Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Surya Ven ModiYour feedback matters!
My wife is having cold fever .due to an abortion pill she took today what should I do m 24 nd m really afraid please help.
Hi my friend is going to b 19 years this july but she have had sex with her loved one many time but im tensed about her health please help me know how can I help her from not getting pregnant is there some fruits or any kind of food or exercise or medicine I can suggest her to tak.
We r trying to conceive from last four years bt failed, my sperm counts are shuffling up n down and I have taken ayurvedic n homeopathic medicines too. My counts are getting not stable, sometime 30 million n sometimes 50 millions n sometimes 20 millions, please suggest the best for the same so that we can conceive the happiness.
I have doubt about sex today I try to put my penis into my gf vagina I put a half inch then she got pain and crying so I removed like this I did 2 - 3 times with half hour gap I did not ejaculate but she has doubt she will get pregnant r not I try to put penis less-than 30 sec all times
Muje period nhi hote me 18 saal ki hu. 3-4 month mai kabhi kabhi hote hai. Me vegetable nhj khati hu. So please tell me mam what I do so period coming month by month not gap.
Doctor I had a sex with a call girl in February I used two condoms and she gave a hand job over the condom to get me ejaculated. So please let me know what are the chances of acquiring HIV and please note the condom looked intact and it didn't break. Please assist doctor. I didn't kiss or lick that call girl, I had sex only for 3 minutes and her vagina was loose, so there was no rough sex. Also please understand why I am worried, it is because after 9 days after this incident I got a small lump and it is painless and it's still there. So let me know do I need to worry about HIV and take a test.
You probably think that things can go wrong during a surgery only and not to post surgery. However, you are wrong! The chances of infection after a surgery are very high and it used to be the highest cause of unsuccessful surgeries in the past, before it was known just how deadly an infection could be. A doctor, however, cannot monitor everything afterwards. Therefore, it is crucial you know and take care of yourself after the surgery.
Here are some ways in which you can do so:
- Keep it dry: It is crucial that you keep the incision dry for whatever period of time the doctor tells you as otherwise the chances of infection increase dramatically. Some of the things you should do to keep it dry is to not take a bath, scrub the incisions or put lotions on it. In fact, you should also not expose it to sunlight.
- Keep the incisions: You must trust your doctor as the doctor is trained and usually knows things better than you. Therefore, if the doctor tells you to keep the incisions, then keep them. Do not scrub, rub or put powder on them either.
- Check for signs of infection: This may be the easiest thing to do as there are many symptoms of an infection. These include a change in the color, size, or odor of the incision, fever, redness, hardening or heating of the surrounding area or in extreme cases more bleeding and pain than usual.
- Changing a dressing: This is a major cause of infections among surgery patients and the only way to prevent it is to follow the doctor's instructions. Once again, trust your doctor and remember to wash your hands and put on medical gloves. Do not put alcohol, iodine or hydrogen peroxide either. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.
My baby is 3 months old I was feeding him breast milk plus formula milk as milk supply is less. My problem is now he is not at all sucking me.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Hi I am 7 week 3 days pregnant, My pregnancy treatment is going in south korea. After having vaginal ultrasound Dr. told me that my baby is not happy if same situation continues next week then it leads to abortion as then there is some chromosomal issue. I am in tension is Dr. advice me right? please help me.
I am at 15 dpo, I have some symptoms breast tenderness, lower abdomen cramps, lower back pain, feeling tired, is it possible I am pregnant?
Respected sir. I completed 8 months from marriage everyday me and my wife met sex 2/3 times in a day. From last week itself only one time it's happening why is any problem . Please rectified the same.
I was aborted 15 months back using medicine. I am having irregular periods. Last time I had periods on 1 Dec, 2016.since then I am not having periods. Moreover I am having problem in my urination. I feel it to be incomplete. I had to force to excrete out the remaining. And it comes out little by little. Today I had my urine test for pregnancy and it was negative. I don't understand why is it happening. What should I do? What tests should I go through to know the exact problem? Whom to consult? Please suggest me the reason and solution.
Dengue fever is a painful infection transmitted by the bite of one of the 4 closely related viruses that are carried by a type of mosquitoes known as Aedes mosquitoes. The infection is not directly from one person to another.
Symptoms: After the mosquito bite, symptoms set in about 4 to 6 days and can last up to 10 days (as noted below). Most are general symptoms which can be seen with any viral infection and therefore most dengue cases can go undetected.
- Sudden high temperature
- Pain behind the eyes
- Severe headache
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Severe bone and muscle pains (this can lead to suspicion of dengue)
- Nausea and vomiting
- Skin rash that appears 3 to 5 days after the onset of fever
- There could be in some cases gum bleeding, easy bruising, or nose bleeding
The dengue triad of symptoms is fever, headache and the skin rash. This could lead to suspicion and blood tests that can lead to diagnosis.
The acute phase lasts for about 2 weeks in most cases and there is no antibiotic (it is a viral infection) cure for it. The treatment is therefore symptomatic, aimed at reducing fever and pains.
If left untreated, especially in children, a severe case called as Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever (DHF) can occur, which affects children under 10 years of age and can cause failure of the circulatory system. This can also occur when a person is developing dengue for the second time. This is a serious form and can even lead to death; therefore the symptoms should be taken seriously and attended to immediately.
Diagnosis: Confirmation of dengue is through a blood test, where the virus is tested for.
Treatment: Being a viral infection, antibiotics are not effective against dengue. Pain killers with acetaminophen are preferred. Aspirin is avoided, as it can worsen bleeding. Complete bed rest, hydration and good nutrition are essential parts of the treatment. Being under medical supervision also helps watch out for complications. There is a vaccine under development that could become available in the next couple of years.
- Always use mosquito repellents, even indoors
- While being outdoors, use clothes that cover the arms and legs fully
- Use a mosquito net if your area is highly infested with mosquitoes
- Ensure the windows and doors are closed during the evening
- If you are suspicious of having dengue, reach out to the doctor
- Reduce chances for mosquitoes breeding by keeping the house clean
- If there are family members with dengue, protect yourself and them from mosquitoes
Preventing dengue is the best way to manage it; however, if once infected, the person develops immunity to it. Reduced immunity can put the person at risk of developing the condition again.