Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. TusharYour feedback matters!
I'm 22 years old(male).Have some problem during the time of intercourse.The skin of my penis do not open.What is the solution?or what kind of medicine i can use?
Abdominal ball exercises:
Here are a few tips to consider before starting abdominal exercises:
Tighten your stomach muscles by drawing in your belly button to your spine this helps stabilize your hips, pelvis and lower back as well as strengthening your deepest abdominal muscle (transverse abdominus).
Avoid lifting with your neck muscles make sure to keep your chin tucked in a neutral position with a space between your chin and chest.
Avoid flexion exercises if you have been diagnosed with osteoporosis. A standard abdominal crunch is an example of a flexion exercise that can be harmful on your lower back if you have osteoporosis. Please contact your doctor first before starting any abdominal exercise program.
If you can't do an exercise with proper form, wait until you are stronger and start with easier exercises. You can easily injure your lower back or neck if you try to perform exercises that are too advanced. Start with the exercises you can do with good form.
Discontinue any exercise that increases your pain. If any abdominal exercise increases pain in your lower back, abdomen, pelvis or hips, discontinue the exercise and consult your doctor or medical professional.
Remember to exercise your abdominal muscles like you would any other muscle about three to four times per week. There is no need to do 100 sit-ups everyday! choose about five of the exercises below or rotate them into your routine.
I took scan p and secam e because my periods were late. How many days I have to wait after ending the dose for periods to arrive?
From my 10th standard. I have an smell in my underwear. It's smells like urine. Can it b coz recently read that it can be symptom of sexually transmitted disease. please can I get a detail information any these issue.
My wife's age is 42 and my age is 44. We have sex once in month. My wife not like sex. How interest is develop in her about sex.
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery Seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation.
I got positive result by home pregnancy test. I need to abort as I already have two kids. I am 40. What do I need to do.
I have more sex than my wife. She always says no after one time. How should I turn on her for more chance. please give me thorough information about it.
Pregnancy can have a number of complications. One of these is known as placental abruption. This is a serious yet uncommon complication. The placenta is a structure in the uterus that nourishes the growing baby. In rare cases, this placenta can get peeled off- partially or completely, before delivery. This is known as placenta abruption and deprives the baby of oxygen and essential nutrients and can cause the mother to experience heavy bleeding. If left untreated, this condition can put the life of both the baby and mother in jeopardy.
The cause of placental abruption has is still not known, but there are a number of conditions that can increase the risk of suffering from this condition. This includes:
- A prior placental abruption
- High blood pressure
- Abdominal trauma such as a fall or blow to the abdomen
- Substance abuse or smoking
- Premature rupturing of the amniotic sac that surrounds the baby
- Any condition that reduces your blood’s ability to clot
- Multiple pregnancies
- Pregnancy after the age of 40
A placental abruption can be diagnosed through blood tests, an ultrasound and a non stress test to check the baby’s heart rate. Placental abruption affects the life the mother and baby in many ways. For the mother, it can result in excessive bleeding that triggers shock, blood clotting problems and the need for a blood transfusion. It can also cause kidney, liver and pituitary gland failure. Even after delivery, the mother may still experience vaginal bleeding. If this cannot be controlled, an emergency hysterectomy may also be required. The uterus may also not contract properly after delivery and the mother may need medication to help the uterus contract back to its original position.
Placental abruption deprives the baby of essential nutrients and can lead to premature birth or stillbirth. After delivery the baby may suffer from breathing and feeding difficulties. The baby may also be born with low levels of oxygen in the blood. Low blood pressure and low blood count can also be triggered by this condition. In severe cases, it can also lead to brain damage and death shortly after delivery.
Placental abruption can be prevented by following a healthy diet that helps regulate blood pressure. Get plenty of rest and take multivitamins regularly to reduce the risk of suffering from this condition. Lastly, if you experience any contractions or vaginal bleeding, consult your gynaecologist immediately.
I am 25 years old, lady. I have some infection on the inner smooth side of the labia major. There are reddish nodules which itches a lot. Sometimes there is a secretion. I have consulted gynecologist and skin specialist and taken antibiotics without improvement. I have this condition for three years now. What to do? Please help me.
“Cold and Flu” season is right around the corner, and it seems that everywhere you go you run into someone sneezing! How can you boost your immunity so you can stay healthy this Winter? Getting sick is not only uncomfortable, but it also impacts your productivities, your energy level and even your relationship (Have you ever got snappy because you have a sore throat or a headache?) Luckily, there are some easy ways to strengthen your immune system by adding some common yet nutritious foods to your diet. They have high immunity boosting nutrients (e.g. vitamins A, B, and C, zinc), anti-viral and/or antibacterial properties:
1.Yogurt (ideally plain yogurt as added sugar can suppress immunity) – probiotics help strengthen immune system.
2.Pumpkin seeds – high in zinc and omega-3, both essential for a healthy immune system.
3.Cold water fish – good source of protein and omega-3.
4.Fresh fruits and vegetables, especially carrots, beets, sweet potatoes, tomatoes – they are rich in beta-carotene, a precursor of vitamin A.
5.Ground seeds, lentils, beans and whole grains – good source of B vitamins and protein.
6.Ginger – has anti-viral properties.
7.Garlic – has anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
8.Honey (raw) –has anti-viral properties.
9.Green tea –has anti-viral properties.
10.Mushrooms (maitake, reishi, shiitake) – elevate flu-fighting agents.
Bonus tips: avoid sugar and alcohol, both of which can weaken your immune system.
Hormones play an important role in our health as they affect many of the body’s processes. More often than not, hormonal imbalances are caused by changes in estrogen and are more common in females than males. Hormonal changes typically occur during puberty, menstruation, pregnancy and menopause.
In addition, factors like advancing age, poor diet, too much or too little exercise, adrenal exhaustion and stress, lack of sleep, birth control pills, toxins and chemicals like pesticides contribute to hormonal imbalance.
Some common symptoms of this problem include anxiety, irritability, mood swings, insomnia, fatigue, weight problems, excess hair growth or hair loss, migraines, low sex drive, oily or dry skin, acne, food cravings, premenstrual syndrome, infertility and others.
As hormones impact metabolic functions, paying attention to sensations like your hunger, energy and cravings can give you a faint clue as to whether your hormones are in balance.
You can use natural home remedies and herbs to alleviate symptoms and even help restore your hormonal balance. It’s also important to consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Ask for your doctor’s advice before taking any herbal remedy or starting a supplement regimen, especially if you have a hormone-sensitive condition, such as uterine fibroids, endometriosis, breast cancer, uterine cancer or ovarian cancer.