Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Taher S. Kudrati
Submit a review for Dr. Taher S. KudratiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 month I had done the all test like ct scan contrast, cbc urine hiv. But the doctor didn' t say about the problems. My chest ct scan say it is sarcoidosis what I have to do?
I am suffering from frozen shoulder my right arm and find very difficult to wear shirts etc. What is the solution.
Hi doctor, I am very emotional and got the problem like anxiety, palpitation, stress on small issues. So please suggest.
Hi i am 26 years old male my weight is 49 kg, last year I was very much in stress after that I have low libido and my urologist told me to have hormones checjked after blood test I have found that my total testosterones and FSH is low the values of hormones report are FSH 1.44 mIU/mL Total testosterones 361 ng/dL LH 3.87 mIU/mL Prolactin 5.10 ng/dL I have a low libido, kindly advice me to get normal naturally.
My brother suffering from bronchitis since last 15 days, taking antibiotics but still not satisfied please suggest natural and other alternate treatment.
I have had spent some time with my guy on 28th of Jan. It wasn't exactly anything. We didn't do it though. And. I had my period on Feb 1st. It lasted for 4 days and was with a very bad ache and bleed too much on the first two days. After that I am late 24 days now. I also have pcod, I do not take medications for that. I feel bloated. I have white discharge that sometime smells. I have cravings for food sometime. And sometimes can't eat anything. And I have moved my country to another country 2 weeks back. Can you please tell me why I am late and still didn't get.
Most of us take our eyes for granted. It has been often noticed that an individual splurges on expensive sunglasses for looking smarter. But, when it comes to the health of eyes, he or she is either ignorant or simply reluctant to do anything. This tendency is bad for the health of your precious eyes.
Remember, how you use them to stare at the screens of your gadgets all day long. Take out some time from your busy schedule and take care of your eyes. They are precious and vulnerable too.
Follow the tips below to keep your eyesight intact till your dying day:
- Eat right for a good vision: It is very important to provide the right and sufficient amounts of nutrients to your body for developing or maintaining a good eye sight. Include nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E in your regular diet to boost your eyesight. Food items like green and leafy vegetables, salmon, tuna, and other oily fish, eggs, nuts, beans, and other non-meat protein sources, oranges and other citrus fruits or juices and oysters and pork are excellent for the eye. The intake of a balanced diet keeps you away from diabetes, which causes blindness.
- Give up smoking: Cigarettes or other tobacco products are bad for your eyes. They make your eyes more vulnerable to diseases like cataracts, optic nerve damage, and macular degeneration.
- Guard your eyes from sunlight: It has been found that long exposure to sunlight leads to damage of the eyeballs. This happens as the UV rays in sunlight have an adverse impact on our eyes. You must put on sunglasses when you are outdoors for a longer period. You must choose sunglasses which give you 90 to 100 percent protection against sunlight. UV rays can cause cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Avoid the screen: It is advisable to not spend long hours sitting in front of the computer screen or TV. Take breaks while working on the computer. Also, remember blinking your eyes while staring at the screen to avoid drying up of the eyes. Blinking increases tear production, keeping the eyes moist and healthy.
- Use safety devices: If you work with hazardous substances, it is advisable that you put on safety devices on your eyes for their protection.
- Hydrate your eyes: In order to have a good vision, you must hydrate your eyes by splashing water on your eyes wide open at specific intervals in a day. When you wash your face after returning from outside, don't forget to wash your eyes as well. As you splash water on the eyes, the dust particles on the surface of the eyelid, gathered from outside, gets washed away. f you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ophthalmologist.