Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T.D.SharmaYour feedback matters!
चेहरे की देखभाल की बात करें तो हमारे होंठ अक्सर अनदेखे रह जाते हैं। हमारा ध्यान इनकी ओर तभी जाता है, जब ये बदरंग होने या फटने लगते हैं। इसमें कोई शक नहीं कि् प्राकृति क रूप से गुलाबी होंठ किसी की भी खूबसूरती में चार-चांद लगा सकते हैं। जरूरी नहीं किय ये बात लड़किरयों पर ही लागू हो। स्वस्थ और खूबसरत होंठ लड़कों का आकर्षण भी बढ़ाते हैं। हालांकिि सबके होंठ प्राकृति क रूप से खूबसूरत और गुलाबी नहीं होते लेकिन देखरेख और कुछ घरेलू उपाय करके हम इनके आकर्षण को बढ़ा सकते हैं।
होंठ हमारे चेहरे का बेहद सेंसिटिव हिस्सा होते हैं। जरा सी लापरवाही का असर, इन पर दिखाई देने लगता है। अगर आपकी त्वचा रूखी है, तो आपके होंठों को और भी देखभाल की जरूरत है।
होंठ काले पड़ने की वजह
कुछ लोगों के होठों का रंग प्राकृति क रूप से गहरा होता है, जबकिअ कुछ लोगों के होंठ समय के साथ देखभाल के अभाव या बीमारी के चलते भी काले पड़ने लगते हैं। सूरज की रोशनी में ज्यादा देर तक रहना, तंबाकू या सिगरेट का सेवन, एलर्जी, खराब क्वालिटी के कॉस्मेटिक्स का इस्तेमाल, निकोटीन और कैफीन का ज्यादा मात्रा में सेवन, पोषण की कमी और हारमोन असंतुलन की वजह से भी होंठ काले पड़ सकते हैं। बेहतर होगा हम पहले से ही सतर्क रहें, और होंठ काले होने की सही वजह पता लगाकर उस पर ध्यान दें। इसके अलावा कुछ घरेलू उपाय आजमा कर भी आपके होंठों की रंगत काफी हद तक सुधर सकती हैं। होठों की रंगत सुधारने की ये प्रक्रिया थोड़ा वक्त जरूर ले सकती है, लेकिन यकीन रखें किं सब्र का फल जरूर मीठा होगा।
1. सबसे पहले तो अपनी दिनचर्या में पर्याप्त मात्रा में पानी शामिल करें, क्योंकि् होंठ गुलाबी होने पर अगर फटे हैं, तो ये जरा भी आकर्षक नहीं दिखेंगे। होंठ संवेदनशील होते हैं और नमी की कमी का असर इन पर सीधा दिखाई देता है। इसलि ए पर्याप्त मात्रा में पानी पीकर इनकी देखभाल की शुरुआत की जा सकती है।
2. होठों पर ग्लिसरीन, नीबू और गुलाब जल का मिश्रण रात में लगाकर सोएं आपको धीरे-धीरे इसका असर दिखना शुरू हो जाएगा।
3. होंठों का कालापन दूर करने के लि्ए गुलाब जल, नीबू की बराबर मात्रा दही में मिलाकर लगाने से भी होठों की रंगत सुधरती है।
4. मलाई में नीबू मिलाकर इसमें शक्कर मिलाएं और इसको स्क्रब के तौर पर इस्तेमाल करें। होंठ धीरे-धीरे गुलाबी होने लगेंगे।
5. ग्लिसरीन में केसर, गुलाब जल और नींबू मिलाकर लगाने से भी होंठ गुलाबी होते हैं।
6. रात में हमेशा मेकअप हटाकर सोएं। होंठों पर लिपस्टिक लगी न छोड़ें। सुबह ब्रश करते वक्त टूथब्रश को होठों पर रगड़ें, इससे मृत त्वचा निकल जाएगी।
7. गुलाब में कई गुण होते हैं। गुलाब की पत्तिियों को पीसकर, इसके रस को शहद में मिलाकर होठों पर लगाने से होठ गुलाबी होते हैं।
8. गुलाब की पत्तिेयों को दूध में भिगोकर रखें। एक घंटे बाद इसका पेस्ट बना लें। इस पेस्ट को दिन में दो-तीन बार होठों पर लगाएं।
9. चीनी, शहद और नारियल का तेल मिलाकर रात के समय होंठों पर लगाकर सोने से होंठों की रंगत गुलाबी होती है।
10. खाने में चुकंदर, टमाटर और तरबूज सहित पोषक तत्वों का इस्तेमाल करें।
11. हल्दी में दूध मिलाकर लगाने से होंठों का कालापन दूर होता है।
12. होंठों पर शुद्ध देसी घी लगाकर सोने से होंठ नरम और गुलाबी होते हैं।
