Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushila BaldwaYour feedback matters!
My friend is facing few symptoms since last 1 year. She complains about anal itching, pain while urinating and odour vaginal discharge regularly. Can you please help us in finding out what the exact problem is?
My wife period comes on 2nd of the month but we are getting married on 2nd Dec and from that day we are getting physical on daily basis so can I think my wife is pregnant. If so how can I check it to confirm my self.
Last week I had unprotected sex as she was in last day of monthly period. She don't want to be pregnant now days as we are planning for next one year. I was sure that I am not ejaculated in side but for safer side she had contraceptive pill after one day. In my knowledge after having that contraceptive pill she might get her period etc. But she did not get the same. She is worried about that she is pregnant. Please explain me whether she is pregnant? How I will come to know that she is pregnant or not? What test should I do for ? Please revert soon Thanks.
There is a friend of mine who is suffering from leucohorrea and recently she has seen some blackness on the sides of her vagina. She is worried as to what it is and wants treatment which can remove that and reduce leucohorrea?
Infertility is a condition wherein a woman does not get pregnant in spite of having unprotected intercourse over a period of a year or even more. An abnormal menstrual cycle that is either too short or too long, irregular or even scanty can be an indication of a lack of ovulation, which in turn, is another factor behind female infertility.
Ovulation disorders are characterized by either a lack of ovulation or irregular and infrequent ovulation. These are a major cause of infertility. This may be due to defects in the regulation of the reproductive hormones by the pituitary gland or the hypothalamus (brain center responsible for producing some of the most essential hormones required by the body). Malfunctioning of the ovary is another cause in itself. Polycystic ovarian syndrome, premature failure of the ovaries (a condition wherein a woman’s ovaries fail to function properly even before she is 40 years old), hypothalamic dysfunction (a dysfunction of the hypothalamus) and excessive production of prolactin (a hormone that stimulates milk production among women after childbirth) by the pituitary gland are some of the factors responsible for the occurrence of such a disorder.
Damaged fallopian tubes do not allow the sperms to fuse properly with the egg. They might also prevent the fertilized egg from entering into the uterus. This condition may be caused due to pelvic inflammatory diseases (a group of infections of the reproductive organs in women), an infection in the fallopian tubes or the uterus caused due to various Sexually Transmitted Diseases, any abdominal surgery or surgery of the pelvic region and pelvic tuberculosis.
Endometriosis, wherein the tissue that usually grows in the uterus, starts growing outside it, is another factor responsible for infertility.
Several cervical or uterine disorders, such as tumors, inflammation within the uterus, uterine abnormalities, a cervical narrowing or the inability of the cervix to produce mucous for the sperm to travel to the uterus, are likely to impact fertility by obstructing implantation or enhancing the chances of miscarriage.
A man’s fertility generally relies on the quantity and quality of his sperm. If the number of sperm a man ejaculates is low or if the sperm are of a poor quality, it will be difficult, and sometimes impossible, for him to cause a pregnancy. Male infertility is diagnosed when, after testing both partners, reproductive problems have been found in the male.
Fertility drugs can be used to regulate and induce ovulation. But they carry with them certain risks and therefore you should consult your physician prior to consumption. Few examples of these drugs are Clomiphene Citrate, Gonadotropins, Metformin, Letrozole and Bromocriptine.
Surgical procedures can be recommended to correct reproductive abnormalities and restore fertility. A laparoscopic surgery or a tubal ligation reversal surgery (a surgery that unites one’s fallopian tubes again in order to enable the woman to have a baby) can be advised by the doctor.
- Reproductive assistance by Intrauterine insemination (a process that involves putting sperms inside a woman’s uterus in order to help her conceive) and Assisted reproductive technology (consisting of IVF and surrogacy). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
She gave birth to the girl child on 8 September 2016. But still access milk in her breast. And pain in her breast due to node.
