Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma BanjaliYour feedback matters!
I have done urine pregnancy test yesterday and it have the result negative. But still my periods are not coming. What to do suggest me some pills or another remedies.
I am 23 years old. I have a severe pain in my stomach when I get my periods. My pain is unbearable. Please suggest what can be done.
Hi doctor. I got married 2 months ago. We don't want use any protection while having intercourse. My partner doesn't want to take I pill also so please let us know the precautions to have sex without any protection and avoid pregnancy.
My wife was delivered a baby on 4 th january 2016, Till to date Her menstrual not come, Is normal or not? Please tell me generally when will menstrual come after delivery?
There is a itching problem in the perineum location of the vagina and it seen little red and how the problem solved.
Actually main janna chahti hu ki mai conceive karna chahti hu. and meri mc date last hai 7 july toh mujhe kab sex chahiye preganant hone ke liye or kitni baar.
My 2 upt test are negative. When to take blood pregnancy test? Is blood pregnancy test better than upt? A year back when I had pregnancy the upt test give the result in positive after a month. Can it be possible again?
My period date is 28 april n still me not in periods what I do to get in period pls help me out or what I eat.
My wife and me had unprotected sex on the very next day her menses ended. We are worried about pregnancy? Is that safe time or she can get pregnant?
I had sex with my hus. And i am feeling so much pain in my vagina. And bleeding there (reddish brown colored blood) I ate papaya yesterday and bleeding started tommorrow morning. Bleeding more blood than periods time. I am I pregnant.
Me and my wife are planning to have a child from last 6 months but are not able to conceive yet. Can you suggest some reasons to conceive?
I had sex on 6th day of her period and the next night I gave her unwanted 72 after taking that pill on 3rd day she vomited and after that on 6th day she started bleeding from her vagina and it lasted till four days and after that now she is suffering from white discharge daily and its colour is little different from normal white discharge and in heavy amount today is 14th day from the date she bleed after taking unwanted 72. Doctor please help me I am getting nervous. Am I pregnant or not. When my period will start. Is white discharge symptom of early pregnancy. And if a girl is pregnant than when the symptoms starts is it early or it starts after 2-3months.
During sex I have used condom .and after that my periods has stopped since 40 days. Is this any serious problem? M I pregnant ?please give suggestion because I don't want to be pregnant right now.
On 6.5. 16 my USG report was presentation-breech position (head position of baby-upper side) but on 14.5. 16 it was Cephalic. Is it possible during this short time? If amniotic fluid is mild polyhydric, how it affects the baby. Is there any chance of sugar for baby or mother?
My vagina is itching too badly please tell me ita home cures or tell me the name of vagina itch relief cream.
I am 45 tears old lady. I have perfect menstrual cycle. Also conceived last year in only once. But my husband aborted the child. I have one 12 year old son. Now I want second issue. Should I go for that?
Giving birth to a child is a joyous and emotional time. After nine long months of pregnancy, one greets the arrival of baby with great anticipation. It is absolutely normal that the time post delivery marks a drastic change in sexual desire. While both women and menexpect changes in their sex life immediately after the birth of a child, but as time passes by, it is normal for both partners to wonder when things will ever return to normal. It is a fairly common condition to have a decreased sex drive after giving birth and this feeling can last for months which can be attributed to many factors. Refer to the following tips to get your drive back.
- Consult your Gynaecologist: One should take gynaecologist into confidence to discuss how one's libido has changed after child birth, who will in turn help to rule out any physical issues if any.
- Emotional & Physical Fatigue: Nursing a new born is no joke and it drains you physically. In a post delivery scenario, ones libido has to fight with overwhelming emotional as well as physical fatigue that results from nursing of a new born. One can share the night-time feeding with one's partner and try to catch up on the sleep with day time nap. One simply cannot look forward to sex if one is deprived of sleep.
- Release the pressure and guilt: The body is still recovering and one may get a feel that one is not attractive as before, which makes a dramatic impact on body image. Communicate honestly with your partner about the lack of drive. It is likely that he will also be experiencing similar issues and conflicting emotions. Giving reassurance that one is working on increasing the libido can help ease the pressure on both the individuals.
- Prepare for sex: Do anything to relax and get into the mood before hitting the bed. It can be as simple as a hot shower or a refreshing drink, but it is important to help your body transition from mother to lover.
- Use a lubricant: It is hard to look forward to something that is painful. Breastfeeding plays a significant role in the decrease in libido. Oestrogen is an important hormone that decreases with breastfeeding which affects vaginal tissues. The most common vaginal side effects of decreased oestrogen are dryness hence it's important to use lubricants to minimize the discomfort of vaginal dryness and make sex more enjoyable.
Libido is a complicated and there will be times one has to do even if one is not in the mood. Sometimes it takes a little nudge to get the libido back into gear. Once one gets over the hurdle of not being in the mood, one may just realise that one is enjoying the act.The good news is that this decrease in libido is temporary. With time and patience, one can rebuild a satisfying sexual relationship with their partner.