Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Trupti D PawaskarYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old female and have recurrence of pimple/acne on my face and they heal by leaving scars although I have taken treatment for 1 year but they start appearing again. What should I do to get rid of them permanently.
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) technique of hair transplant has obtained considerable popularity over the past several years. This developing technique makes use of a small round punch to extort follicular units from the patient's donor areas. The follicular units are grouped to form grafts and then relocated into the patient's balding areas.
What makes FUE better than FUT?
FUE is essentially a subtype of FUT (Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation). FUT can be performed in two ways, either by microscopic strip harvesting technique or by FUE. The less persistent nature and rapid healing time have made FUE gain that extra edge over FUT.
How FUE is performed?
The follicular unit grafts usually occur in a grouping of one, two, three or four hairs. These grafts are carefully harvested directly from the donor scalp using a small punch whose size typically varies from 0.7 to 1mm. Through a multiple step blunt dissection process, the underlying follicular unit is alienated from the neighboring tissues. Thereafter, the follicular units can be extorted with the help of forceps. The pores left behind post removal of follicle get healed within few days.
These extracted follicles are relocated to the patient's balding areas with the help of forceps. This hair transplantation is done either immediately after a single graft is extracted or after the entire harvest is over. The entire extraction and relocation of hair follicle is carried out by experts of the field, aided by trained technicians.
Advantages of FUE:
- Less Invasive Technique: Unlike FUT, FUE involves individual extraction of follicles directly from the scalp using small punches. Thus, it does not require any closure of post-extortion wounds. This makes FUE less invasive in nature. This is definitely an advantage of FUE which makes it popular among the masses.
- No Linear Scars and Rapid Healing: FUT often leaves behind linear scars on patient's occipital and temporal areas of the scalp. Furthermore, the wounds due to FUT take more time to heal. Both of these problems are considerably reduced by opting FUE. FUE creates small, circular scars after the transplantation, which goes undetected. The wounds also get healed much rapidly.
- Option for Body Hair Transplantation: FUE opens wide options for probable donor areas of hair follicles. The hair follicles can be extracted from any part of donor's body which has got feasible hair growth. Thus, the hair supply gets increased for any hair repair operation.
- Best Suited Eyebrow Reconstruction: All those typical hair transplants, which require extortion of limited number of single hair follicles, FUE is best suited. The hair follicles are individually examined and picked by the FUE surgeons as per the requirement. Therefore, it is best suited for critical procedures like eyebrow reconstruction.
By exploring the advantages of FUE, it can be easily concluded that this developing hair transplantation technique will surely get highly popular in the coming years.
My friend has excess of pimple problems And also have heat due to which blood ooses from his nose also his skin gets dried fastly please help me to cure him.
Hello. I am having a problem of vomiting. I used to vomits everyday in the morning while brushing my teeth. I don't know why. Please help me as soon as possible. Thank you.
I feel some pain when i press my brest and when i sleep in turn way that is breast gets pushed to the pain i fell some pain nd i feel the upper part of the breast a bit hard on both the sides ,under the breast its soft again i am worried this please suggest me some thing
I am 28 yr old. I am suffering from errectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Its odd for me to visit any psychiatrist for this problem. I ejaculate the moment I insert.
I'm 21 yrars old and i have flat warts on my face.I have taken many medicines and cryotherapy but all in vain. I don't know what to do with them please suggest me.
I am suffering from headache last two weeks. So please suggest which medicine I take in that problem.
I am 24 years Old male. I have oily skin and my skin looks dull and there are some white like nodes (small in size. Sometimes I have pimples also and this makes me depressed. I want flawless skin with fair complexion. What should I do?
I want to loss my weight which contain high amount of fats for that what can I do please suggest me the remedies.
I am 27 years male. During my childhood (1 yr) in an accident I burned my both hands in boiling water. After being treated at ludiyana cmc at that time .now I am able to work properly. But the burning mark on right hand is still there. After my operations during that time a local VED made some lotion which erased maximum mark from left hand .but due to bandage on right was not used at right .so please suggest me something which can make the skin alike on right hand too. As this marks has turned very old.
Infertility is a medical condition in which the patient fails to conceive after one year of having unprotected sex. It is advisable that women who are above 35 years of age and often experience irregular menstrual cycles should consult a doctor on being unable to conceive within six months.
Is infertility a common issue?
Infertility has become a common problem for the new age women. Sedentary lifestyle and stress are believed to hamper the fertility of women nowadays. According to a report, about 6 percent women in US in the age group 15-44 years are infertile.
Infertility: It’s not just a woman’s problem
Infertility is not an issue with only women. Both, men and women can be infertile or are responsible for the condition. The process of reproduction requires mutual co-operation from both sexes. Therefore, they can together contribute towards infertility as well. It is wrong to blame the woman only. According to the 2002 National Survey of Family Growth data, it has been found that about 7.5 % men in the age group of 18-45 years (who have has sexual exposure) visited infertility clinics at least once in their lifetime. Of these men, about 18% were affected with male-related infertility issues.
Infertility in men: Men can suffer from infertility due to various factors. The infertility can be detected by analysis of the semen. A doctor can evaluate the concentration of the semen or determine the sperm count, the mobility of the sperm and its shape or morphology. These are important for fertility. Semen analysis can be hampered due to the following conditions:
1. Varioceles - The veins on the man’s testicles are unnaturally large and leads to overheating of the sperms
2. Diseases like diabetes, cystic fibrosis, trauma and infection.
3. Unhealthy lifestyle
4. Environmental toxins
Infertility in women: Women must have proper functioning of the reproductive organs to become fertile. The fallopian tubes, ovaries and uterus must be physically and physiologically fit for getting pregnant. A woman may get infertile due to following reasons:
1. Irregular periods that suggests the woman is not ovulating properly.
2. Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
3. Functional hypothalamic amenorrhea (FHA) or excessive physical or emotional stress causing missed periods
4. Diminished ovarian reserve (DOR) or inability of the ovary to produce sufficient eggs
5. Premature ovarian insufficiency: The ovary stops functioning properly before 40 years of age
6. Blocked, swollen or open fallopian tubes
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.