Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suresh Bheda
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh BhedaYour feedback matters!
Hello every one please could you suggest me the foods which should give me more energy and not to become fat? And prescribe me the foods to get more energy and not to become obese?
I am a students of college, when my exam came nearby I can't sleep well. Vomiting regularly. And also headache.
What could be the extent of damage to ones body if a person has consumed alcohol 2-3 times a day? How to guide the damage? Is it possible to reduce/counter the damage doing physical workouts or with diet?
Our workout, activity levels, amount of stress and eating habits will change as we grow older with each passing year. So, what will help you stay lean and strong?
- Eat as per your activity levels.
- Superfoods and celebrity advocated diets look cool, but stick to your basic traditional eating habits. That's what your body recognises and that's what's sustainable.
- Workout well at least there times per week or 150 minutes per week.
- Do not stress about being a little over or under weight. Your health is not determined by the number on the weighing scale.
If any exercise or food is not working for you; find one that will.
- Listen to your body regarding rest and sleep.
It's all about what works for you. You may need guidance and a helping hand. All you need is to develop a mindfulness in your lifestyle.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me! Do excessive use of mobile reduce eye vision.
I have stomach pain from last two days. I consult a doctor but no use. Please give some medicines or any solution.
High blood pressure is a condition where the blood flow in the artery creates pressure that is more than normal, which leads to various health complications. If you have high blood pressure, you may not exhibit any symptoms; which makes this disorder very complicated to diagnose.
Natural remedies for blood pressure usually entail the following:
- Diet: Diet plays a very important role in blood pressure; so regulating your diet helps by keeping you healthy. Avoid refined grains, such as white rice and refined flour as they have the tendency to spike your blood sugar levels. They may also increase cholesterol levels in the body resulting in health complications.
- Exercise: Exercising on a regular basis keeps you healthy and fit. Cardio exercises strengthen the muscles of the heart, thus optimizing your blood pressure levels. Exercise for 30 minutes in a day, 6 days a week.
- Quit smoking: If you have been smoking on a regular basis, then it is high time you quit. It not only increases the risk of blood pressure but also ups chances of heart attack and other cardiovascular complications. Blood clots may form in the arteries because of smoking, thus leading to life threatening disorders.
- Alcohol: Restrict alcohol consumption as it increases the risk of blood pressure. Alcohol in excess may also cause you to become obese, in addition to many other health issues.
- Keep a check on your weight: If you are overweight, then look to lose the flab because the chances of being affected by blood pressure exactly double if you are obese. Regulate your diet and exercise on a regular basis to keep your weight in check.
- Reduce salt intake: Consumption of salt causes your body to retain water, which in turn increases your blood pressure. Reducing salt consumption has been shown to reduce blood pressure levels as well. Avoid all sorts of processed foods, especially the ones deep fried in oil and laden with salt.
- Consume more fruits: Include plenty of fruits in your diet as they provide you with necessary nutrients. Increasing fruit intake has also been linked to optimal blood pressure levels. Go for 3-4 servings of fruit every day. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!