Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T.k.shahYour feedback matters!
Pain is there in my right side bottom portion of stomach under the right side chest, I was taking alcohol and was smoking also. 4 months before I quit smoking also. Now I am taking only very small amount of chewing tobacco four times a day. Please suggest what can be the remedy?
I have suffering from fever and also cold and also back pain and also did not like any food, please can we solve my problem.
The nails of my left leg grows But not the nails of right legs. Tell me why And suggest a way that both legs nails grow?
I have some pain at near to ear for last two days. It is increasing day by day. Please track me how to solve my problem.
I know I overeat at meals, but I can't help it. If I limit my portions, I'm hungry an hour later. How can I avoid overeating and have better control of my appetite? (I'm 5'6" and weigh more than 220 pounds.)
Fibroid issue is treatable? Won't it cause any other problems? Can you suggest some of the home remedies for the same.
Last night he had a sudden Pain in left shoulder joint and upper arm. Had difficulty in sleeping in certain positions. Pain reduced during the day with some pain relieving ointment. Could it be a heart problem?
HI IF A PERSON IS EXPOSED TO HIV (UN protected vagina SUCKING ROUGHLY WITH UNKNOWN STATUS FEMALE) Q1. What is chance to be infected? Q2. What series of test on which gap (antibody test elisa or 4th gen cmia) Q3. What max window period when all hiv test 4th gen and elisa will 100% ensure hiv neg? Q3. What max window period for hcv / hbv/ vdrl by rapid test Q4. Which lab should be selected SRL or Dr. lal path lab Q5. Which test should be selected 4TH GEN CMIA OR ELISA? Which is better? What max window period for each? Q6. How to clear hiv fobia from mind technically? Q7. Any indian gov site or web page which describe window period in detail or specifically?
I am suffering from fever from last seven days consulted with doctors too but still no rest want to resolve please help as soon as possible.
Generalised chest pain since 4 weeks I was told that it is a muscular Pain and analgesic were given And x ray of chest and ECG is normal I completed the treatment but pain still persists I sometimes have pain on deep inspiration Pain while bending down Sometimes it will come as shooting pain in front of pain I think it's a neurogenic pain No h/o pain on touching No h/o fever No h/o cough Past: I had a previous history of TB (cat1) completed Appetite normal Bowel and bladder movement normal No addns I have a feeling that a liquid is moving with me when I am bending down Sometimes I feel temporary cessation of breathing and pain in suprascapular region.
Endometriosis is a painful disorder in which tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus, the endometrium grows outside (endometrial implant). It commonly involves ovaries, bowel or tissues lining your pelvis. The main symptoms are pelvic pain and infertility. While chronic pain exists throughout, it tends to aggravate during menstruation and / or sex. Though the cause is not entirely clear, women with a family history of the condition need to be extra cautious. Endometriosis is normally detected by its symptoms combined with a medical imaging. Though the growth is not generally cancerous, a biopsy is recommended to eliminate doubts.
The condition of endometriosis is attached with social and psychological effects as it affects a woman's child bearing ability. Most minds race anxiously as to what the surgeon might find and will your body heal after the procedure. Here are some tips to prepare for your endometriosis laparoscopy
- Before the surgery: Read up as much as possible about your condition and note down questions you want to ask your doctor. Get details about the entire procedure and how the doctor is treating your specific case. Having knowledge will help you stay calm and focused. Next, gear your home for the process. Stock your fridge with quick heat homemade meals. It's best for you and the family to have healthy food than the store bought preservative laden food. Clean your home, change your sheets and purchase some loose fit clothing for later use. Last but not the least, stock up on some reading material that will come handy during your rest period.
- On day of surgery: Do not eat or drink anything from 12 midnight until the time of your surgery. You may also need the unpleasant enema procedure during your prep. Remove your nail polish and leave your jewellery, watch and valuables at home. Shower and get to the hospital early to get on with the forms you'll need to fill. The procedure requires anesthesia so do discuss your allergies or any concerns you may have with this aspect of the procedure. Once you are set with you IV and anesthesia, the doctor takes over to do what they do best cure you.
- The procedure: a small incision is made near the belly button and the abdomen is filled with CO2 gas which lifts it away from other organs. During the laparoscopy, the doctor examines the pelvic organs, looking for obvious and atypical endometriosis lesions as well as endometriomas (endometriosis'filled cysts),adhesions, and scarring. He may then remove the lesions to send to a lab for biopsy
- After surgery: You'll most likely wake up groggy in the recovery room after your surgery. You may feel some pain as you come around but if it's a day procedure, you'll be able to leave as soon as you feel ready.
Although pregnancy may temporarily suppress the symptoms of endometriosis, it does not eradicate the disease. The symptoms will almost always return after the baby is born. If you are suffering from this painful condition and want to seek help, you can consult here.
My nose bone is tilted from inside or we can its the case of blocked nose. I have proffered one doctor and he was telling this reason to me. Most of the time my one nose is blocked either it is the left one or the right one. He was telling me that the cure for this is the surgery. I am asking your opinion for the treatment and the surgery. But he was also saying that the surgery of this is not successful at all times.
Here are top 6 reasons you must have a bowl of papaya every day.
1) Helps digestion - Papaya facilitates natural digestion and helps in preventing constipation. Also known to help in preventing colon cancer, folate, vitamin C, beta-carotene and vitamin E in the fruit help in binding cancer-causing toxins in the colon thus also assisting smooth digestion.
2) Protects the heart - An excellent source of vitamins C & A, papayas are also good source of fiber and help lower high cholesterol levels.
3) Supports the immune system - The vitamins C & A present in papaya help boost our immune system and also help in preventing colds & flu.
4) Has anti-inflammatory effects - Enzymes like papain and chymopapainpresent in papaya lower inflammation and help healing burns. Also present in the fruit are beta-carotene and vitamin A, which also assist in reducing inflammation.
5) Good for skin - Papaya is probably the best ingredient to make face packs. It helps in getting rid of acne and skin infections by opening clogged pores. The fermented flesh of this fruit, which is called thepapain, helps make the skin glow by dissolving the dead cells. Papaya alsohelps in controlling premature ageing.
6) Assists weight loss- Low in calories and high on nutritional content, papaya is a boon for weight loss.
A bowl of Papaya a day keeps all diseases at bay!
If you have any further questions, please click on 'Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.