Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Taru ShahYour feedback matters!
I am married its been 5 months now my wife as no signs of pregnancy after intercourse when I remove penis out of vagina sperms come out is it common.
Sir, I'm married having no child yet. I'm facing a problem for almost an year. If l take an hour for intercourse and l enjoy a lot but my wife never gets the satisfaction. Can you answer me please sir?
If you need a remedy for itching, try the following natural cures:
Sufferers of chronic itchy skin should seek medical attention to rule out any underlying cause or disease. Typically, health care professionals will treat itchy skin with hydrocortisone cream or, in some cases, prednisone steroids. If you need help finding an effective herbal or organic remedy, a physician practicing holistic medicine may be a suitable match to treat your itching skin.
Coconut oil/lemon juice:
A mixture of equal parts coconut oil and lemon juice is believed to reduce inflammation and remedy itch. For ease of application, fill a spray bottle with the mixture and apply liberally as needed.
Oatmeal is one of the most popular natural remedies to relieve itching. Add two cups of uncooked oatmeal to warm bathwater and soak for 15-20 minutes.
Any topical rub containing menthol, such as vick's topical
Vaporub will immediately help an itch subside.
Aloe vera gel:
A natural cure-all, aloe vera gel can be applied liberally as needed to itchy skin, it will naturally soften and cool the tender skin.
Baking soda is a useful and effective home remedy for itching. To make a baking soda paste, mix together baking soda and water to desired consistency, and rub on affected areas as needed to treat an itch.
I am 17 years old girl and had a sexual intercourse without safety measures. Now I have a doubt that I am pregnant. I need to prevent that and need abortion in homemade remedy. What should I do.
What are the main main symptoms we feel in the early stage of pregnancy n when is the perfect time to do the test of pregnancy?
If I Lick Vagina, breast or give a deep kiss of my wife would it cause any sort of STDs. She doesn't has any disease.
Sir I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 28th November and she has her periods on 14-17th of December. Sir she gets pregnant can we opt for any other option than abortion. We both absolutely do not want a kid now sir we both are of 18 only. Sir plss tell me what can be done with this. We do not want a kid. Can something be done to kill the embryo within or abortion is the only option? If so then where can we get it done in which kind of hospital?
Pregnancy, especially the first one, is a very anxious phase in a couple's life. There is the knowledge of leaving your previous life and transition to a new one filled with excitement (and copious amount of poop). Every pregnancy is different. Some women are completely turned off by the thought of having sex while others suddenly have their interests spiked. Here are six things you need to know about sex during and after pregnancy
1. You won't hurt the baby: As creative as you get thinking of different positions, it is unlikely that sex will harm your unborn child. Although it is a good sign that your maternal instincts are kicking in, this is a simple open and shut case. While you and your partner get on the act, your baby will rest safely in the amniotic sack well protected with layers of cushion in the form of flesh and fluids. The mucous plug in your cervix that puts a cork on the amniotic fluid ensures things remain stable.
2. You won't bump the baby on the head: As much as your partner would like to believe that his penis is long enough bump into the baby during sex, this is not a possibility. No penis is that big or close to being big enough to get close to the baby. Even if your baby is head down resting in your pelvis, it is unlikely he or she will take a hit during sex.
3. Your baby won't watch your act: You have to have sex to make babies. That is one of the most natural and beautiful realities of our lives. It is true that your baby activity may spike a little when your uterus contracts after an orgasm, so that way the baby will know something exciting happened. But it is not possible for the baby to 'know' or 'remember' what happens on the outside.
4. Sex won't result into an STD transmission to your baby: For one, it is best to stick to your partner who you know is free from STD with or without the baby bump. You'll also feel better knowing that once the baby is inside, your cervix is shut and out of access for anything from semen to other organisms as the mucus plug acts as a super tight cork. But when it comes to STD, it is better you go the safe way for yourself and only proceed if you know your partner is clean for sure.
5. You'll have some extra fun with new manoeuvers: With a baby bump in between, the usual missionary position becomes uncomfortable for many women. Try new and fun ways to keep your partner happy
6. Sex will feel better or worse: Sex will make you feel better or worse depending on how comfortable you are. It is always great to get that loving feeling with your partner, but if you don't want to go all the way, you can start with a hug and end with a kiss too.
In case you have some questions or concerns you must discuss with your doctor.