13. नाभि में सरसों का तेल लगाकर सोने से होंठों की रंगत गुलाबी होती है।
14. अनार के दानों को पीस लें। इस पेस्ट में मलाई मिलाकर फ्रिज में रख दें। इसे एक हफ्ते तक होंठों पर कई बार लगाएं।
15. विटमिन ई कैपसूल को होंठों पर आधे घंटे तक लगा रहने दें। इसके बाद टिश्यू पेपर से छुड़ाकर लिप बाम लगा लें।
16. मलाई में टमाटर का रस मिलाकर लगाने से भी होंठ गुलाबी होते हैं।
17. चुकंदर के टुकड़े को काटकर होठों पर मलने से होंठ का रंग गुलाबी होता है। आप चुकंदर का जूस पिएं, तो ये और भी फायदेमंद होगा।
18. 1 चम्मच जैतून के तेल में, 1 चम्मच शक्कर मिलाकर रख लें और इस मिश्रण को होंठों पर कुछ देर तक मलें। साफ कपड़े से पोंछकर नारियल का तेल या देशी घी होंठों पर लगा लें। ये प्रक्रिया हफ्ते में दो बार करें।
19. एलोविरा जेल और चुकंदर का पाउडर मिलाकर रखें। इसे सोते वक्त होठों पर लगाएं।
I took mtp kit pills on may 30 and june 1st I got periods. In this month july till im not get periods why? And how many days takes for next periods?
Hi, this is for my wife she is feeling very much pain while we are having intercourse. However we are spending sufficient time in foreplay but still she is not feeling well so please suggest any medicines for this?
Doctor prescribed me tab medical250 for two months as I m not conceiving and have multiple follicles in the ovary.
Hi doctor mine question is I have pcod before 6 months 3 months over for taking ayurvedic medicines then 2 months came periods regular. Weight also I reduced little but this time 2 days late 4 days over only white sticky and watery discharge and back pain so I'm pregnant?
If it bleeds a little after taking unwanted 72 (after 7 days before period date) will it be problem in pregnancy in future? How long this little bleeding continues (already 3 days it is continuing)?
Actually my periods are irregular from past 4 year now a days when I missed my period time, my weight increase and my body looks so fat I don't know why this is happening. My mother is suffering from thyroid but she is so thin.
Hello doctors, My wife is now 6th months of pregnant, is she can take progesterone in 6th month, because she just forget to take progesterone in her starting months.
I am 24 Year, recently I got marry but in started my periods, periods are irregular. But in few days I checked from the gynac for this problem. But he said you have a PCOS and they told they does not cure properly. Actually I ask for you PCOS is cure or not and I have child but in future problems are getting or not.
Doctors please may I know what should be my weight according to my height so that I can exercise upto that. And if any tips to increase my height a little please guide me.
I am 40yrs. Since from one month, I have two white spots on my left breast. What is that? is that white patch which occurs? I was thinking it can be effect of body spray. But it has increased slightly in size. Kindly do advice, should I consult a doctor?
