Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Surya Ven ModiYour feedback matters!
If my wife is pregnant from 3 week and I do not want child at this time what to do? Any medicine which help.
My wife has been diagnosed Torch positive He had occurred abortion and second time dilatation and curettage He has rubella and cmv reactive He has taken all antiviral for 30 days Now she is safe for pregnancy bcoz past history of 2 time abortion Dr. told no specific treatment available for Ig g reactive to rubella and cmv Dr. told pregnancy can occur but it might be continue or not we can not say anything bcoz fetus do not developed after 2 month so requirement of abortion or curettage is last option So what your suggestions? In all female cases this can be happen or chance of full term normal delivery is noticeable?
When it comes to storing foods, we all think that the cooler the temperature it is stored at, longer will be the shelf life. However, what most of us fail to realize is that not all foods need to be stored in a freezer. It can do more harm than good. Read on to know more about foods that just should not be placed in the freezer.
- Potatoes: Given their high water content, storing in a freezer can make them fluffy, bloated and bland, especially if they are put in a freezer after baking. The texture of the potato in the dishes after freezing can also be change.
- Milk: While it is common to stash it away in the fridge, remember not to put it in the freezer. When you thaw it, the milk can separate into pieces (curdling) and not be useful to add in your cereal or for your tea. It is best kept outside in the regular cooling area.
- Eggs: While eggs can be stored in the fridge, there is no need to put the eggs with the shells in the freezer. The water inside can act up and cause the shell to break, leading to attack from bacteria. The eggs could also crack leaving a mess in the freezer. Remove eggs out of the shell, beat up nicely, and store in an airtight container if at all required (learn more about Having Eggs for Breakfast During SUMMERs).
- Milk products: Similar to milk, yoghurt, sour cream and cheese are also best left out of the freezer. The water content will expand and spoil them, leaving behind unhealthy and non-tasty yoghurt or cheese.
- Fried Foods: Be it French fries or mozzarella sticks, leaving them in the freezer can leave them soft and doughy. These are best left out of the freezer in order to retain their crunchy crispiness.
- Water-rich fruits and vegetables: While the fridge helps in keeping the vegetables and fruits fresh, the freezer does not. With water-rich food substances especially cucumber, lettuce and water melon, the water inside can form ice crystals. When removed from the freezer, during thawing, the water oozes out leaving a non-appealing pile of the fruit/vegetable.
- Re-using food items: Be it fruits or vegetables or meat, once thawed to normal temperature, it is best to avoid putting them back in the freezer. Once thawed, they draw a lot more bacteria and germs and are more harmful than the frozen foods. Remove only what is essential for use, thaw it and leave the rest to remain in the freezer.
- Salad greens: Frozen salad greens like spinach and lettuce can lose their crispiness, becoming limp and soft. To retain their freshness, stash them wrapped in a paper bag in the fridge.
Be careful of what you put in the freezer the next time and enjoy a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I am married since 9months and was suffering from PCOS, and had allopathy medicines. Now I am having facial hair growth. I have sensitive skin also. Pls advise what to do for facial hair. Jow to ride it off for ever.
she is 30 years old and she did not conceived since three years she is having digestion problem and her weight is 65 and she had a fibroid operation also can you suggest what she has to do conceive and loose weight to get digestion easily and she has to conceive early pls suggest her.
I am not getting interest while doing intercourse with my husband, and not get excite as my husband, so can you suggest me some medicine? Can I use viagra like sexual tablets.
I have my irregular periods. M married since two years. When I got intimation with my husband I had lots of pain in my body nd feel weak why this happens.
Sedentary lifestyle? welcome sex problems with open arms
Modern lifestyle has led to a sedentary lifestyle, which has already made way for several health problems. While problems like cervical, back and neck pain, diabetes, blood pressure, cancer, heart ailments etc are some of the most common, sex problems are also on a continuous rise due to this lethargic way of living.
The sedentary lifestyle that most young couples live has restricted their physical movement to almost nil and thus making them so sluggish that they just don't feel like performing the sexual act with much enthusiasm. As a result, they can suffer from sex problems like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
The main reason behind this sedentary lifestyle and subsequent sex problems is the working conditions. Young professionals usually spend most of their hours at workplace either sitting or doing least amount of legwork.
Here are some easy clues to let you know if you are also a victim of this sedentary lifestyle. Take a note of these and make sure you do not let them hinder your sexual pleasure...
1. Seating stress: if you continue to sit in one posture throughout the day, you end up taking the undue strain on your back. Either your back position is too erect or it bends a little too much. This may put you at a risk of having some spine troubles, which would further cause sex problems. As spine muscles are used to a large extent while having sex, such a lifestyle would never allow you to enjoy an interrupted pleasure. Those who suffer from such spinal and back problems would, in most cases, end up getting up in between the sexual act and hence leaving their partner unsatisfied in bed.
