Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Tejas V. ShindeYour feedback matters!
My knees are paining after I started running after 5-6 years n I can't even walk properly now please tell me what is it and how can I cure it?
I have black heads as well as pimples on my face. I can't even eat oily food and fast food. I have sore throat and it is very painful. What can I do.
How can I reduce my weight, I am five feet eight inch long and my weight is 74 kg, and how much weight should I loose? Please help me.
I am having pimples on my face and white patches rashes skin smoothness is not their skin has been dried?
I'm 29 years old male and I've problem of hyperpigmentation or Melasma in cheek and nose appear and I was used so many skin lite creams like hydroquinone, mometasone and kojic acid shop and himalaya blemish but not getting any better results and also increase the black level of skin. Please give me some advice and treatment of this disease how to remove mark on the face. Please
I have dark circles around eyes, dunes in eyes, my face is looking aged because of this. I think it happens to me because of working on computer late night. Please suggest me medicine or treatment.
I got delivery last month november 26th MCDA twins. Now I am suffering from cold and cough. Pls give me some medicines.
I am 36 years old. I feel a scram type muscle pain on left back side just bottom the last rib. If you have any photo, I can point the position. I am suffering from the pain last few years but it takes minimum time. Then I pressed my left hand on that position.
Hello Dr. This is vidya completed with 17 weeks of pregnancy. Still my weight is not increased. It is 70 from the day first of my pregnancy also I am not feeling to eat what should I eat so that weight will get increased n my weakness will go off.
Sir I ma 29 years old .I have a BP Problem my BP is 150/110. Please give me some advice. I take a medicine Envas 5 mg but not control.
My son is 2 years old and he is still not learnt to speak? he says only papa and maa. Kindly advice.
Hello sir I am 20 years old girl and I am suffering from Typhoid since one month. So please give me some suggestion.
What Is Adjustment Disorder
Adjustment disorder is considered to be a group of conditions, which usually occur when a person experiences difficulty in coping with the stressful life events. These usually include relationship issues, job issues or the demise of a loved one. The incapacity to adjust to stressful events leads to psychological and sometimes physical symptoms.
Symptoms of Adjustment Disorder
The psychological and physical symptoms linked with adjustment disorder occur either during or instantly after a stressful event. The disorder only lasts for 6 months, but the symptoms might continue if the stressor has not been removed. The symptoms might vary from person to person.
The psychological symptoms are anxiety, crying, impulsiveness, lack of concentration, low or loss of self esteem, feeling hopeless, sad or trapped, and withdrawn attitude along with suicidal tendencies.
These physical symptoms can include trembling, twitching of the muscles, soreness, body pain, insomnia, indigestion and fatigue.
Adjustment disorder might display psychological and physical symptoms separately or together.
Types of Adjustment Disorder
There are 6 adjustment disorders and each one of them is associated with different symptoms:
1) Adjustment disorder with depressed mood: People diagnosed with this suffer from feelings of hopelessness and sadness is often related with crying. Also, a person might not enjoy the activities, which he earlier enjoyed.
2) Adjustment disorder with anxiety: Symptoms of this are anxiety along with being anxious, overwhelmed, and worried. People with this show less concentration and poor memory. When diagnosed in children, it is usually due to the separation anxiety from loved ones and parents.
3) Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood: In this both anxiety and depression is experienced.
4) Adjustment disorder with disturbance of conduct: The symptoms of this disorder are more about the involvement of the behavioral issues like starting a quarrel, reckless driving, destructing property and stealing. Teens suffering from this might become absent from school.
5) Adjustment disorder with mixed disturbance of emotions and conduct: The symptoms of anxiety, depression, and behavioral issues are observed.
6) Adjustment disorder unspecified: People who are diagnosed with this type of disorder usually display symptoms those are not associated with other disorders. They exhibit more of physical symptoms and problems with family and friends or at school and workplace.
Treatment of Adjustment Disorder:
If diagnosed with an adjustment disorder, a person can definitely benefit from treatment. This is usually treated with therapy or medicines or a combination of both.
- Therapy is the first choice. A health counselor or a psychologist can give counseling and if there is a need for medication, then you might be referred to a psychiatrist.
- Medication like Nonbenzodiazepine anxiolytic, SSRI or SNRI and benzodiazepines might be prescribed for reducing the symptoms of anxiety.