Me and my Wife last had sex on 18th May, her period was due on 24th May, We suspected that the condom broke and So I gave her an I-pill. The period arrived on 26th May. Now, we'll be having sex on 18th July. Just in case, will It be safe to still Give her an I-pill this time. (One Cycle has passed since last intercourse)
Hlo meri mrg ko 8 month ho re hai but pregnancy ka koi chance ni bnn rha me bht upset ho jati jb periods ate aisa kyu Kya jb tk ldki ko sex ka mja ni ayega tb tk pregnancy nai hoti please suggest me.
Addiction not only includes physical things we consume, such as drugs or alcohol, but also includes virtually anything, such abstract things as gambling to seemingly harmless products, such as chocolate, etc. In other words, addiction may refer to a substance dependence (e.g. drug addiction) or behavioral addiction (e.g. gambling addiction).
Causes: There is a link between the repeated uses of an addictive substance and how the human brain experience pleasure, its use has a nice reward, leading to further and more frequent use. The addictive substance, be it nicotine, alcohol or some drug actually causes physical changes in some nerve cells in the brain. After a while, the user of the potentially addictive substance does not get the same pleasure and has to increase the dose, as his/her body's tolerance to it increases. Eventually, the user no longer experiences pleasure from the substance and takes it simply to prevent withdrawal symptoms taking the substance just makes them feel normal. When tolerance increases, the risk of addiction is much greater.
Signs and Symptoms: A person starts to show symptoms when a person takes the substance, such as nicotine , alcohol etc. and has given a serious attempt to stop, but is unable to do so because of the withdrawal symptoms. The body of an addict will go in withdrawal state when once the level of the substance abused is below a certain level. When a person goes in withdrawal state it will show signs, such as craving, bouts of moodiness, bad temper, poor focus, extreme temperament, poor focus, continuous feeling of depression, emptiness, frustration, anger, bitterness and resentment. Apart from these the addict will also display symptoms such as increased appetite, insomnia, constipation,and diarrhea. Withdrawal caused by some substances can also trigger signs like violence, seizures, hallucination, sweating and trembling, etc. However, the addiction continues despite health problem awareness. An addicted person commonly feels they need their drug in order to deal with their problems.
Investigation of Addiction: Blood test is advised to determine whether the substance is still in the blood (whether the substance has been taken recently). DSM criteria for substance dependence that is a patient diagnosed with substance dependence (an addiction) must meet criteria laid out in the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders), a manual published by the American Psychiatric Association.
What you can do?: Acknowledge the problem and consult for help from an expert. Family members must be supportive in creating a congenial environment for the addicted person.
Role of Homeopathy in Management of Addiction: The first step for the addicted person is to acknowledge that there is a substance dependency problem (addiction problem). The next step is to get help. In most of the world there are several support groups and professional services available. Treatment options for addiction depend on several factors, including what type of substance it is and how it affects the patients. Typically, treatment includes a combination of inpatient and outpatient programs, counselling (psychotherapy), self-help groups, pairing with individual sponsors, and medication.
Talking of medication, Homoeopathy definitely has a major role to play in the de-addiction journey of a 'patient'. Over the years it has been seen that homeopathy has produced tremendous results in such cases. People have approached for quitting alcohol, smoking, drugs, etc. and majority of them have been wonderfully helped by Homoeopathy. Those who haven't achieved desirable results have either lacked willingness or conviction on their own part, or have had a non-congenial and non-co-operative environment at home and work place. For any de-addiction plan to be successful for a patient these 2 factors are the most important. A willing person with a co-operative and supportive environment is much more receptive and responsive to the medical treatment.
