Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tushar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. TusharYour feedback matters!
Hi, during first day of period back pain is normal or not. Second day there is no pain. Is it normal first day of period back pain?.
I am Dr Rita Bakshi, chairperson of international fertility centre situated in Green Park, New Delhi. I have been in this field of fertility of for last 18 years and I have look at couples from all over the world. Let me tell you couples from Africa, Ethiopia ,Nigeria, Afghanistan, Iraq, America, UK, Canada, Brazil name it and I seen it all. The important part is that today I am going to talk on Donor services, yes if somebody decides to have a baby there is no way one cannot have because there are only 3 big players in the field of fertility. The sperms from a man, egg from a woman and a uterus of where the pregnancy will thrive. In case a man does not have sperm at all, even after doing a PISA or a TISA then donors sperm is available. A frozen sperm which has been frozen for at least minimum 3 months tested for HIV, VDRL, HCV, hbs antigen, his height, weight, colour, physical characteristics educational statics all known sperm is available. In case the egg of a women, a women of 43, 44, 45 and has finished her egg cycle, that means there are no viable eggs left or in cases of premature ovarian failure or in cases of ovarian cyst removal or you know, whichever way even in a defective egg, egg donors are available. When they are young girls who from 21 years onwards who donate eggs again there educational status, the physical characteristics are known and the eggs can be matched to the woman who is going to receive the egg. So in case the man sperm is good but its wife eggs are not good they can take help of a donor egg, fertilized make the embryo the baby of outside and then put it inside his wife, for the pregnancy to thrive in the women's belly. In case the uterus has been destroyed because of multiple fibroids, tuberculosis, asherman's syndrome or she born without a uterus as in Mayer-Rokitansky-Kuster-Hauser syndrome. Then her answer is to have a uterus replacement, a uterus replacement means a surrogate woman who can harbour the pregnancy. Now the men and women egg and sperms are good then it is there genetic baby created outside and put inside the surrogate woman, surrogate women who are ready to do this process either because of altruistic reason or because of commercial reason but they are willing to harbour the pregnancy for 9,10 months and then give them the baby. The advantage in cases of surrogacy in their lower at the moment is that the birth certificate is in the name of the parents of the commissioning parents, of the intending parents and do not have the name of the surrogate anywhere. Therefore there is birth certificate which is in the name of parents and the baby is given as soon as it is born to the parents, so they get a zero day baby in their arms. These are the services the donor egg, the donor sperm or the donor uterus of surrogate as it is called which are freely available. Therefore I believe anybody who like to get pregnant or would like to have a baby, there are so many options available who would like everybody to make good use of it. Thank you so much.
The size of your belly is not the only thing that changes when you are pregnant. Pregnancy affects every part of a woman's body and visible changes can be noted as the pregnancy progresses. This is partly because of hormonal fluctuations and partly due to the strain of carrying excess weight.
Here are some of the changes you can expect to see when you are pregnant:
- Changes in the respiratory system: Along with eating for two, you are also breathing for two when pregnant. The increased oxygen consumption leads to increased rate of breathing, shortness of breath and elevated pH levels in the blood.
- Changes in the cardiovascular system: The cardiovascular system is readjusted at the time of pregnancy. This increases the volume of blood in the blood. The expanding uterus puts pressure on veins and arteries, thus slowing the circulation of blood. You may also notice an elevated resting heart rate and low blood pressure in the second trimester.
- Changes in the gastrointestinal system: The enlarging uterus displaces organs of the digestive system and allows stomach acid to travel back into the esophagus. This leads to acidity and heartburn. Pregnant women also often suffer from constipation.
- Changes in the breasts: As pregnancy progresses, your breasts may increase in size and be more sensitive than usual. The nipples will also begin to stick out more than normal. By the third trimester, you may also notice a discharge of early milk or colostrum.
- Changes in the abdomen: By the second trimester, the abdomen will begin to expand. As the ligaments and abdominal wall supporting the uterus are stretched, you may experience an ache on one side or the other.
- Changes in the urinary system: Pregnant women feel the urge to urinate frequently. This is because the expanding uterus puts extra pressure on the bladder, urethra and pelvic floor muscles. This may also lead to temporary urinary incontinence. Pregnancy also increases the load on the kidneys as they need to filter not only your own blood, but also that of the growing baby.
- Changes in the skin: As the skin on the body stretches to accommodate the growing uterus, stretch marks are one of the common visible changes. This may also be accompanied by hyperpigmentation of the nipples, face and abdomen along with the appearance of spider veins and reddening of palms.
Other common changes include, swelling of ankles, leg cramps, increased body temperature and changes in hair texture.