Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T.k.shahYour feedback matters!
Homeopathic coucil of india have advised not to take OTC inflenzim 200.A homeopathic medicine ,made by german pharma,as it is not effectine in present swine flu prevention,as per report of E IMA news.
I masturbate since many years. I could not control it. Every day at night without masturbating I could not sleep. Until I masturbate I could not sleep. My brain move towards masturbating. I got addicted to porn. Please help me to recover from this problem.
My husband is diabetic. Since last15yrs. He is taking medicines fr the same. Now from 3years he is having angina pain. Be also takes medicine for the same. But hedose not change his lifestyle. Pls. Tell that can only taking medicines keep ones disease at a bay. Can a person witb medicines only fight the disease.
How to get the right shape of penis and tight also? It is bend towards left side because of masturbation Pls do me favour.
I am a 21 years old girl, I do exercise daily for half and hour and I have left eating junk food and I eat fibrous foods and avoid overeating but still I am suffering from irregular motion and constipation too what could be the possible reasons behind it please suggest.
I am suffering from dengue last days what should medical I will take to cure from this type of diseases and over get to this diseases and never again suffer from this?
I am 20 years old boy ,with height 5.9 feet & weight 64.3 kgs .I am aiming at muscle building and fat loss . Please suggest a vegetarian diet that can provide 162 grams of protein daily .
Hello I want to ask you i am watching porn movies it will get any problem to me please reply me thanking you.
All wine lovers, behold. A recent study has found that red wine contains a compound called resveratrol which has similar health benefits of exercising or gymming. However, before you give up gymming and turn to a wine cellar, let’s delve deeper into this.
The actual study involved a control group of rats which were supplemented with resveratrol. The rats were then forced to run on a treadmill for days. Results showed that rats who had consumed resveratrol ran faster and longer than rats who did not have resveratrol. The rats that were induced with resveratrol had greater energy and glucose levels.
The health benefits of red wine are well known to all in terms of slimming your waist line, protecting you against dementia and cancer, anti-aging, effective mouthwash and more. And, now adding to these benefits, red wine has also proven to boost heart rate, thereby, increasing your ability to physically exert more. Even though it is an alcoholic beverage, red wine indeed is an elixir when consumed in moderation.
But, before you jump on the bandwagon, below are some important conclusions of the recent study conducted:
- The study was done on animals and it can be debatable, if it can apply to humans as well. It is not really sure, if animal studies can actually predict human reactions.
- The rats were supplemented with high doses of resveratrol equivalent to one full bottle of red wine. Consuming a whole bottle of red wine will add to more sugar and calories and outweigh the weight loss benefits of red wine.
- Resveratrol is also found in grapes. So, rather than gulping down a whole bottle of red wine, why not try a bowl of red grapes? This might be a more healthy way to consume resveratrol and enjoy its proven benefits.
- Resveratrol can help patients who are physically incapable of doing exercises. This magical compound, if supplemented in the right way can mimic exercise for such people and provide benefits for them.
- As the old saying goes, if something is too good to be true, then it probably is. The health benefits of red wine are abundant, but when it comes down to this study it is really not clear if does it really provide its proven benefits.
This study tends to focus more on people who are unable to get their workout done due to physical inabilities. If you are able to physically work out well, then go for it! There is nothing close to the real benefits of working out. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.