Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh BhedaYour feedback matters!
I am aged 53 years, female, obese. My height is approx 5"4 cm. Had a total hip replacement. I need to reduce my weigh as I weigh nearly 100kg. Please advice my diet plan. I go for 30 mts morning walk daily.
I my weight is stationary that is it is 86 kg from almost 6 months I am doing regular exercises. And gym too.
How to Lower Uric Acid Levels Naturally?
More and more gout sufferers are moving away from costly drug-based remedies with their nasty side effects, to more natural remedies. Here are 3 simple tips on how to lower uric acid levels in the blood naturally:
(1) Drink between 2 and 3 liters of water everyday. Drink small amounts regularly throughout the day. Water helps the kidneys to process and flush uric acid out of the body.
(2) Consume a baking soda solution to help dissolve uric acid crystals, and, increase uric acid solubility. Add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda to 8 oz of water. Mix thoroughly, and drink maximum 8 glasses daily. One before bedtime, one when you get up in the morning, and one every 2 to 4 hours between meals. Repeat until the symptoms have gone.
Note: Since baking soda is high in sodium, change to a salt-free diet whilst taking this remedy. And, if you suffer from high blood pressure, although you can take it as long as you monitor your blood pressure closely, it’s better not to use this remedy at all.
(3) Change to a low purine diet. Since uric acid comes from the breakdown of purines, and, purines also exist in our foods, a gout sufferer needs to go onto a diet that is relatively low in purines. This also means avoiding high purine foods completely. The general types of food to avoid are fatty red meats, poultry and some seafood. And, it’s important to avoid alcohol. Beer, in particular, is a trigger for gout. The types of foods that make up a low purine diet are things like; essential fatty acids(e.g. tuna, salmon, etc.), low fat dairy products, complex carbohydrates (e.g. bread, cereal, pasta, rice, vegetables, fruit, etc.), fruits such as cherries, strawberries, blueberries, grapes, etc.
i m 66 n m diabetic too ,I do pranayam for i hr at 3 in the morning n go for walk i hr,Yet my sugar sometimes goes 118/131/147 fasting and pp 190/ 195/ 200.I take one apple every day and mousami also.I m a vegetarian and eat lot of vegetables.My bp 79/81/85 by 132/147/149 but i take bp cardace 2,5 mg.Evening too i take a walk for 45 minutes to avoid higher fasting sugar.Am i over doing my exercise.No 2 question to dermotogist.I get itching in the outer skin of my left eye particularly in the corner and aslo the finger jionts of my hands.I m given havolet for the hands and chlorocol H for the eye,What medicene would be appropriate for the skin in both the cases.
I have excessive saliva problem, I can not speak properly due to saliva, I have oral thrush on my tongue, is there any medicine for it?
Hello doctor, can you suggest me which is the best tooth paste can be used to avoid all types of teeth diseases. Thanks.
I am having hair fall for past 6 months. And there is itching when I shampoo my hair. Please could you help me out?
I'm 18 years old. And my teeth is becoming yellowish. Is there any way to make my teeth white by natural way.
I am in a pre diabetic condition, my sugar level is in border line, so please tell all the ways to control and prevent it from having diabetes in future, and please suggest some diets also.
I have problem while passing my stool from last one year I consulted lot of doctors they prescribed medicine nothing happened I am still suffering from this now what should I do.
I am a 42 year old male, Recently while brushing the teeth blood stain is seen while spitting. When I examined it was from the root of one or two teeth. Is it a major problem or shall I neglect the same.
I am 23 yrs female, I am suffering from hair fall problem, I have sticky dandruff and itchy scalp, I used many products to get rid out of it, but til now I am not getting any results my hair volume decreased alot, and looking very thin and bad due to thin hair my hair get tilt which I am not liking it at all please suggest me something so that I can get thik, volume, and dandruff free hair increase and.
I am a patient of hypertension and diabetes 2. I am also taking meds for my anxiety disorder since 2005. Hence I am worried about my kidney n liver. How can I take care of them.
My age is 20 years. My one incisor tooth is half broken in an accident. Is there are any chances of growth of my tooth again? If not what are the possible solutions. Pls help me.
What to do for liver, kidney, intestinal detoxification? How to cure and where? Kindly refer if any person in Coimbatore.
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and infertility are considered synonymous by most. However, the truth is that they are not and there are a lot of treatment options that can lead to pregnancy, even in a lady who is suffering from PCOS.
Reasons PCOS leads to infertility: Women with PCOS have different hormonal pathways than a normal woman without PCOS. It changes the system of how your body produces the eggs and prepares your uterus for pregnancy. Three reasons why women with PCOS do not get pregnant or why it is difficult for them to maintain pregnancy are:
- Women who are suffering with PCOS do not ovulate normally.
