Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Susheela BawaYour feedback matters!
I slept with my girlfriend, we did everything except inserting penis. I even used my fingers. The problem is that it has been 1.5 months and she is not having her periods. She fears that she is pregnant. Is this possible? Please help.
I had a sex with my girlfriend 25 days before .After sex she has taken tablet bt still she has not got her periods. Kindly help wch tablet to give now.
My wife is not conceiving, got married 2 years, checked with dodtor in two occasions, doctor says every thing is fine with both, what to do?
My wife are 12 week pregnant can I do sex with her I want to avoid child by medicine It is possible Tell me about surgical abortion Can we get surgical abortion in this stage Can I do sex daily.
I am 20 years old I dont get my periods regularly my face is darker than my body colour I have vertical lines which runs down from my eyes to side of my mouth line syringomas under my eyes acne and white heads are there on my nose and my face please help me out of this problem really frustrating.
Pregnant ladies should exercise special precaution while taking medicines as some of them can cause discolouration of the child's teeth. Also, always inform your dentist about your pregnancy.?
When I am doing sex with my partner.. After my sperm released. Into her vagina.. They getting too much mood. So kindly give advice to what I have to do..
I have hormonal problem which can effect my monthly periods so i was not able to conceive even after taken medicine to stable my date it was not came on proper time kindly suggest what to do we planned for a baby ?
I have posted my question several times but still didn't get a proper answer. I am 29 years old having hypothyroidism. But my tag is under control. My lower pelvic ultrasound scan was ok. I had irregular periods as I was diagnosed with thyroid 2 years back. But my periods became normal since January this year. But from July 24 again I am not having periods. Can you help me Regularly I am exercising also. Please help me out.
I am 30 years old female housewife after delivery my weight started increasing n now after 5 years it reached till 90. I even do not have any medical issues like thyroid or diabetes. So what should I do now?
I had one fibroadenoma in left breast. Bt before 6 months I operated. Now I don't have bt still sometimes I feel pain there. Soo please call you tell me what should i do & why its paining.
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
Sexual dysfunction is broadly defined as the inability to fully enjoy sexual intercourse.
The disorder must be deemed to have caused significant distress. In addition to the existing specifiers of lifelong vs acquired
I am 2 months pregnant and whenever I am having lil liquid discharge is this a symptom if pregnancy or is a problem for me.
My partners last day of period was yesterday n today we had intercourse. And I have given her I pill. Is Dr. any other medicine that she has to take. N is Dr. any chances of she getting pregnant? We don't want pregnancy now.
Bloody discharge from left nipple (thrice in 3 months, light spot. Is there any chance of malignancy?
Hi doctor I have pcod now became 1 year so I took medicines for egg growing but not grow egg 4 months over simply I wasted money and month now totally 1 year 6 months over for trying for 2nd baby now I feel disappointed please tell me any medicines for egg growing I don't have ovarian cyst Age 24 Weight 63 kg Height 5.3 Please tell me waiting for your answer.
PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) is a common disease of the endocrine system among women who have attained the reproductive age. Women with this condition generally have ovaries larger in size than the usual, containing small pockets of fluids, also termed follicles. These 'follicles' develop in each of the ovaries as diagnosed with the help of an ultrasound exam. Abnormal or extended menstrual cycles, unusual growth of hair and obesity are some of the common accompanying conditions associated with PCOS. This disorder can interfere with a woman's menstrual cycles, thus making pregnancy difficult. More so, this condition can also impact the way you look and if left untreated for long, can lead to underlying disorders such as diabetes and other cardio vascular diseases.
Causes of PCOS:
- Excessive Insulin secretion: Insulin is a hormone secreted by the pancreas, which allows the body cells to utilize the sugar; the most important energy store of your body. If you suffer from insulin resistance, your body's ability to utilize the insulin gets affected adversely. This forces the pancreas to secrete more insulin in order to keep up with the body's energy supply. This excess insulin might result in an increase in the production of androgen, which in turn, might interfere with the ovulation ability of the ovaries.
- Low- level inflammation: Inflammation is the process by which your body's white blood cells fight infections. Studies reveal that women suffering from PCOS have a low level inflammation which acts as a catalyst in the production of androgens.
- Can be hereditary: If you have someone in your family suffering from this syndrome, you might automatically be at a higher risk of developing this disorder.
Symptoms accompanying PCOS:
- Abnormal menstrual is the most commonly observed symptom. Women suffering from PCOS may have less than nine periods in an entire year and in some cases, even none.
- Excess secretion of male hormone, which is related to excess androgen production may result in symptoms, such as abnormal body and facial hair, acne and baldness, which is identical to that in men.
- Unexplained increase in weight and difficulty losing it as well.
- Another fairly noticeable symptom is depression.