Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Trupti GosaliaYour feedback matters!
My question to sexologist During sex I can't hold my sperm flow not more then 10 mins I wants to increase my sex power please advice medicine or treatment And as viagra is best option for me for increasing sex power and stamina? Prescribe me name of viagra vich can be effective for me.
Can you suggest some simple recipes with flax seeds? Since it is good for diabetics. Is flax seeds available in chennai?
I am 27 yr boy I had a heart attack on 6th sep 2015. Now I'm at home. After pet scan report my 10% damage infraction. I do smoking before attack. Now I quit. I am facing insomnia fatigue headache scared at night. I want to ask am I safe or not I changed my lifestyle diet taking medicine on time then why these symptoms happen. Plz suggest me. How long it will take to recover.
Actually I had used betnovate N and C cream (mixing them) for a month around 1 and a half years ago. And after 2-3 months I had patches of pimples on my cheek. So I just wanted to know that is it really the side effect of that cream which I had used or its hormonal change. And if it is the side effect. So for how long will it be there? Help me please and do tell me the cure for it.
Any home remedies for white hair as I am 19 years old and having lot of white hairs can I do something to turn them into black other than hair colour?
I am 29 year old male and I have a problem of falling hair. I used so many products for it. please suggest me what should I do.
I have large hair fall. How I stop permanently. I want to grow my hair fast as well ass hair growth. I already take Dr. Batra homeopath medicine but I have no any result.
My friend has been having itching on his neck and arms for the past few months. Have shown to dermatologists and homeopath with little effect. He cant sleep in the nights and wakes up itching. It aggrevates in the evenings and mornings.
How can I reduce my stomach without physical exercise. I have changed my diet control food. And morning motion will not be free how to get rid out of it.
Fever is not a disease! It's a known fact that normal human body temperature is 98.6 F (37 C). If temperature goes beyond that, then it's called fever. But one must not worry every time if there is a rise in the temperature.
The reason is that immune system is designed to raise temperature as a defence mechanism if there is any attack by a foreign body (such as bacteria). So body temperature may fluctuate between 97 and 100.4. But there is no need to worry.
When to Consider Checking?
Routine check up is unnecessary. You may consider to check when:
- You feel the warmth while you touch
- You feel very tired, dizzy and lose appetite
- You feel nauseated, see rashes on the body, experience loose motion, sore throat, muscle pain, headache, etc.
Is it Time to Worry?
Normally, fever is not dangerous. However, if you see the following conditions, then it's time to worry and call a doctor.
- If the body temperature is more than 103 F
- If fever lasts for more than five days
- If you feel difficulty in breathing
- If there is severe vomiting or diarrhoea
- If you feel stiffness in the neck and have headache
- If you feel excessively sleepy and lethargic
- If you see redness in skin, rashes or blood in stool.
If the condition worsens, it is time to rush to a hospital. There could be following:
- Meningitis: It's life-threatening and highly transmissible in case of bacterial infection. A combination of a fever, extreme headache and stiffness in the neck is an indication that you must rush to the emergency department of a hospital near you.
- Difficulty in breathing or chest pain along with fever should prompt you to call for emergency medical assistance.
- If someone has fever along with blood in stool, urine or mucus, it's one of the reasons to seek for emergency medical help.
- If one has fever and is quite disturbed or puzzled unnecessarily, then the person should be taken to the emergency department.
- A person with low immune responses (such as one who is suffering from cancer or AIDS) needs doctor's help in case of fever development.
- Hyperthermia: it's a condition of very high fever, i.e., more than 104 F. The person seems to be confused and may not respond to verbal stimuli or commands. It's time for medical emergency.
What should You Do?
For mild fever, even home remedy can help. Aspirin shouldn't be the first choice and an absolute no for individuals less than 18 years. Other drugs that people usually tend to consume are ibuprofen or acetaminophen. One should also drink plenty of water. In case of a heat stroke, body needs to be cooled.