Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Trupti GosaliaYour feedback matters!
Sir my age was 23 years I am angry by seeing my hairfall. What is the precautions I want to take to reduce the hairfall. I am having white hair also.
I having pain in my lower abdomen and back both side mildly and legs pain also from last 4 days. I can't pass my urine clearly having some pain and passing time having legs pain. Is this any kidney problem or stone. What should I do.
I am male 24 year old. I am facing problem of hair fall and thinning of hair. In the front areas I got some baldness. Is doing spa will be helpful? please suggest proper solution.
Hello sir, My self actually am using some pills to grow my body muscles so do I get any side effects from this please help me out.
I am suffering from premature ejaculation when I have sex with me partner so I use viagra to stop ejaculation and last longer I want permanent treatment for it I am ready to take medicines pls tell me some medicines for it and when I do masturbation also I do ejaculate so early .before I used to watch pron videos very much may be because of this PE occurred. Now I stopped watch it and stop regular masturbation too. Because of this masturbation my weight is decreased to 6 kgs pls help me out SIR , NOW I WANT TO TAKE TREATMENT FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION AND ALSO TO LAST LONGER IN BED SO PLS TELL ME BEST MEDICINE FOR IT.
I am 62 Years old & live in Chandigarh. I underwent an angioplasty &was implanted a stunt. I am allegicto pollens and eucalyptus. I often have a low immunity. I do take multivitamins and calcium duplents. Please suggest how can I feel a better energetic.
Hi Doctor i am 29 year old air hostess flying since 4year I have. Frequent back ache since 4 month please suggest me some remedies.
I am 31 years old. I suffering from cold (running nose). I got cold for 2 times in a week even in summer, it will be cured only after taking coldact medicine. Kindly advise to prevent cold.
Most women love the idea of having healthy and silky skin that feels smooth to touch. However, due to a certain reasons, some women can have excessive, unwanted hair on their chest, hands and face. The pattern is similar to what is seen in men. This can be a major psychological problem. Read on to know more about some of the common reasons for this and how it can be managed:
Common causes behind it
Hair pattern is largely determined by genetic makeup and hirsutism is often caused by genes, hormones, or medication which is another main cause is the excessive amount of testosterone in women. Conditions like obesity, polycystic ovaries disease, ovarian tumours, adrenal tumours, Cushing’s syndrome and drugs like Danazol can cause excessive androgen hormones. Women with this condition may also have a deep voice, huge breasts, enlarged clitoris, severe acne and may also suffer from hair loss. These symptoms are collectively referred to as virilisation.
Ways to control hirsutism
The treatment is aimed at removing the unwanted hair and treating the underlying cause. A combination of medications and procedures can help in removing the excessive hair.
- Weight loss: Reducing weight makes the body produce less of the male hormone, and so hirsutism is controlled.
- Female hormone replacement: Birth control pills are a good choice for women who do not want to get pregnant. They control the androgen hormone production and reduce hair growth and other characteristics.
- Anti-androgens: Spironolactone is an anti-androgen which counters the effect of testosterone; however, these have side effects and self-medication is not advisable.
- Topical creams: The face is the major area of concern and so creams like eflornithine are useful to control hair growth on the face.
Depending on the patient’s severity of the problem and expectations, the following procedural options are available. While some of these can be done at home, others might require a visit to a doctor.
- Shaving: To be done repeated as and when the growth occurs.
- Tweezing: Isolated strands of hair can be removed with a tweezer.
- Waxing: This is useful in removing hair from large areas (chest, hands, etc.)
- Bleaching creams or lotions: The hair stays in place but is lightened in colour to give it a camouflaged appearance.
- Depilatory creams, lotions, or gels: These break down the hair follicles and prevent hair growth.
- Electrolysis: A small amount of electric current is applied to the hair follicle to destroy it, thereby controlling hair growth.
- Laser hair treatment: A small beam of highly concentrated light is applied to the affected area to damage the hair follicles and control hair growth.
Hirsutism is definitely not desirable, but there are definitely ways to manage the problems and get back to having a smooth, silky skin.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.