Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Taru ShahYour feedback matters!
Hello madam, please give me proper suggestion. Like. While am going to toilet in my uterus I have some disgusting like something there I found two type of balls like small one while washing it. Please suggest me what to do? Is there any problem in that. Please suggest me.
Hello doc, Me and my partner had intercourse Before 48 hrs she took unwanted 72 pill after tat, It's been 10 days already. She is not getting any bleeding. But she is experiencing stomach cramps from last 3 days like She use to hav while her monthly periods. Is This Normal or is She pregnant? Is tat cramping Is early pregnancy symptoms? She mentioned tat she feels her stomach full all the time and feel heavy than usual. Her normal monthly periods is in next 10 days. please help. Is She pregnant now?
Please advise diets for first semester of pregnancy. What to eat and what not to eat. 08 weeks completed.
I was having monthly regularly on time bt this month I have been masturbating frequently but my periods date has already passed till now periods has not done till now please tell me what should I do now any problem.
I am 33 years. I and my wife are in good sexual life. But sometime I wish to have sex with other partner. A few are about to do sex with me. Till now I haven't done with other than my wife. But I don't know why an interest comes in my mind to have sex with multiple partners. I mean 2-3 partners at a time. Even though my wife does satisfy, I don't.due to the above reason. Tell me what to do? Is this a kind of mental distraction or normal ? How can I control over such thinking ? Or suggest some solutions on effective fantasy like or should I go for a multiple sex partner ?
Hello doc, I am a 24 years old female. I had my menses on 22 Sept 2016. They were normal menses. However the next menses were 12-14 days late ,I.e,on 5-6 Nov. Now these menses lasted for almost 22-24 days with light bleeding. Had blood tests and ultrasound during this time. I was diagnosed with left ovarian simple cyst of 3 cm. Consulted a gynaec, she put me on novelon tablets. She said take it for 21 days and then when on second day of bleeding we will have blood tests to check hormone levels and then determine to continue the tablets for next 2 cycles or not. I started the pill on 28 Nov, I was lightly bleeding till I started the pill. Within one day bleeding completely stopped. I took 21 tabs and the course ended on 18 Dec. After that I had withdrawal bleeding started on 24 dec. Now here I was out of station and could not take blood tests as suggested by going. Withdrawal bleeding ended after 5-6 days (29-30 Dec. And Now from 8 Jan I am again spotting/bleeding very lightly. What is this bleeding?
It's anything, but difficult to make a hasty judgment when you understand your period is late. In case you're attempting to conceive, you may have this feeling of incredulity. In case you're not, you may feel frustrated or disarrayed in the event that you know it is highly unlikely you could be pregnant. The truth of the matter is, however, the vast majority naturally consider pregnancy, at the time of a late period, it may be the case that or one of numerous different conceivable outcomes.
Here's a summary of the common causes behind a missed period:
- Preganancy: Sometimes when you miss your period, the cause maybe exactly what you think you could be pregnant! The initial symptoms of pregnancy such as bloating of the stomach, cramping of stomach, and tenderness in breasts can resemble the feeling that you get before your periods; may create confusion whether you are actually pregnant or if your periods are a little delayed. If your periods are delayed for over 10 days, then it is better to take a home pregnancy test.
- Stress: Stress can have several effects on your body such as headaches, acne, weight gain and other issues. Stress can also make you miss your periods. When you are stressed, your body synthesizes stress hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline. These elevated levels force your brain to differentiate between essential and non-essential functions of the body. The blood supply to the muscles of the body can increase while systems such as the digestive system or the reproductive system can be subdued. This results in delayed period.
- Excessive exercise: Working out and maintaining fitness is a great thing to do; although when you overdo it, it restricts your body from producing enough oestrogen, the hormone that helps in completing your menstrual cycle. Thus professionals such as ballet dancers, athletes and gymnasts face a higher chance of suffering through amenorrhea (missing periods) for 3-4 months. Also if you work out too much without consuming enough calories, it can cause disruptions.
- Illness: When your body is battling a disease such as common cold or even fever, your brain starts concentrating on the functions that are important for the body. This can contribute to missing your period.
- Weight: If you lose excessive amount of weight without maintaining a good diet, you can deprive your body from producing oestrogen that helps build up the uterine lining. The same thing happens with eating disorders such as bulimia or anorexia. On the contrary, if you are obese, it can result in over production of oestrogen that can stop your ovulation in totality. This may lead to heavy, irregular periods. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Even couples with a healthy sex life filled with abundant activity find that they can occasionally benefit from sex tips. This is especially true for couples who have been together for an extended period of time and so may need to explore avenues for "livening things up a bit"- which is where role playing can come in handy. Many sex tips revolve around things like penis health or getting plenty of exercise, which are important, but these tips will focus on rules that couples need to take into consideration as they begin exploring the wonderful world of sexual role playing.
Communication is the key
The first rule for role playing is: communicate. (Really, this should be the first rule for all matters in a couple's life.) On the most basic level, a couple needs to decide together if role playing is something that each partner feels comfortable with doing.
The hurdle is usually taking that first step and broaching the subject. A man may feel awkward admitting that he has a desire to pretend he is a patient who gets turned on when his nurse gives him a sponge bath, for example. But once the idea of engaging in role playing is introduced, many people are surprised to find that their partner has some scenarios of their own that they want to explore.
Equally important is for each partner to hear their mate's role playing ideas without passing negative judgment on them. That doesn't mean that a person has to acquiesce to every idea their partner has; rather, they need to be respectful of the fact that their partner is sharing this part of themselves. If a partner's fantasy is distasteful to their mate, the mate should not respond with "No way, that's totally disgusting!" Instead, something along the lines of "I'm glad you told me about that, but I don't think I'd be comfortable in that role" is more appropriate.
By the same token, if a woman has already made it clear that she is not into a particular fantasy, the man should not continue pushing it or raising it again and again. Let it go and move on to the next.
However, a person may want to discover why their partner is not interested in a particular scenario - especially if the partner says no to two or three of them. It may be that there is a recurring theme in the scenarios that is the problem. In such cases, asking "Can you tell me what it is about the role playing idea that makes you uncomfortable?" can be a good idea.
Talk about boundaries
Although this is just a preliminary discussion, it may be a good idea to talk about boundaries at this early stage - even before a later conversation about setting specific rules. Some people will have some firm ideas about things that are deal breakers for them. Deal breakers can cover a wide range, from not putting on costumes to location to whether pictures can be taken to the "roughness" that might be involved in some scenarios. Getting these out in the open early on can make it easier for some people to discuss the topic and how to move on to something both partners will enjoy.
Role playing sex tips can help lead a couple into new sexual areas, so a man will want to be sure his manhood is in good playing shape for any new activities. That's why daily use of a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is so important. The ideal crème is going to contain both L-arginine and vitamin C. L-arginine is an amino acid involved in the process by which penile blood vessels are kept open and receptive to increased blood flow, an area in which vitamin C also plays a role. It also helps if the selected crème contains pantothenic acid (also called vitamin B5), a nutrient that significantly aids cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy penile tissue.