Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushma Dhabhade
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma DhabhadeYour feedback matters!
Does masturbation day after a day cause low immunity power in a human body? I'm facing low immunity power. How can I prevent myself from that type of pleasure like masturbation?
With the fast changing scenario and advancement of research, the definition of ailments are also becoming precise. Earlier, one term 'Impotency' was used in wider sense to define all sexology related problems, such as erectile dysfunction, low libido, low sperm count, infertility, and the inability to produce a child in both males and females. However today, with the advancement of research each problem has its own definition. Impotency is the condition where you suffer from a sexual dysfunction. It can cause stress and might undermine your confidence when you and your partner have a sexual encounter. It might also cause uneasiness between the two of you or embarrassment for having a dysfunction. In men, impotency is mostly in the form of erectile dysfunction whereas in women it is the inability to get pregnant. It may be due to a physical condition or an emotional trauma that you might be facing. Here are the two broad divisions of the causes of impotency:
1. Psychological causes: Depression, anxiety or stress might be the major psychological causes for impotency. Also various mental disorders might take a toll on potency and your sexual libido. A sexual dysfunction might just start very suddenly after suffering from any psychological trauma. A very common psychological problem which men face at least once in their lifetime is a condition called performance anxiety. You become extremely conscious about whether you will be able perform well as the society expects men to take an upper hand while having sex. This burdens you and you get anxious about your performance in bed, causing you to suffer from a dysfunction. In cases of a marital dispute or lack of communication with your partner might also be a reason of an occasional dysfunction.
2. Physical causes in women: The physical causes may or may not be curable naturally. Sometimes surgeries are required to cure these causes. Some medicines have certain side effects which can cause a dysfunction to form. Often times not enough blood flows to the reproductive organs which results in impotency. Certain nervous and hormonal disorders also affect your potency. Disorders like Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, blocked fallopian tubes, hormonal imbalances causing irregular periods, or improper egg implantation can cause impotency. In these cases it is extremely difficult for the women to become pregnant, i.e., you will not be able to conceive.
3. Physical causes in men: Having a low sperm count is the most common factor which results in impotency. Hormonal disorder like hypogonadism which results in a low sperm count is also a contributing factor. If you have a blockage in the testicles, it will again affect the sperm count negatively. Improper ejaculation is another common cause of impotency.
Although impotency may be extremely disheartening, you can be treated for it and have your own family eventually.
Some time while sleeping I'm in able to move my body and unable to breath properly and seems like dreaming what's this called?
I am suffering from headache frequently. Whenever I go for outings, functions, play in sun, trips. I receive headache. Gets cured after deep sleep only.
Studies show that 1 out of 3 men worldwide experience the problem of premature ejaculation (PE), with men of all age groups from as young as early 20s to even 60 year olds suffering from it at some point of their lives. The main causes behind this problem are neurobiological in nature. Research suggests that hypersensitivity of the penis alongside a reduction in the brain’s serotonin levels (brain chemicals that control your sexual desire) is a cause of PE in men.
Even so, you may be suffering from PE if you experience these symptoms:
- If you ejaculate within a minute of sexual penetration
- If you’re unable to control your ejaculation during all episodes of sexual penetration
- Experiencing feelings of frustration and distress, and avoiding sexual contact as a result
4 Simple Ways to Delay or Control Ejaculation
The practice of certain techniques can help you to delay ejaculation and lead to a more satisfying sexual experience. Here are some of these techniques:
1. Kegel Exercises: Helping you to improve the control of your sexual response is the Kegel routine. The exercise aims to bring about the strengthening of your pelvic region, and subsequently your pubococcygeus muscle or PC muscle (the large muscle that stretches all the way from the pubic bone to the tail bone) that is responsible for PE. The Kegel technique calls for tightening and then releasing of the PC muscle for 10 seconds. With a 10 second interval in between each set, you should do about three sets of this to be able to slow things down when you feel yourself experiencing an orgasm.
2. Start-stop Technique: One of the simplest techniques for controlling or delaying your ejaculation, the start-stop technique could be done solo or with your partner. This climax control method involves the stimulation of your penis to the point of orgasm but stopping just before it occurs. The stimulation should last about 30-60 seconds, followed by a period of rest to allow you to regain control before starting all over again. The process should be repeated 4-5 times so as to enable you to identify your point of delay.
3. Squeeze Technique: In this technique, you’re required to squeeze the end of the penis that is the point between the shaft and the glans (the rounded part at the end of the penis), until the need to ejaculate passes. You could do this technique alone or with your partner. You can repeat this process 4-5 times until the time you feel that you can no longer control your orgasm. While helping you to discover your point of no return, the technique enables you to delay your episodes of ejaculation.
4. Deep Breathing Technique: The practice of the 5 minutes deep breathing technique can help to delay your sexual response to a great extent. Every breath that you inhale and exhale during those 5 minutes would enable you to exercise better control over the tension and arousal that brings about untimely ejaculation. For this, you need spend about 5 seconds taking in a deep breath, followed by 3 seconds of holding it in, and then 5 seconds of deep exhalation. This inhaling and exhaling rhythm should be done for 5 minutes so as to render you with the ability to control your PE. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.