2. Exercise exertion: it's believed that walking few minutes and leading an active lifestyle and exercising our pelvic muscles is beneficial for sex. Lack of this exercise may lead to sexual problems like infertility or impotency. It has been medically proved that there has to be a proper exercise routine not only for your body but for your sexual organs too
3. Thinking tension: with a continuous concentration on your work and other career related anxieties, this will lead to your sexual senses failing to get aroused easily and thus you may not feel emotionally and physically attached to your partner. Also, when you cannot focus on your sexual performance, sex problem like erectile dysfunction (not getting a proper erection) is sure to harm you.
4. Physical pressure: as you remain deskbound and do not get involved in much of moving, your lower body, especially legs become very slothful and you would find it tough taking any pressure while performing sex as well. In such cases, you fail to experiment much with sex positions, as you cannot move your leg freely fearing some pain or strain and thus sexual problems like premature ejaculation can ruin your sexual performance. Due to this sedentary lifestyle, you keep sitting on the chair most of the hours during the day and this leads to a low physical stamina, which shows its adverse effects while you are performing sex.
5. Weight woes: weight gain is the foremost consequence of living a sedentary lifestyle. As you remain inactive for more than required time, you tend to put on extra weight and even become obese in extreme cases. Under such circumstances, you are more prone to developing sex problems and an overweight person anyways also finds it uncomfortable to perform in bed with ease. Imagine with your weight troubling you already, you would never want to bear that additional weight of your partner, so your sexual relationship can go for a toss.
6. Bad blood circulation: do not forget that more you walk and get yourself involved in physical activities, better would be your blood flow in the body. But as modern individuals have to cope up with their professional and academic preferences, they get very less time to focus on any outdoor activities and they don't indulge much in the legwork. As a result, there is a lack of blood circulation in the entire body. Even the blood that is circulated to the sex organs is not proper, hence chances are high that you face problems while erection or intercourse.
7. Cardiac crisis: lack of physical stamina leads to lack of blood circulation, which further leads to cardiac problems and they can, in turn, make way for several sex problems and vice versa. So this is a vicious cycle and the ignition point for all these problems is your lifestyle, which is less of moving and more sedentary. Also, you often fail to understand the reasons behind sudden heart problems, minor heart attacks, and chest pains but it's important that you should know that it's your sluggish lifestyle which may be leading to all these cardiac problems.
Therefore, I suggest you immediately change your lifestyle pattern and incorporate a regime of exercise in your daily life and reap the benefits not only in your day to day life but energize your sexual energy too
I am 19 years old. Every month of periods I am suffering from severe stomachache. 2 days continues of periods.
My friend has missed her periods. It was supposed to b on 27 march. Her last month date was 27 feb. Actually on 8 march she got physical with her bf n now she is scared that if she is pregnant or not.
If a person who usually goes through the mensuration every month but since a few months is not getting her periods on a regular basis, Is it that she cannot conceive?
Exercises like jogging give great benefits during the cold weather, provided they are done in the correct way. Jogging not only keeps you active throughout the day by increasing your energy level, but also helps you in maintaining your shape even if you consume some extra calories when the weather is relatively pleasant or colder than usual like it is during winters. Read on to find out the do’s and don’ts of jogging.
1. Wear thin and loosely woven clothing
Opt for clothes made of thin synthetic material while jogging. This is because this type of material is beneficial in absorbing the sweat from your body. Additionally, you can wear an outer layer of nylon, to ensure that you remain protected from the wind and precipitation, besides maintaining the heat balance of your body. Never wear cotton while jogging as it does not absorb sweat and leaves you with a wet feeling.
2. Cover your hands and feet properly
The heat possessed by your body escapes mostly through your hands and feet (as much as 30% of heat is released by them). So, make sure to cover your hands and feet with running gloves and socks during jogging when the cold is mild, and with mittens when the temperature further decreases. Wear wicking sock liners underneath your woollen socks to soak the moisture generated while running.
3. Maintain your regular fluids intake
Irrespective of the type of weather, your body loses fluids in the form of sweat while jogging. In addition to this, the chilly air of the winter increases the chances of dehydration. So, keep yourself hydrated during, before and after jogging by drinking enough water or sport drinks.
4. Warm up
It is necessary to stretch out a bit before jogging to wake up your tired muscles. So, before starting your daily jogging regime make sure that you get a bit of physical activity.
1. Stay in damp clothes
Getting wet from rain or sweat while jogging on a cold day, increases your chances of developing hypothermia by decreasing the body temperature further. Immediately change your clothes if they are wet and turn on your heater to warm yourself.
Never dress in a way that makes you feel warm and comfortable before starting to jog. This is going to make you feel warmer as your movements increase, and in turn results in more sweating or discomfort.
3. Forget to cover your head
It may be an astonishing fact, but your body actually loses 40% of its heat through the head. So, never make the mistake of leaving your head bare before stepping outside to jog in the winter. You can wear a hat, woollen cap or a scarf during this time to protect your head.
CAUTION: Jogging at a slower pace is a low impact exercise as compared to running. Research has shown that jogging at slow speed is better than running because of lower impact on foot, ankle, knee and hip joints. However if you have any medical conditions then you should discuss with your medical practitioner to know if jogging is safe for you.