Since 3rd month of my pregnancy I have got severe acne. Earlier I had very mild acne. I also have PCOD even before my pregnancy. I had occasional mild acne since I was 22 years but PCOD since I was 28. But from 3rd month of my pregnancy I have got severe cystic acne which gets aggravated sometimes. I was treated with isotretinoin 20 mg for 2 months but since I am planning for my second baby I have left it and again I am getting occasional breakouts. What will be the right form of treatment for me. Please advise if I need hormonal therapy or a full course of isotretinoin will solve my issue so that I can start treatment accordingly post delivery? Since isotretinoin or hormonal therapy is not advised during pregnancy can I do something else to check my acne? One doctor advised me to take PCO care for 4 months. Is it safe to take during planning? Please help. I am 31 years old now.
How to handle Panic attacks?
It may seem hard to get a grip on anxiety during a panic attack, but learning the right techniques can help you get your anxiety back under control.
Panic attacks can be terrifying. These attacks stem from profound anxiety that can make your heart pound and your knees go weak. Panic attacks can make it difficult to catch your breath and can also cause chest pain and dizziness — you may even think you're having a heart attack. A panic attack may only last a few minutes, but it can leave you feeling frightened and uneasy.
Understanding panic attacks:
A panic attack and its symptoms of tremendous anxiety can strike suddenly, out of the blue. While a panic attack itself may be brief, it can lead to a lasting fear of having another episode. When panic attacks and the fear of having attacks occur repeatedly, people are said to have a panic disorder, a type of anxiety disorder.
Panic attacks: how to take control
The best way to stave off future panic attacks is by learning how to control your anxiety so that if you do start to notice symptoms of a panic attack, you can calm your mind and body until the symptoms fade.
People who experience panic attacks have to learn how to cope with their feelings of panic. While medication can be effective, cognitive behaviour therapy is one of the best techniques for managing panic and anxiety.
People with panic disorder have to become aware that their thoughts trigger a physical reaction, which results in a panic attack.
To gain control over panic disorder, it's important to learn and practice anxiety management techniques. Strategies that you can use to help you curb a panic attack include:
• Breathing slowly and deeply. Anxiety can cause you to breathe very quickly, which makes both the mental and physical symptoms of a panic attack even worse. When you start to feel panicky, be sure to take slow, deep breaths to soothe your mind and body.
• Stop and think. When your thoughts start spinning out of control, simply tell yourself to stop. Organize your thoughts and decide what you need to do to get yourself calm again.
• Think positively. Push negative thoughts out of your mind, and remind yourself that you are in control. Think about times when you've been able to manage situations successfully and reduce anxiety.
• Stand up for yourself. If you need to leave a situation, do so or tell someone you need to leave. Don't be afraid to ask for help. Allowing yourself to become more upset will not help if what you really need is to take a walk and blow off some steam.
• Relax your muscles. Anxiety causes your entire body to tense up, so make a conscious effort to relax each muscle from your toes all the way up to your neck and face.
Don't wait for a panic attack to begin to try these techniques. Its important to use these strategies regularly and learn to manage your anxiety in gradual stages. As you become more confident that you can rein in a panic attack, you can walk out the door each day breathing easier.
Sir am pregnant for 50 days. And I need an abortion doctor suggested me mifepristone and misoprostol tab, once I had it BT nt yet bleed came y it z and he it works. And in future is it has a side effect.
पालक है सबसे अच्छा:
- दृष्टि सुधारने में मदद करता है |
- रोगों से लड़ता है |
- प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली को मजबूत बनाता है |
- पालक फाइबर में उच्च है, तो यह आपको पूर्ण और पाचन में मदद करता है।
- कैंसर को रोकने में मदद करता है |
- यह विरोधी भड़काऊ है |
- उच्च रक्तचाप को कम करता है |
- स्वस्थ, चमकदार त्वचा को बढ़ावा देता है |
- हड्डियों को मजबूत करता है |
- मस्तिष्क और तंत्रिका तंत्र समारोह में मदद करता है |
- पालक, कोलोरी में कम लेकिन पोषक तत्वों में उच्च है ।
I just want to if I have prolactin hormone more than normal Should I worry about that What exactly prolactin hormone works.
Hi After taking Antibiotics for Urinary Tract Infection. I developed a severe itching on the inside and outside of my vulva and vagina. What should I do? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I have a strong feeling this has been caused by the Antibiotic. Please help.
Mix equal quantities of saffron, turmeric, neem, red sandalwood, tulsi, and multani mitti with buttermilk or milk and make a paste of it. Apply twice a day.
