Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Trivedi Heena PareshYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hair problem. My hair turns white. I am just years old now. please help me doctors.
My libido, intercourse timing or stamina is going lower these days while I am still living a healthy life as having sprouts daily and taking clean and variable food taking one glass vegetable juice daily also taking 2 egg and 3 banana on alternate days also having one hours gym exercise daily. Why is still this issue with me, kindly suggest some medicine, I will be really thankful.
What should b the daily dose of vita c15 forte by rekcweg. It should b taken in drops or ful ampule at a time?
Dear Dr. Kindly advice me, hand practice before marriage or sex with female is harmful or compulsory.
Im 20years old boy I do not have beard and moustache. How can I grow beard and moustache very thick.
In this modern times many are leading busy fast paced lifestyles that are very effective for achieving career goals. However other areas of life can and do suffer as a result particularly that of health. In order to achieve few ways can be followed
1. Drink plenty of water: the importance of maintaining hydration is key in all areas of health. Not doing so not only affects energy and concentration levels but also can lead to further illness or exacerbation of existing ones.
2. Deep diaphragmatic breathing: just five slow diaphragmatic breaths has a profound effect on both physical and psychological state almost instantly, as in case of stress.
3. Regular exercise: that means spending for 10 to 15 minutes of regular stretching and strengthening exercises in stipulated time period.
4. Meditation: it could be done anywhere and at anytime as it requires simple practice of being mindful.
5. Positive focus: negative thinking can be most draining things as it doesn't have to be. To change it effectively with thought patterns with enough focus and consistency as it brings positive outcomes.