Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Tarun DattaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 I have back pain problem l4 l5 bludge due to gym .I do hand job twice or thrice a week now back pain increased .it will affect my marriage life how I should come out from that, I not married at now.
In last 2 years suddenly I have put on my weight from 48kg to 62kg and my thyroid test was also normal and I don't have any other health issue. please help me to reduce my weight except exercise (because of back muscular pain).
My mother is of 48 year old she has fall from stairs there is fracture in rib bones some bones are pressed also pls help me she is in to much pain.
Hiii, I got an accident before 6 year in my knee (torn of acl nd meniscus of grade 3) and right now my injured leg is getting thinner as compare to other leg. But right now I can not get surgery. I will get my surgery done after 4 month. What should I do to avoid thinning of leg? And is there any problem in delaying surgery?
I met with an accident two years before and my right tibia and fibula bones broken. I went through intermodular implantation ,I do not know more about it .It was something like they implanted a rod inside right tibia and fixed it with screws. After more than two years of my surgery I still feel pain in my knee ,it feels like something is pinching when I walk but some time it's all well even I am able to run. I also feel some pain near fracture area that is above 7 to 8 centimetres from ankle. Should I opt for hardware removal?
I have a back & chest muscles pain occurred while playing volleyball, hence it's a chest pain I consult a cardiologist, he took my ECG & did a lipid profile but all tests were came normal so he said it will go soon as it's muscles pain but now after 3 weeks also it's not going so please suggest me some good doctor who can treat my muscles pain. Regards.
Lower back pains may underline a host of diseases, some of the most distinctive being the degeneration of lumbar disc and strain of back muscles. If left unattended, these acute durations of severe pain can lead to further complications, beyond the scope of both active and passive physical treatment regimes. Hence, it is always recommended to attend to these minuscule symptoms as soon as they are detected.
How physiotherapy works wonders in lower back pains:
- Physiotherapy is recommended when lower back pains are frequent, or stretch for days at a time. Most medical literatures, which shower their unanimous support in favour of physiotherapy for back pain, make note that physiotherapy relieves pain, as well as improves the functions, which are most likely to be affected by this disorder.
- Pain emanating, following a surgery, is recognized as one of the most significant aspects where benefits of physiotherapy are more visible. Generally, patients are advised to undergo physiotherapy sessions after surgical procedures irrespective of age and gender, unless the move is contraindicated in specific cases.
- Muscular spasms and muscle shrinking is a highly familiar phenomenon observed in individuals who are relatively less active. Muscle shrinking can often be attributed to very low usage of certain muscles, while muscle spasm can occur when neurons at the affected muscles are irritated. Physiotherapy is observed as both the first line as well as the second line of treatment regimen in such occurrences; a routine for gradual and slow stretching is recommended by physiotherapists involving the muscles of legs, hips, abdomen and lower back, based on their intensity of pain.
- Advanced stages of a physiotherapy treatment regime upgrade the simple stretching exercises to more rigorous ones like specific stabilizing drills, exercises involving balancing machines and/or exercise balls. This aspect of physiotherapy caters to the secondary spine muscles of the human body.
- The area of the body considered to be the core of lower back pain (lower back muscles and muscles of abdomen) requires more than just stretching or exercises involving machines. Workout focused on these core areas are based on a complex set of exercises, which may have to be improvised such that the aforementioned muscles absorb the maximum shock.
- In addition to these conventional exercises, which are based on applications of gravity, some centres offer a different environment for individuals who are unable to perform activities in normal conditions. The concept of aquatic pools addresses the issue, and makes exercising quite an easy feat for the physically challenged individuals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.