Prepare a mixture of lemon juice and rose water in equal quantities. Apply this mixture on the affected areas and wash off with fresh water after half an hour. About 15 days application helps cure acne, pimples and scars.
A paste of fresh fenugreek leaves, applied and washed off with warm water before going to bed is good for removing scars of old pimples.
Make a powdered mixture of coriander seeds, saunf, tulsi, turmeric, and Indian gooseberry (amla) in equal parts. Take ½ teaspoon of this powder 15 minutes before lunch and dinner.
Take1 teaspoon of powdered Indian gooseberry fruit (amla) in morning and evening with water.
Do's and Dont's-
Avoid spicy, oily foods, tea, coffee, cold drinks.
Eat fresh, unprocessed food.
Avoid White rice , bread, corn flakes and other foods which are high in glycemic index,triggering acne formation.
Avoid washing your face with soaps.Use fresh aloe vera twice a day.
Cleanse your face with lemon peels.
Increase intake of water to about 3-4litres per day, and take coconut water.
Hi doctor I visited spa centre for body massage and had a body massage. At end she gave a hand job till I ejaculate. I worried of getting herpes and other STD through this. This happened 5 weeks before. Due to anxiety am getting mad because of fear. Am not sexually active and this happened only once. Because of fear I got test for herpes result is negative. Still am stress because of this. please help me doctor. Can get herpes or other STD through hand job. Nothing happened other than hand job. I didn't touch her. Waiting for your reply Thank you.
Had unprotected sex 5 days before my period. Did not ejaculated inside me. Puts once only no proper sex. Had I pill after half an hour. When will my period will occur? I'm having white discharges. Will my periods be regular from next mnth?
I am 27yrs old. Delivered a baby boy on Jan 2015 by C section. I still didn't get my periods. Is that normal or should I consult my gynecologist?
Actually my period date was december 30th but till now I didn't get period every month I am getting periods regularly and also I am planning for pregnancy so yesterday I mean 5th day after missed period I done self UPT test but it showed negative result this means am I not pregnant please suggest me can I check after how many days.
When and how does the size of the vaginal hole (in diameter) increases expect for having sex what are the others ways in which the diameter can get increased?
Maintaining a healthy relation with your partner in bed is of utmost importance for your relationship, but it should also kept in mind that it is not the only factor which is important. Your sex life is one of the keys to a successful relationship. With the advent of time, your sexual relationship with your partner may start to fade and seem uninteresting.
Here are 5 tips following which you can maintain a passionate sex life:
- Maintain overall intimacy: Regular good sex is important as it helps you to forget your daily hustle and bustle and end up in a different kind of world. Sexual intimacy is a key factor in living up your relationship. However, you should keep in mind that intimacy is not just confined to the bedroom. To maintain your spark, you must be intimate in other aspects of life as well with your partner. Preparing a meal together, dancing together, going for vacations enable to maintain intimacy in other sections instead of just the sex.
- Communicate: Tell your partner about your sexual preferences. Mention what you like and what is not suitable for you. Getting comfortable with each other is the most vital aspect in maintaining continued passion in your sex life. If you are not totally at ease with your partner, you may never find yourself experimenting or trying new moves in bed. Moreover, your partner is your counterpart and your most trusted companion. Communication at the level of friendship is also very important.
- Make Efforts and Moves: For people who are very busy and have got no time for their partners, a change in mentality is required. Instead of giving up on your sex life because of lack of time, make a move to find time and solve the problem. Taking time off will also relax your mind on account of which you can enjoy the sex better. Little things like dinner together, a shower together can be great boosters. So never ignore them. All you need is give some effort.
- Maintain a playful relationship: Always maintain a playful nature with your partner. Instead of pertaining to the bed, spice up your sex by choosing different locations. Indulging in sex on your rooftop under a full moon, or buying innovative, naughty sex toys allows you to gel better with your partner. Sex is enjoyed more when accompanied with laughter and fun.
- Be unpredictable: An ever static, same old routine dampens your sex life. Making unpredictable moves, which have got something new in them as these add new life to your sexual relationship. Try the funniest and most charming moves to surprise your partner. This ensures everlasting freshness.
Your sex life is an important part of your relationship and you should try your best to maintain the passion throughout. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.