Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Trivedi Heena PareshYour feedback matters!
Mujhe pragnence m problem hoti h mere bete ko dowmsynrom ki problem thi agar m second chance Lou you us baby m yeh problem toh nhi hogi.
I am 23 year old male having height 6ft. Bt my wright is 56kg. So how can I increases my bodyweight? How can I increase my body size?
I had a fair complexion in past because of my schedule I have to rome in the sun. Now I tried many creams but there is no improvement in my complexion what can I do to improve my skin. Is there any cream or food which I need to get results.
Hi I'm suffering from cough from last two months I hav took some homeopathy consultations and medicines but problems remain the same now it's so irritating please suggest me treatment for the same.
Hi I am mother of two kids aged 9 n 6 yes old I have huge panda like dark circles. N feel so depressed as I look too aged. please help. I have tried every home remedy BT zero result. I feel ashamed of going public.
Vaginal Infection after infection. What's the cause for this and solutions. Is it due to sanitary or something else.?
I am 54. Diabetic. My height is 5'6. Weight is 89 kg. Recently got opersted for cervix c4 to c6. After that got hyperthyroidism . Gained about 23kgs in 6 to 9 months. Now gasping for breath if if I take a few steps . Kindly suggest for weight reduction.
Hi Doc I am having a real tough cough since last two weeks I have take doctor advice but its still not working so please can you suggest me any good medicine.
Feel lethargic and sleepy throughout the day. Don't take any medicine. Vitamin d is less. What should i do?
Do you like to eat processed foods, and gorge on them a lot to stay away from cooking? It is important for you to know that processed foods are bad for your health and it is best that you avoid consuming them. Although all food items we eat are mechanically processed in certain ways, chemical processing, which is the primary feature of processed food items, is hazardous for your health.
Here are the major reasons why you should not eat processed food items.
- Processed food contains high amounts of sugar and fructose corn syrup: It is a known fact that excessive consumption of sugar in any form is not good for your health. Processed food products are loaded with sugar in huge amounts and also contain high fructose corn syrup, which is equally harmful in excess. Sugar basically has empty calories, which contain no important nutrients. Sugar also has dreadful effects on your body metabolism and may lead to high triglycerides, increased cholesterol levels, insulin resistance, and excess accumulation of fat in your abdominal cavity and liver.
- Processed food is hyper rewarding in nature and over consumption gets likely: Processed food items, because of their high content of sweet and fat, become a sort of addiction for many people. The reward centers of your brain acknowledge them, and as a result, you develop a constant craving for such food stuff.
- Processed food contains harmful artificial ingredients: It is likely for you to not understand the names of ingredients, which processed foods are made of. This is because of the reason that maximum of these ingredients are not actually natural, but are artificial chemicals which get added for several purposes such as preservation, maintaining aroma and much more. These chemicals are associated with several harmful effects on your health. The common ingredients of highly processed foods include the following:
- Chemical preservatives for preventing processed food from rotting
- Chemical colourants, which induce attractive and unique colours to processed foods
- Chemical flavors for giving specific flavours
- Texturants for proving a particular, specific texture to processed foods
The hyper rewarding nature of processed food can lead to severe consequences in many people. It is possible for you to become addicted to processed foods, and lose total control over your consumption rate. This problem of addiction to processed fast foods is a major problem in today’s world. It is an important reason for obesity, which is a prominent health concern today all over the world.