The commonest attacking area for any addictive substance is the Central Nervous System (CNS). The substance inhibits the release of neurotransmitters, which are responsible for carrying nerve impulses. Once these neurotransmitters are inhibited in their normal functioning, a person develops delayed nervous responses and irregular nerve impulses leading to addiction. It is a vicious circle. So, as the centre of attack is the CNS, a medical system that boosts and strengthens the CNS would automatically prove beneficial in such dreadful cases. Homoeopathy is that very medical science! The homoeopathic medicines are absorbed through the nerve root endings of the tongue and directly hit the CNS. There are some very powerful Homoeopathic medicines, which have the ability to shake up the CNS and work in a normal manner as it is used to be. These Homoeopathic medicines, thus have the ability to develop control and also the power to abstain from the substance in later stages of the treatment.
But the first and foremost attempt is made to manage the withdrawal symptoms. It is the fear of the withdrawal symptoms only that a patient may lose conviction and confidence in him and give in to the indulgence once again. This is where the role of family and friends also comes in. when the struggle of 1 man becomes fight for the whole team; chances are very high of coming out victorious. There are brilliant medicines in Homoeopathic science, which can help the person in managing and fighting with the withdrawal symptoms with ease. Medicines like Nux vomica, Kali phos., Arsenic Album, Coffea cruda, Aconite, Gelsemium, Argentum nitricum, Ipecac, Acid sulphurosum, Caladium, Daphna indica, Quercus, etc. have proved to be extremely effective in helping a person wean off completely of the addictive substances.
Mind the Mind: Over the past two issues, we took up the burning problem of addiction as a mental illness, explored its, nature and probable causes that go into the making of an addict. The current issue is aimed at spreading awareness about the available evidence based psychological treatments for de-addiction.
- Psychotherapy: Also called as 'talk therapy', is aimed at helping the patient to understand the link between their thoughts, feelings and behaviour so that the maladaptive ones can be replaced with more adaptive and productive processes. Interventions in terms of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Motivation Enhancement Therapy (MET) and Behaviour Therapy are efficient in the treatment of addiction behaviour.
- Craving control: Use of certain medicines and behavioural techniques can help a person deal with the intense feelings of craving when it seems too much to bear. It gives a sense of greater control to the person over the substance, which in turn motivates him/her to stay away from using the substance. Many people report that they tend to continue the abuse the substance since they are unable to handle the period of intense craving, which can come all of a sudden.
- Relapse prevention: Arguably it is the most important component of de-addiction program. Leaving the substance is not that hard, but staying away from it is the most difficult part as reported by many patients with addiction. To ensure that the person stays clean and healthy without the substance, they are taught some techniques like asking for help whenever they feel the need to do the substance or staying away from potentially, dangerous situations, like going to party where alcohol is available. With therapy, the individual gains more confidence in his/her own abilities rather than depending on the substance for facing life situations. In addition to this, they also start enjoying their life without the substance. Both the patient and his/her family play an important part in this process hence they are educated about it and are advised regarding appropriate ways of ensuring sobriety for the patient.
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA): It is a self-hellp group in which ex-alcoholics come together and share their experiences, for instance how they got into drinking, how it affected their life and now how they are maintaining their sobriety. These are mostly weekly sessions and have been found to be very effective in supporting the recovery of alcoholics to stay motivated and be clean without the use of alcohol. Similar to AA, there is NA (Narcotics Anonymous for drug addicts) and Al-Anon (for the family members and friends of problem drinkers).
- Yoga and exercise: A healthy daily routine with yoga or regular exercise promotes feelings of general well-being and ensures healthy mind and body. It detoxifies the body faster and even helps in recovering from the damage caused due to excessive substance use.
- Social skill training: An important aspect for being away from drugs/alcohol is the ability to say NO to such offers from others. Assertive behaviour, healthy communication pattern and good problem solving ability are skills that are taught to assist the person to stay healthy without feeling the need to take the substance.
One of the simplest, yet very powerful principles of staying healthy is 'ONE DAY AT A TIME'! Instead of making any long-term plans for staying sober, which might seem over-whelming and extremely difficult, just plan for that very day and DECIDE to be clean without the substance.