Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SwagathYour feedback matters!
I am only 14 years old and I hav greying of hairs can you tell some home remedies and I think so thts is due heredity.
Blemishes refer to the discolored patches on your skin left behind by skin disorders such as pimples, acne, pigmentation or due to skin pores clogged by excess oil secretion. Blemishes, pimples and acne are some of the skin problems, which keep on affecting your skin and are hard to keep at bay completely. If you are suffering from the distressing problem of blemishes and wondering whether it is possible for you to get rid of them forever, then the good news is that it is not absolutely impossible. But in order to do so, you have to persistently work hard on your skin care regime.
Following are some interesting ways to eliminate those blemishes forever:
- Skin exfoliation: Skin exfoliation is a very effective process for getting rid of blemishes permanently. Exfoliation helps to shed the upper layer of your skin or rather the affected layer of your skin. But after exfoliation, a strict skin care routine must be followed everyday, which should combine cleaning, toning and moisturizing, so that the pimples and acne do not get a chance of popping out again.
- Avoid overexposure to sun: Too much exposure to sun can worsen your blemishes and make them darker in color. It can also create difficulties to get rid of them. Sun exposure may lead to break out of more pimples and acne, which in turn will leave behind marks on your skin.
- Cut down on sugar: Research shows that consuming excess sugar can trigger the break out of acne on your skin. Therefore, cutting down on your sugar intake will prevent further acne breakouts, which, in turn, will help you to get rid of your blemishes forever.
- Apply lemon juice: Applying lemon juice to the affected areas on a regular basis is another great remedy.
- Avoid oily and fried foods: Excluding oily and fried foods from your diet can help reduce the excess oil secretion by the skin pores and also prevent clogging of the pores.
I am 24 years old my problem is hair fall my front hairline is lost nearly 2 inches hairline is lost please suggest me any cure.
Am suffering from pimples nd black spots on my face and body too since 5 years and I have used clindamycin phosphate gel for 6 months please give me a suggestion to reduce it.
Hi. I Am 24 Years old and working in night shift. I don't know thats the reason for my hair fall. Am facing heavy hair fall. Now am using Himalaya anti dandruff shampoo and normal coconut oil. Could you please suggest me any remedy for my hair fall ASAP.
Actually he is having baldness at the age of 21. It might b his heredity but it should not b at this age. He met some doctors and have allopathy and homeopathic medicine but after a certain change. Effect becomes zero or negative. What should I do? naturally or medically
Mujhe ye janna hai ki mere bal kafi tut rhe hai jisse sar me bal kuch kam hue hai bal na tute iske liye kuch bataye aur balo ko phir se regrow kase kare mane youtube par deka tha usme. Balayam yoga ka bataya tha ki isse hair regrow hota hai.
I am having hair loss. Front portion of my head got almost bald. Could anyone explain the stages of hair loss with photos and is there any oil/tonic available to regrowth the hair in the bald areas? Or is there any treatment for this and if yes then how much the charge will be? Thanks in advance.
I have hair fall problem it countinously falling ,even I didn't use shampues or any chemical my hair is also look very dry .even after the apply of oil
Lybrate | Dr. Kiran Bajaj speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I'm suffering from hair loss, my hair line has gone back also hair are very thin. I'm 26yrs old male.
My age is 21 and I am having huge prob. My hair is turning white at this age and also huge hairfall I s happening. What is its cause and its remedy? Do not mention any ayurvedic medicines. Solution will be a great help.
I feel itchy on some areas and their are cracks in my foot and this is known as psoriasis I tried too many tubes or tablets but nothing is happening. What I do .please help me.
Dark brown patches above waist area and below neck such as on stomach, near chest area, shoulders, mostly around chest area for last 2 years. Absolutely no itching etc. Texture of skin different at the place of patches. Slightly rougher than normal. Similar discoloration/pigmentation was there on face around chin, cheeks, forehead for the last 8 years or so. Every time consultation for face pigmentation was done some sunscreens were prescribed. Not much improvement. No treatment taken for patches below neck and above waists. Please suggest treatment and also what is the diagnosis.
Ask any woman who had a baby in the last one year, as to what was one of her major complaints post pregnancy and the answer would be “stretch marks.” And, if you think of the belly as the only affected area, you are wrong! Even the breasts, calves and arms are affected.
The skin stretches beyond its limits in a short period of time and so these stretch marks appear. It is more common with women who have had excessive weight gain and with multiple babies. It is also hereditary and women with oily skin are less likely to have them. Also, women who regularly apply moisturizer have fewer stretch marks. However, there definitely are ways to both avoid and reduce the stretch marks.
Prevention is definitely more effective.
- Stretch mark creams can be used from day one of pregnancy, which can help reduce the formation of these marks.
- A good cream could also help eliminate existing stretch marks from earlier pregnancies, in addition to preventing new ones from forming.
- It is best to use the cream both during day and night after a warm shower. This will help the skin to absorb the cream optimally, making it more effective.
- Preventive lotions have a combination of cocoa butter, shea butter, honey, aloe vera and various oils including almond, castor, olive, vitamin E, and other essential oils. Each of them has their own effective way to control stretch marks.
- Other preventive measures include exercise, exfoliation using a scrubber and eating a diet which is low in zinc.
But treatment is the solution if prevention is not possible.
- Soon after pregnancy, try and use creams that contain cocoa butter, glycolic acid, various oils like almond, vitamin E, castor, and olive which will help manage the stretch marks.
- A good massage using these oils has proved to be one of the best ways to manage stretch marks on the belly and breasts.
- There are various on-the-shelf products nowadays for treating these marks, but use the one prescribed by your doctor. The way these chemicals get absorbed and excreted may not be clear to you and if you are breast-feeding, it is safer to consult a doctor before using such items.
- In addition to the creams, exercise and sufficient hydration are also essential to help stretch marks disappear.
- Laser surgery is another option which can do any of these 3 things – produce pigments in the lighter areas, improve collagen production in the depressed areas, or reduce the color of the darker areas in a stretch mark. Though offered widely, this is best avoided given the side effects.
Stretch marks are an integral part of pregnancy and it is best to let nature run its course after doing everything to prevent it or treating it safely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.