Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushma Banjali
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma BanjaliYour feedback matters!
Excessive release or flow of blood during the menstrual cycle or periods is referred to as menorrhagia. It is an abnormally long-lasting and heavy menstrual period at regular intervals. It usually occurs in premenopausal women, affecting their overall health, decreasing the quality of life, weakness and many interruptions in their lifestyle.
As a treatment for menorrhagia, homeopathy has shown proven results. The medicines maintain the emotional, mental, physiological and immune reactions of the person to guarantee long lasting and permanent help. The medicines will necessarily have to be prescribed by a doctor.
A few women have almost no issue with their menstrual cycles, however, others suffer every month. A variety of distressing side effects may occur with premenstrual women. These include irritation, mood swings, headaches, bloating, excessive urination, and soreness of the breasts. Periods can be irregular and disturbed, with cramping, heavy flow, anxiety and discomfort. Here are a few homeopathic treatments for this problem:
- Belladonna: It is one of the haemorrhagic cures. The flow is mostly dark red and hot and once in a while it comes as decayed blood. The related side effect is pain in the back. It is a decent solution for the initial phases of swelling. The blood is constantly overflowing.
- Crocus sativus: This cure is generally used by a large number of homeopathic doctors. It is one of the most effective cures in stopping excessive bleeding during the periods. The bleeding is extremely thick at times. The blood flow consists of threads or strings and is usually very dark.
- Erigeron: During the menstrual cycle, since the bleeding is dark and profuse, an important side effect, which is very common, is burning urine and irritation in the rectum. This is one of the symptoms that is particularly cured by this medicine.
- Ferrum met: Ferrum met is one of the cures that prevents haemorrhaging. Women who are having long and heavy periods that tend to come early are better off with this cure. The people who are weak and pale are the appropriate individuals for this cure.
- Cyclamen: It generally plays a very important part in female reproductive organs and helps in curing numerous infections that happen in the female reproductive system. During periods, the women have extreme pain that feels like they are in labour and the blood flow is thickened. After periods, they have swelling and tenderness in their breasts and sometimes also experience a milky secretion as well.
- Crotalus horridus: Delayed periods and the blood is usually a diluted, thin and light liquid. This kind of blood flow can also cause infections. This homeopathic medicine tends to treat the same and maintain a normal flow and colour of the blood. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hello Dr. it's my last month of pregnancy and my due date is 3september, Dr. says fetus is up now. I don't want cesarean please tell me to get normal delivery it's my 1st pregnancy n m very scared. Can I do cycling exercises at home.
I am 22 year old and have irregular periods last time I have bleeding after 6 days of periods then Dr. gave me deviry tablet bleeding stop same problem I am facing now then I take same tablet but bleeding not get stop then pharmacist gave me triqilar 21 on 1 st pill bleeding was stop but on 2 pill that is today I start bleeding why this happen and what should I do?
I am 31 yr old lady (, software professional) with 4.5 yrs old baby. Normal delivery. After delivery, by 7th month, frequent urinary infection started. Uti is a frequent story and had lot of noflox 400 for this. Every time had this for 5 days 3 times. Next month again like that. After delivery I have started feeling week in regular intervals in a day. Took lot of tonics alopathy and homoeopathy under doctors supervision. Homoeo medicines have me solution for 6 months. Then that will not work then tonic chnaged at last using fourrts' protein powder. Now that too not useful by 2015 march. No abnormality in any check up. 70/110 bp and 84 fasting sugar and 86 after food sugar. 2 weeks before hypotyroid diagonised 5.54. Started 25 mg (on 1-may-2015) for 45 days. 92 tabs for 15 days). In the morning by 8 I am having giddiness everyday. Then whatever is there in my hand will fall down and I have to lay down in bed asap otherwise I will fell down. After laying down for 15-30 mins I will be ok. The same will occur again in 30 mins. Then I will be ok till 3pm. Again same thing will happen. In office I used to keep my head on my desk during this time. In the night also I have same issue by 8.30. I am taking food on time. Taking 3 ltrs of water everyday. Taking b-protein twice daily. Mainly veg diet following. I have 3mm stone in left kidney.(identified on last oct) and during periods I am getting fainted these days. So b long and rimroz for 10 days before periods and during periods I cannot leave with out meftal 500. (1500 on first day 1000 on next 3 days. Normal flow. On feb found out cervical erosion is there and had antibiotic treatment and cauterization.(on march end). Dovctor told now everything is normal. I still have abdominal pain so pres cribed urikind, cranpac and citralka for that. Please help me to identify what will be my real issue.
