it.
My brother 29 having minor loss of hearing. He can hear voices but cannot distinguish doctor telling nerve problem. Can it be improved with medicine or any other means.
This morning when I wake up, I have a very abnormal thing happening to me. After a minute or two from the time I wakeup I felt dizzy and I suddenly fall on the floor and lay unconscious for a while. I am staying in a hostel alone in a room. I am really worried if this will happen while nobody else to look after I am unconscious . Please tell me what am I suppose to do to avoid this.
Insect bites occur when an insect stings the upper layer of your skin externally. They generally lead to an allergic reaction or transfer of pathogens like virus, bacteria or parasites in the human body. Insect bites can be of many types since there are numerous species of insects around us. Some of the bites that you will come across more often are by mosquitoes, spiders, bee stings, bugs, mites, ants and such others. The most common symptoms of an insect bite include redness, swelling, irritation or discomfort, itching, itchy skin, and such others.
An insect bite is most commonly treated by using allopathic medicines which can be either applied externally or consumed orally to minimize allergic reactions. But Ayurveda gives you a method to treat insect bites which are natural, harmless and free from side effects. Some of the common ways to treat insect bites following the principles of Ayurveda are:
- Basil leaves and turmeric- If you take a handful of basil leaves, add turmeric to it and apply it on the insect bite, it acts as an antiseptic and prevents your wound from worsening.
- Onion application- Onions are specifically used to treat bee stings. You need to take out the sting, apply onions on the affected area and hold them in position using a bandage or a tape for at least an hour to get relief.
- Turmeric and sandalwood- You can use turmeric and sandalwood to soothe your wound as sandalwood has certain cooling properties, and turmeric will help in speeding up the healing process.
- Banana peel- The inner skin of a banana peel is used as an anti-irritant and it helps to cut down the discomfort, pain and irritation.
- Neem- Neem is a medicinal plant, which has one of the highest medicinal values among all the Ayurvedic agents. It is often applied to the wound in the form of powder mixed with water.
- Coriander- The juice from coriander leaves is also used to cure wounds. Depending on the thickness, it can be used along with water to provide relief to insect wounds.
Conclusively, it is always desirable to consult an Ayurvedic medical practitioner before applying the natural agents on sensitive body parts such as the skin.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 32 male and I am loosing health and also I don't stay hard for more time while having sex. What should I do?
I am 17 years old and masturbating since three years but now I have completely stopped it can yo suggest me how cure it pls.
When am I sit regular on chair for study after 40-50 minutes I have feel pain in my neck and I feel this long time, so any solution suggest me.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat small frequent meals.
- Do not skip any meal.
- Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in diet.
- Eat a combination of carbs (whole grains, oats, brown rice) , fats (good fats like flax seeds, walnuts,olive oil, fish etc) , and lean protein.
- Get good minimum 8 hours of sleep.
- Exercise regularly.
- Don't stress.
- Avoid junk foods loaded with sugar, caffeine, preservatives, etc.
- Don't deprive yourself of adequate sleep.