Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma DiwadkarYour feedback matters!
I have face vaginal bleeding with some tissue. I have done sex 1week ago and I take an ipill for precaution. What m I going through?
I was go through an operation of my penis in my childhood but now m facing problem of small size and premature ejaculation.
Asthma is a condition characterized by inflammation of the airways which impairs the circulation of air from the lungs. The inflamed airways are very susceptible to various allergens thus increasing your risk of allergies. It also causes a hissing sound while breathing, breathing complications and coughing. Homeopathic remedies are effective in treating asthma as they do not have any side effects. These treatments assist in maintaining the balance of the immune system.
The various homeopathic remedies for asthma are:
- Natrumsulphuricum: One of the most common treatments for asthma, it is very effective in treating asthma in children. It is also effective in treating asthma that is inherited and aggravated in humid conditions.
- Arsenic album: This treatment is used to treat asthma in both chronic and acute phase. It is prescribed when the asthma attacks occur frequently during the night, resulting in suffocation. It is very useful in treating patients who are affected by asthma and fall sick during cold weather.
- Sambucus: It is very effective in treating asthma in children who are chronically afflicted with it. It can cause dryness of the skin and may also result in burning sensations.
- Kali bichrome: This is another remedy for treating symptoms of asthma that are very frequent at night. It helps in relieving symptoms of chest congestion as it thins the mucus.
- Nux vomica: If you are suffering from asthma along with symptoms of indigestion, then this treatment can be beneficial. It brings relief if you are suffering from breathing problems due to indigestion.
- Carbo veg: Carbo veg is recommended in cases where there is excess irritation in the abdomen due to gas. It is also very useful in treating symptoms of asthma in the elderly. It is prescribed in cases of acute asthma attacks.
I am 25 year old Male I have sexual problem like my penny will not get stronger more then 1 time, so I can't satisfy my wife.
Actly I am 20 years old. And my cheeks r totally flat. There is no fat on my cheek. I looses my confidence. How can I get healthy chubby cheeks.
I am 22 years old. F .I have acne problem the blackhead and white head make my skin black and dull .and also I have hair loss problem please give me natural advice as much as possible Thanks.
I am facing acidity problems from last 3 days and also have cough. so how can I get rid from it? Please help me.
Bright, vibrant-looking spinach leaves are not only more appealing to the eye but more nourishing as well. spinach is high in niacin and zinc, as well as protein, fiber, vitamins A, C, E and K, thiamin, vitamin B6, folate, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper, and manganese.
In other word, it’s loaded with good things for every part of your body!
So what are you making tomorrow using this super food spinach?
Do Share :)
In my liver panel test my AST (SGOT)-116, ALT (SGPT)-251 and A: G Ratio-2.10 which is high. I was suffering from dengue few days back now I am ok and what advice should I follow and my platelet count is 2.51 lack/mm3.
For last 7 months I am having hip/waist stiffness and feeling problem sitting and bending front. Along with blood was coming with stool and doctor said I had fissure. I lost weight also from earlier. Is there anything critical to it? As I heard this type of pain may arise due to tumour also. I am doing regular exercise/yoga for fitness but not getting it back.
My mother is 43 years old & in an USG: WHOLE ABDOMEN Report she has LIVER ENLARGED (186.3mm) IN SIZE WITH INCREASED PARENCHYMAL ECHOTEXTURE.(FATTY CHANGES GRADE-2. No IHBR dilation/focal SOL is seen. UTERUS is ANTEVERTED and Measures (89.6mm x 43.8mm x55.3mm; VOL-113.6ml BULKY) IMPRESSION: Hepatomegaly with fatty changes grade-2.
•Apply warm olive oil on your scalp and hair shafts. Massage gently for a few minutes, and then cover your hair with a warm towel. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes or overnight. Finally, shampoo and condition your hair. Follow this remedy at least once a week.
•Alternatively, mix together 1/4 cup of olive oil and 1/2 cup of honey. Warm this mixture and apply it to your hair. Leave it on for 30 minutes, then rinse it out well with lukewarm water and shampoo your hair as usual. Follow this remedy 1 or 2 times a week.