Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tonsey S DYour feedback matters!
My wife 11 weeks pregnant she is working staff nurse, last week she doing night shift duty (8 days). because of night duty she lost 2 kgs weight, and she start coughing from last one week. Any problem?
Sir / Madam, My brother 56 years, He is a diabetic and under guidance and supervision of Dr. Dinesh Neopane, MBBS, MD at Biratnagar (Nepal. However, from past one and half year it is observed that his hemoglobin count gets reduced drastically in short span of time. This issue though has been addressed but we would like to get an expert opinion for better solution. At earlier stage doctor did assumed that it could be due to piles problem and with few units of blood transfusion patient was better. This result though was short lived and after five months again blood transfusion was done. On the recommendation of consulting doctor we met Nephrologist and his views were in sync with family doctor and advice was to continue the same medicine. Later, the patients started feeling week and under consultation of the doctor an injection EPOFIT (erythropoietin) was used twice weekly for six weeks. At that period the patient's hemoglobin count was below 6. Currently report shows that prescribed injection is working fine and patients has show improvement but we family members would like to take an expert review at your recommendation or reference is required as which doctor would be seeking appointment with. Looking forward for your early reply.
Dear doctor I have got a small hard bump on my pen is head under for skin near joint of shaft and head. There is no pain and itching or any kind of harm but I am afraid of any serious problem. The age of lump is 4 months. Please advice in this matter.
What should be your daily skin care routine for a healthy looking glowing skin? And also for reducing blemishes. I need a home remedy if any suggested. Don't need any pills or something.
Health benefits of Tapioca (Sabudana)
Sabudana, or tapioca, is a favourite breakfast and evening snack option in indian households. Sabudana khichdi, sabudana pakoda or sabudana kheer are served at indian dinner tables quite often. Apart from food, it is also commonly used to starch clothes. Here, we tell you about the other health benefits this food has to offer:
1. Tapioca is a good source of protein, which helps with muscle building, healing and strengthening. So vegetarians, turn to sabudana for your daily protein intake.
2. Tapioca is rich in iron and calcium, which helps maintain bone health. You can prevent osteoporosis and other bone conditions by adding a regular dose of tapioca to your diet.
3. You can eat a bowl of soaked sabudana with a dash of chilli powder, salt and crushed peanuts to fight fatigue after a hectic day. Loaded with carbohydrates, tapioca will make you feel energetic in a matter of minutes.
4. Regular consumption of sabudana keeps blood pressure levels under control. Also, the potassium present in it aids healthy blood flow and lowers the pressure on the cardiovascular system.
5. Sabudana is a healthy weight gain food. So if you're skinny and wish to gain weight naturally, add tapioca to your diet.
6. Rich in folic acid and vitamin b, tapioca helps prevent foetal birth defects and improves the development of your unborn baby.
7. Tapioca prevents gas, indigestion and constipation problems and is good for your metabolism and digestive system.
Sabudana khichadi recipe
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 4 minutes
1 cup sago (sabudana) 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, crushed2 medium potatoes, cubed1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera) 2 green chillies, slit2 tbsp oilsalt to taste
Wash the sago. Drain and keep aside for about 2 hours. If necessary, sprinkle a little water over the sago to moisten it. In a glass bowl, combine the oil, cumin seeds, green chillies and potatoes. Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 2 minutes until the potatoes are tender. Add the soaked sago, peanuts and salt and mix well. Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Serve hot with green chutney or curds.