Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am 19 years boy. I use a cream name Skin light. This cream is effective in my face. Which cream is increase my fairness.
I have black spots on my face and want to remove them without any cream etc Plzz give me any natural way to remove them Without using egg Thanks.
Hi, my name hitesh and I am 23 years old. My skin type is oily and I am getting sweating more often. My skin tones is dark and I am suffering from hyperpigmentation. I want to make my skin tone lighter and glowing. Please recommend me facewash ,day cream and night cream to become fairer. Thanks in advance.
I have vaginal warts in inside vegina and on anus also. Some time bleeding is come during anus (washroom time. Is this serious?
I have black dark circle on face I use many medicine but they do not so any effect on that what should I do.
I am 18 years old and I have small red boils on my face and they are leaving marks too. I am currently applying acnesol gel on them Please help.
Gud morning sir I had APR rectum laproscopy surgeory last month and now i hav stoma colostomy bag . After my surgeory my urine bag was supposed to be removed .but now its almost 2 months i m unable to pass urine without bag . Plz advise contact no 9052947317
How to protect skin from sunshine from uv and pollution, How to remove extra melanin from body. How to control body sweat & body odour. How to escape from skin allergies.
I am 25 years female having dark circles and dark patches on face since 6 to 7 months, and also under going treatment of TB, this is last month of my course and m very frustrated too about my skin. please suggest Some measures to cure my skin and look better.
I am using susten gel 8.0. Today I am in 29 th day. Feel pain in breast when I touch it. So it could be a sign of?
What can I do for fair my skin. I have lot of dark spots on my face. What can I do? Please help me for my problem.
Below my eyes white patches have developed ahich are not there in our family members. Doctor has informed me that these are due to colastrol. I got it teste and found that the cholesterol level is 260. Please suggest remedy. Thank you in anticipation.
Hi Doctors, Since last 3-4 years I see some time black and white spot in my skin. Some time it's automatically cleared some time its always be there. Currently I have three place on my boy. I have problem of digestion and I stomach heats. Please advice me what to do.
Ok, thanks for that. One more question after it finish the dark spot is on my face so how can I remove it from my face.
Skin irritants are everywhere. Even in your house, there is practically no place where there are no skin irritants. Laundry detergents, air fresheners and floor polishes are just a few factors that cause skin itching. The reason why this happens is because products like air fresheners and floor polishes take away essential oils and water from the skin which leads to dryness and irritation.
This type of dry, itchy skin can also progress to skin conditions like eczema. Here are some ways you can stop your skin from becoming dry and itchy:
- Wear gloves: The ideal thing to do would be to wear soft, thin cotton gloves and wear rubber gloves on top of that. Do not touch a bucket or sponge without it. If you cannot wear soft, thin cotton gloves underneath, at least wear the rubber gloves as this protects your hands from irritants.
- Take a shower after swimming: Chlorine is one of the principal causes of itchiness in your skin. It is absolutely essential that once you have finished swimming you take a shower with water and a little soap. Even more importantly, use a moisturizer with glycerin in it, as this will keep the moisture trapped inside. Glycerin is particularly good at holding on to moisture.
- Petroleum jelly: Petroleum jelly has been proven to reduce the chance of dry, itchy skin because it contains only one ingredient. This one ingredient formula is especially great when it is applied to sensitive skin. The reason why one ingredient is better than a moisturizer with many chemicals is because a one ingredient formula is gentler and therefore creates a protective barrier against irritants.
- Oatmeal bath: For this kind of treatment, grind oatmeal in a blender and then sprinkle it in your bath water. Oatmeal has an anti-inflammatory substance known as Avenanthramide, which decreases itching and redness of the skin.
- Cleanliness: This is perhaps the most important tip, which can be given. If you do not regularly clean your floors or wash your bed sheets in hot water than you are at a high risk of getting mites and these are one of the most common irritants of your skin.