Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma JaiswalYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 30 years old, now I am unable to make sex. In the childhood I was very strong, I had done a lot hand practice.
I have been suffering from stomach pain and vomiting instantly monthly once (not related to periods) from 3 years. Please tell me solution for this problem.
I am suffering from dryness skin will be every time itching so I might very disturbing will you give me suggestion for that?
Whether chronic giardiasis causes rapid graying of facial/scalp hair? what is the remedy to reverse this process of graying of hair and whether it is possible?
What is the perfect diet for a sugar patient and how can he gat a perfect diet and how can he could MTR l over I.
I have scars formed by stitches and chicken pox too. What are the treatments for this/ which kind of medicines helps me to get rid of this scars?
I am 61 year old male. I suffered an acute attack of gout. Uric acid count 8.6mg. Severe pain in the right ankle. Had similar attack in 2006. I have taken no medicines since then. I have no other illness. Physic.
I am suffering from constipation and gas problems. Because my duty is seating approx 8-10 hours, so how can Struggle my problems, and cure it.
If climate change I have headache, nausea, cough, and suffocation what can be solution on this problem?
Hi, when I am going to pass urine its coming low flow and and its burning after having sex its more.
When I read newspaper or use mobile letters not seen clearly when I rubbing eyes everything ok for some time.
I am 15 years old girl . I want to loose my weight . Now my weight is 55 kg I want to loose my weight till 40 kg . Pls help me loose weight.
How to reduce fats and also improve energy level of body and stamina. Looking at the stress and pollution in today's time.
I am 27 male. I have problem of under eye dark circles They get even more intense when I masturbate. I take proper diet and sleep. Do exercise daily .my job is nearby 13. Pls suggest me any permanent cure or any cosmetic surgery.
Im 21 years old from 2 months im losing hairs from temple of head. Im feeling depressed whether I'm going bald soon? Im using bajaj almond oil before that I was using coconut oil. Please tell me solution im going visit doctor soon. Is there any home remedy.
Tell the tips for weight loss and the tips should be simple and easy it can't effect my energy levels.
The human ear is divided into three parts, namely the outer, middle and inner ear. All these parts function in coherence with each other and help us in converting vibrations into sound and information. The middle ear consists of the air space between the inner ear and the outer ear and contains the bones that transmit the vibrations of the outer ear and translate them into information. This area is prone to infections, especially among children and thus may cause discomfort or pain.
Symptoms of middle ear infections: Middle ear infections primarily tend to manifest themselves as inflammation of the tissues and buildup of fluids. Some of the symptoms are mentioned below.
Infections in children: Middle ear infections primarily occur in children although it can occur in adults as well. Some of the common symptoms could be:
- Ear pain either sitting or standing up and especially while lying down
- Irritability and crying, which in infants could translate to more than usual crying
- Problems with sound and difficulties in hearing
- Fluid buildup causing balance related problems
- Discharge of fluid in certain cases
- Unable to sleep and also loss of appetite
- In some cases children may have high fever
Causes of middle ear infections: The primary cause of middle ear infection is due to the presence of bacteria or virus in the area. The Eustachian tube, which runs from the middle ear to the back of the throat, is connected to nasal passages as well. Any infection that affects the throat or the nose may also affect the middle ear through this tube. Primary causes for the infections could be
- Cold or flu like symptoms, which then infect the middle ear as well
- Otitis media, which is the buildup of fluid and inflammation either due to the presence of bacteria and viruses or even without it
- Seasonal infections, which are common during late autumn or winters
- Air pollution is also known to be a factor
- Infection from others, especially in the case of children when they are part of a group care
- Children from 6 months to 2 years are also susceptible to middle ear infections as their immune systems are much less developed.
Treatment of middle ear infections: Usually, middle ear infections resolve on their own within a day or so. You can try warm compress with a soft piece of cloth to ease the pain. However, if pain persists for too long then antibiotic medications may be required to fight the infection with pain relief medications to lessen the pain and discomfort.
How to Lower Uric Acid Levels Naturally?
More and more gout sufferers are moving away from costly drug-based remedies with their nasty side effects, to more natural remedies. Here are 3 simple tips on how to lower uric acid levels in the blood naturally:
(1) Drink between 2 and 3 liters of water everyday. Drink small amounts regularly throughout the day. Water helps the kidneys to process and flush uric acid out of the body.
(2) Consume a baking soda solution to help dissolve uric acid crystals, and, increase uric acid solubility. Add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda to 8 oz of water. Mix thoroughly, and drink maximum 8 glasses daily. One before bedtime, one when you get up in the morning, and one every 2 to 4 hours between meals. Repeat until the symptoms have gone.
Note: Since baking soda is high in sodium, change to a salt-free diet whilst taking this remedy. And, if you suffer from high blood pressure, although you can take it as long as you monitor your blood pressure closely, it’s better not to use this remedy at all.
(3) Change to a low purine diet. Since uric acid comes from the breakdown of purines, and, purines also exist in our foods, a gout sufferer needs to go onto a diet that is relatively low in purines. This also means avoiding high purine foods completely. The general types of food to avoid are fatty red meats, poultry and some seafood. And, it’s important to avoid alcohol. Beer, in particular, is a trigger for gout. The types of foods that make up a low purine diet are things like; essential fatty acids(e.g. tuna, salmon, etc.), low fat dairy products, complex carbohydrates (e.g. bread, cereal, pasta, rice, vegetables, fruit, etc.), fruits such as cherries, strawberries, blueberries, grapes, etc.