Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am 62 years old. Now a days, I feel less sex feeling and erection of pennis is also upto 45% only. The reason for the same I wnat to know. Still mentally I am interesting to have sex.
I am 24 years old male. My height is 5.5, my weight is 56 to 58kg, I want gain my weight upto 4 to 5kg more.
Actually I have an issue in skins between buttocks both sides . I feel like itching usually and the skin seems like dry and getting down by itching. Its color is changed to a lil darker. Its width is around 1 cm and height around 2-3 cm. I have this issue since months and didn't go to doctor and it's not getting further somehow.
Depression and some antidepressants can curb your libido. This has a negative effect on the depression as intercourse releases 'happy hormones'. Thus depression and your sex life share a cyclic relationship. The effect of depression on your sex life is a result of both brain functioning and physical changes in the body.
Here are a few things you can work on if stress or depression is ruining your sex life:
- Break the pattern: Depression often makes a person withdraw from others and cease to enjoy any experience. This becomes a thought pattern that cannot be cured with medication. Talking to a counselor can help unlearn these thought patterns and help people form new social bonds. As part of the treatment, the patient will need to find and explore new ways of enjoying sex that can strengthen strained relationships. Talk to your partner.
- Having an open conversation with your partner: It is the key to improving relationships and one's sex life. Talk about your sexual needs and help your partner understand your mental barriers to sex. Find forms of foreplay that appeal to both of you. It is also important for you and your partner to understand that there is no 'standard' to how often you should have sex or how you should feel after it.
- Try to stay away from performance anxiety: Don't let performance anxiety take a toll on your sex life. Studies show that being conscious about their performance in bed leads men to lose their erection, which takes all the pleasure away from intimate moments. Instead of being stressed about your sexual performance, focus on your partner's needs and attend to them for a more pleasurable sex life.
- Don't make it seem necessary to have sex even if your partner is tired: If you find that stress due to problems at workplace or financial issues is affecting your partner considerably, then respect his/her decision of saying no to sex. Don't pressurise your partner to get intimate just because you want it. Your patience and understanding nature will increase your partner's admiration towards you, in turn leading to a more passionate and happier sex life.
My mother is suffering with ckd since 3 yrs, she was admitted in hospital on 1st may 2015 with creatinine 5.36, doctor put her on dialisis after which creatinine is 3.5, patient on dialisis, going weaker day by day, admitted in gddi kolkata, ki dly guide, she is also diabetic.
My penis is getting smaller day by day My intercourse timing is very less and after one time sex second time its not getting erection please help.
I am loosing my hair quickly. I have tried all shampoo, but it has no effect. Now, how can I stop my hairfall?
I recently turned 18 and tried to have sexual relation with my gf and my penis did not get erect I want to know why my height is 5.9 inch 51 kg weight I masturbate since 14 years of age and every time I got hard this is first time something like this happened that to in my 1st try I am very depressed help me.
Hello This is Prashant ,Actually my father was suffering from viral fever and he was on bed rest for 10 days now his fever is normal but he got swelling in his feet where he is not able to stand on his feet properly and feeling extreme pain. His Age: 58 Years His Current Platelets: 1.5 TLC: 5400 Please advise the solution.
I am 20 years old I want to make my face clean from pimples Nd dark spots. Nd also want to fair. So what is the solution on it.
Hello doctors Im 23 years old girl. I have a wired problem. I have to wash my hair everyday with shampoo and recently im using mild shampoo. If I don't use shampoo one day it feels like my hair is sticky (i have oily skin) and I feel like itching in my scalp and shoulder and I smell like bad odour from my hair. I do not have much dandruff. Is it ok to use mild shampoo everyday? Is it normal?
It is an uncomfortable burning sensation that often times creeps up the throat, and is a symptom more so than a disease. It is caused by acid reflux.
Home remedies for hyperacidity
1. Take 3-6 gm of liquorice (mulethi) root powder with warm milk.
2. Drink cold milk without any additives. Make it more effective add one teaspoonful of ghee to it.
3. Eat overripe bananas during an attack of acidity. They have higher amounts of potassium making it even more effective.
4. Boil one cup of water and to it add one tsp of fennel (souf). Cover and leave overnight. Strain the water in the morning, add 1 tsp of honey. Taken this preparation 3 times a day.
5. Chew cumin (jeera) or boil it in water. Drink the water when it has cooled down.
6. Chop some mint leaves, add them to a pot of boiling water and drink this water after cooling it.
7. To relieve acidity, crush two pods of cardamom (with or without the skin), boil the powder in water and drink the cooled juice for instant relief.
8. Crush ginger, mix it with a small piece of jaggery (gud) and keeping sucking on it allowing the juice to slowly reach the stomach.
9. One teaspoon of amla powder twice a day to help keep acidity way.
Chewing holy basil (tulsi) leaves.
I have problem with my foot. Whenever I try to run fast I feel lots of pain on my foot that's way I can't run so fast so please sir give me some tips to reduce ma pain Thank you.
Onions, like other members of the allium family, are high in flavonoids and powerful antioxidants known to prevent many diseases in the body. Quercetin, which in recent studies has been shown to prevent heart disease by keeping cholesterol from attaching to the walls of our arteries and also preventing the sticking together of blood platelets and the formation of clots. A 2006 British study shows that people who eat the most quercetin-rich foods (particularly onion soup in this study) have reduced their risk of thrombosis and cardiovascular disease. Quercetin has also been used to stop tumors from growing and is often used for cancer prevention.
Other Medicinal Uses
A compress can be applied to the skin to relieve acne, arthritis and congestion
Relieves intestinal disorders
Prevents tooth decay
Stimulating hair growth