When a persistent lack of sexual desire inhibits your life, causing personal distress, you may be diagnosed with 'Loss of Libido' or 'Hypoactive sexual desire'. Low levels of sexual interest, which characterize this condition, leads to failure in responding to sexual intimacy. However, disinterest in sex does not necessarily mean you are suffering from sexual dysfunction.
If your desire to have sex is less often than your partner's, it does not necessarily render you dysfunctional, as you might be at such particular stage in life where several factors may contribute to a lack of interest in sex such as stress, work pressure, trauma etc. However, a notable difference between you and your partner, known as desire discrepancy, can cause distress.
Although cases of hypoactive sexual desire vary from one to another, certain common signs are apparent. They are:
- Having little or no interest in any kind of sexual intimacies, counting self-stimulation
- Seldom or no sexual thoughts or fantasies
- Being bothered by your own sexual inactivity
These symptoms can have several causes behind them. Sexual problems like premature ejaculation and Erectile dysfunction, medications, diseases, unhealthy lifestyle habits, and fatigue are some of the causes behind this sexual disorder. Hormonal changes during menopause or pregnancy can also be responsible; although psychological problems like stress, anxiety, poor body image and low self-esteem, or a history of physical or sexual abuse chiefly cause hypoactive sexual desire disorder in affected patients.
The treating physician and sexual therapist need to consider all above points to identify the root cause of the issue and find a comprehensive stepwise approach is a consensus with his patient after counseling the patient and doing necessary investigation.
Related Tip: 4 Easy Ways to Increase Your Libido
Burning sensation in vaginal outer area, itching and fluid discharge. If touched blood also come. What it is? What to do?
Obesity and wellness (continued)
- Eat less, move more
- Stress less, sleep more
- These are fundamentals of maintaining ideal weight and good health.
We live in a society where majority people eats too much, move too little, stresses all the time and sleep less.
Why we have a tendncy to over eat?
Our eating patterns are influenced by culture, tradition and region.
Many people eat mindlessly without consciously knowing what they are eating. Our eating is also influenced by emotional stress. So
A) we must develop a knowledge on nutrition on day -today basis.
More you know about food nutrition, more you eat better.
B) mindfull eating with awareness of what we are eating and how much we are eating is crucial.
C) maintain calmness of mind so that food cravings are reduced.
How much walking and exercise is our bodyâs minimum requirement?
- Reasearch says 10, 000 steps walking a day is a minimum requirement to break insulin resistance and to maintain good health.
- Walking alone is not enough.
- Atleast 3 times a week, do resistance training in a gym.(till age 60).
- After age 35, physiologically we lose 3% muscle mass every year. This will be prevented by regular muscle training
- More muscles means more calories burn.
- Do yoga, swimming, marathon, cycling etc once or twice a week as you like.
How sleep and stress affects our weight?
A) not getting enough sleep can affect hormones like leptin and ghrelin that regulate our appetite, making us eat more.
B) in response to stress, our body releases cortisol that promotes visceral fat. If we are stressed too often, that can cause weight gain.
Food, activity, sleep, and mood work together. Every bite, step, and hour of deep sleep has an effect not only on the bodyâs processes but on mental and emotional fitness as well.