Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh JainYour feedback matters!
Antibiotic misuse is most likely to occur in children with ear infections (otitis media). Antibiotic therapy is the most common treatment of ear infections, with amoxicillin being the first choice. The side effects of amoxicillin include upset stomach, diarrhea, allergic reactions, and diaper rashes.
Antibiotics cannot treat infections caused by viruses or fungi. Most common respiratory infections, such as colds, flu, and sinus infections, are caused by viruses. Antibiotics should not be prescribed for viral infections because they are not effective. Giving antibiotics for viruses can't make the patient better - but might cause side effects and even allergic reactions.
Antibiotics may be absolutely necessary in certain situations, such as a life-threatening infection or when serious complications are present. For instance, if your child has symptoms of bacterial meningitis, there is no time to waste. He or she should be taken immediately to a doctor for antibiotics. We are very fortunate to have antibiotics for appropriate situations. However, antibiotics should be used in conjunction with methods that strengthen the immune system, and the depleted beneficial bacteria should always be replaced. Most importantly, the cause of the infection needs to be addressed for true healing to take place.
Please click consult to consult me in private.
My wife is 26 female. We Got married before nine months but she did not conceived yet. She had two months before UTI and have history of pcod. Amh test showed 11.4. Before 4 months. Presently on melmet 500 SR. UTI is treated now. Please suggest.
Am 25 years old. My wedding was on Aug 2014. My periods are irregular. We stayed together only for 4 Months continuously (December 2015 to April 2016. On May 2016 I consult a gync n ultrasound scanning report shows that I have pcod. Dr. prescribed novelon tablets. I completed one cycle. Menses occurred June 30th . But due to headache n vomiting I consulted another Dr. She prescribed APCOD Sachets, ovabless, clomiphene citrate 5 days, duphaston after 15 days. My husband had a short vacation of 25 days. But no luck this time. Menses occurred August 1st. Hus vacation too over. And he is now in Saudi Arabia. On 5th day of menses I consult Dr. She again prescribed apcod sachets, ovabless, clomiphene citrate for 5 days on 5th day onwards , orovit active too. I will be there in Saudi Arabia after 3 months with my hus. Dr. told me to take these medicines for 2 to 3 months. And to consult before going to Saudi Arabia. Is this good to continue these tablets, any side effects. Is this correct way of treatment for pcod. Suggest diet for pcod. My weight is 51 kg. Height is 5 ft 2 inch.
I have sex with my girlfriend (17yr) few times. Most cases we use condom. But three times though we use condom bt she took unwanted 72, these were 2months gap. Last she take 3/4 month ago. Now her period is irregular. Is there any effect for her future pregnancy?
I'm a virgin and girlfriend is also a virgin we both are planning to have sex since we are dating from a long time. How should we go about? Should I use condoms or contraceptive pills? When is the best time to have unprotected sex after her periods or before?
My gf took I pill yesterday night and we have unprotected sex today morning, it was 1.5 mg, is this enough or either she have to take another I pill. Please help.
In my right hand always swelling is made and my periods are completed in two and half days my age is 35 years. Please help me I have pain also my palm with swalling in both hands
Remember the old saying that prevention is better than cure. Women are often bombarded with information that includes many tests but there are a few which should never be ignored.
1)breast cancer screening: this should start when a woman is in her 20's and 30's by breast self examination done once in three months after periods. If you feel any lump, follow it up with your gynecologist. A mammography is recommended after 40 every year till 50 and every alternate year after that till 75 years of age. A person may require more frequent testing if she at high risk due to her personal or family history.
2) cervical cancer screening: cervix is the entry to the uterus where a baby grows. Cervical cancer is still the no. One cancer in sexually active women in india. It is important to have regular screening by doing pap smear tests after starting sexual activity and then if normal, once every 3 years till 65 years of age. The main reason this cancer occurs is due to hpv infection and after the age of 30 years every woman should have a&nbsp;hpv- dna test done once in her lifetime to assess her risk of getting this cancer.
3) osteoporosis screening: osteoporosis means weak and porous bones that are more likely to get fractured with smallest of falls and injuries. Bones start to lose their density after menopause in women. There are many high risk factors due to which the bones can start to weaken early but if none exist then at least a base line dexa scan which is an x-ray based test should be done at 65 years of age.
4) high blood pressure and cholesterol screening: high blood pressure is known to be a silent killer and it is important to get your blood pressure once a year after 30. But if you are overweight or have other high risk factors in your history, you can get it checked early to suit your lifestyle. Any blood pressure reading of more than 140 by 90 on two occasions means that you need to start treatment. High cholesterol is responsible for clogging our arteries and may lead to heart damage. Lipid profile should be done once in 5 years after the age of 25 years if normal.
5) blood sugar: if you are normal then a sugar testing should be done once every 3 years after 40 years. If there are risk factors like overweight, sedentary lifestyle or family history, one has to suit your individual needs. A fasting value of more than 125 or hba1c value of more than 6.5% suggests diabetes.
I am 34 weeks pregnant now. My baby had turned head down position in 32 weeks but now again it is at breech position I am really scared if it does not come head down position. Please suggest what should I do because I want a normal delivery.
Hello Dr. I am pregnant. Abe one month 12 days huwe h. Please suggest me mujy kya or kesay apna dhyan rakhna chahiye. Or khane Mae kya kya khana chahiye or kya ky nahi khana chahiye. Please tell me.
When I have sex with my wife she feel pain and no enjoying sex she think when he quit sex then I sleep and I also no long time have sex with my wife. So please suggest for both of us
If your child develops an eating disorder, you might be unsure about how to solve the problem and how to act on it. Eating disorders occur when your child tends to either eat in excess, or eats too less. The behavior of your child is also subjected to change because of an eating disorder. It is likely for him to get withdrawn, rude, and touchy. This makes it difficult for you to deal with them at a time when communication is necessary. Here are some essential tips that you should follow in dealing with eating disorders in children:
- You should get advice about how to talk to your child. It will help you in realizing that your child is likely to be defensive as their eating disorder is a form of coping. Hence, it is normal for a child to be reluctant about letting go of it. If your child is undergoing treatment, the treatment team has a vital role to play. However, your constant love and support are also very important.
- It is important to talk to your child about the condition, even though he cannot accept that he is having a problem. Communication is an essential part of treatment, which you should never ignore. You should not blame or judge your child, and refer proper resources to him. You have to be prepared for a negative response from your child.
- You should educate yourself properly about your eating disorder. Abstain from talking to your child about his appearance, even in the form of a compliment. Use ways for boosting your child’s self-esteem and confidence.
- Abstain from referring to weight problems and diets followed by other people. You need to assure your child that you will be there for him, no matter what. You should talk to him about activities he should get involved in, in a positive tone and approach.
- Coping with the meal times of your child suffering from an eating disorder is very important as well. Consult your child’s treatment team to know about ways of arranging your meal times ideally.
- Take your child out for shopping and agree on having meals that are acceptable, from both your and his end.
- You should have an agreement with your whole family regarding meals, which will help to set the expectations of everybody. Agree on not talking about fat content, calorie content, or portion sizes during meals.
- You must abstain from consuming low calorie food items in front of them. Try to keep the meal time atmosphere positive and light hearted. Do not focus on others during meal times and teach your child to concentrate on his own meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.