Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tonsey S D
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tonsey S DYour feedback matters!
When I get erections I feel pressure on penile nerve on left side of penis. Why is it so? Please advise
Dear Doctor, My father-in-law is 82 years old . He had a heart attack in 1987. After which he had undergone angio plenty in 2010. During his routine checkup in 2012, consulting Doctor had advised not to undergo bypass due to his age. Again this January 2016, we have gotten all tests done. This time the consulting Doctor has mentioned that there is a leakage. He is well right now with a steady routine and controlled diet. Does yoga every day and lives in a'fresh'/green locality under a stress free environment. Would like to mention that he has diabetes but it has been under control for over 30 yrs. Surgery is something we would like to avoid. Please suggest a way forward. Thanks.
I am 21 year old female and have suffered with pimples for last 3 years and allergy on face with the cause of white gems for last one month. May I know how can I reduce pimples and allergy on face.
Lack of sleep is the most common cause. Too little restful sleep can also lead to mood changes and anxiety, which in turn can contribute to memory impairment.
Many drugs can affect memory, which includes tranquilizers, antidepressants, blood pressure drugs and anti–allergic drugs.
Low functioning thyroid can affect memory.
Drinking too much alcohol can interfere with short–term memory.
Stress and anxiety can lead to memory impairment. Both can interfere with attention and block the formation of new memory or retrieval of old memories.
Forgetfulness can be a sign of depression or a consequence of it.
If you are vegetarian, vitamin B12 deficiency can loss memory impairment
I have a gf And we are in physical relationship But I have a problem that early fall And my gf not satisfied by me Please give me suggestions to recover from this problem.
Hello doctor my age is 18 years and I have very thin beard and patchy beard I am going to use beard OIL is this oil can help me to grow beard I am in confusion wait for your response ☺
6 Tricks to activate metabolism in the morning
Boosting your body's metabolism is largely related to burning calories and reducing weight. Try these effective methods esp. if you are overweight, if you are already lean, never over-do anything, be it exercise, eating or drinking.
6 ways that can help you improve your metabolism.
- Workout: Working out can be the easiest and best way of boosting your metabolism. Do walking, running and cycling. Sweating will tell you how much you have worked out and if you continue it for few months, the results will be favorable.
- Eat fresh fruits and salads: Don't starve yourself by not eating food properly. Avoid fatty and fried food but have as much fresh fruits and salad as you can. This will not make you put on weight. Keep taking fruits and salads at short intervals because these have an ability to get digested early as compared to fatty food.
- Take plenty of water: For increasing your metabolism, kick start your day with at least 3-4 glasses of water. It will help all your other efforts of reducing weight in sync. It will keep your body hydrated.
- Drink lemon in warm water and green tea: Waking up early can actually boost your metabolism; you can see the results after following this habit. Along with this, metabolism will get a boost if you get up half or one hour early. Leave the habit of taking normal tea, instead start taking green tea, it will not only be healthy but since it's an antioxidant, it will take care of your immune system as well.
- Lift weights: Lifting weights can give you instant results. Within a month of lifting weight you will experience boost in your metabolism. But this must be done under trainer's guidance.
- Eat boiled eggs and never skip breakfast: Having boiled eggs in the morning will fulfill your protein intake. Also, it will keep your stomach full for a longer time. On a way to boosting your metabolism, it's recommended not to skip breakfast at any cost.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'