- They have irregular periods and thus their monthly cycles are not predictable.
- As they have irregular periods, their endometrium may not be prepared when the egg is released. Thus, it does not help in sustaining the pregnancy.
Symptoms of PCOS: There are a lot of symptoms that show the hormonal imbalance due to PCOS.
- Ovarian cysts
- Excessive amounts of male hormones
- High levels of insulin
- Fertility problems
- Weight gain
- Ovulation and menstrual problems
- Excess body and facial hair
- Anxiety and depression
As there is hormonal imbalance in a woman with PCOS, the eggs may not develop properly and at the same time, they may not be ready to get fertilized, thus leading to infertility.
PCOS infertility treatment: The good news is that even if you are one of them with PCOS, there are treatments that can help you to get pregnant.
Here are the drugs that help patients with PCOS:
- Metformin (Glucophage): It helps in reducing the insulin levels and stabilizes the hormones. Thus, doctors often prescribe metformin that will help in making the ovulation cycles regular.
- Clomid (Clomiphene citrate): Another fertility drug that helps in conceiving is Clomid. It may be prescribed with or without metformin. When women with PCOS take these two drugs together, their chances of getting treated for PCOS and getting fertile become more. Many women may need a high dose of Clomid so that they can retain fertility.
- Gonadotropins: This medication is necessary for helping you with ovulation as gonadotropins are hormones that stimulate your ovaries to release eggs. When someone is not responding to clomid then this medication may be tried.
If you too are trying to conceive and yet have not succeeded and can find the symptoms mentioned above, visit your doctor and start the treatment.
I am so underweight and weak. I eat very much still this situation is from many years. I want to increase my weight. What I have to do.
Writers have described it as ?synchronized gymnastics?. An age old practice that we are proud to call our own since the advent of the Khajuraho and the Kamasutra. However, false information about sex is available everywhere too. In the papers, your bedroom, on the streets. If you had the same doubts and had plans of asking them out loud, here are a few less embarrassing way to dispel all doubts.
1. Size matters: Is it a universal law that what?s bigger has to better. Steel do you feel the intensity of your pleasure depends on the size of his organ? Wrong. Only about 4 centimeters (external one third) of the vaginal canal contains sensory nerves for arousal and orgasms. So why waste time trying to stimulate the internal two thirds of vaginal canal when there?s not going to be any response? Best to focus your attention to more important matters.
2. Love foods or aphrodisiacs will get you ?tingly?: Pigging out on oysters and strawberries to spice up your sex life? Sorry to break your bubble, it?s nothing but a placebo effect. As in, if people believe oysters and chocolate are supposed to be sexually stimulating foods, they very well might become aroused after consuming them. Aphrodisiacs have no provable effect on the libido.
3. The withdrawal method won?t get you pregnant: All it takes is a tiny sperm to get you pregnant. And that can happen through pre-ejaculation also. Most pregnancies happen because of the withdrawal method. This isn?t a fool proof plan, so heads up.
4. Women don?t like porn: Not all women want rose petals on their bed. And not all women want to be whisked away into a gentle world of love-making. Women enjoy pornography too. And if anyone thought only men can conjure up fantasies, and then you are definitely misguide.
5. You won?t get pregnant if you have sex wile menstruating: This is a long standing myth that most people believe in. It is unlikely that a women will get pregnant while menstruating but not impossible. Sperms can stay alive inside you for serval days, especially if you have shorter cycle.
6. Every woman has a G-spot: The alluring mystery of the G-spot. Yes, it?s true every woman has a G-spot, but not every woman?s G-spot is an erogenous zone. So if you?ve been on quest to find out the sweet spot, then you?re wasting your time. Focus on the other erogenous zones and she?d be so much happier.
7. An orgasm for women is supposed to be earth shattering and if not so, you?re not normal: Some women have orgasm and don?t know about it. Pelvic muscles don?t contract as much for some women however after a point of arousal they do feel relaxed and content. So if he failed to ?rock? your world, then don?t panic. You?re still very normal.
8. If she doesn?t make pleasure noises, then she?s not enjoying the sex: Some women are vocal, some are not. This doesn?t mean she?s not enjoying it. Don?t expect her to scream out all the time. We know it?s an ego boost for the guys. But it just doesn?t work that way. Sometimes, silence is golden.
9. Men think more about sex than women: Don?t blame the sex game on the men. Women think about sex as much as a man does. If you?re an 18-year-old with raging hormones then there are chances you might be sleeping, eating and dreaming sex. After a certain age, men and women?s sexual urges mellows a bit. And it?s a complete no-no to weigh out sexual prowess. To each man his own. This also doesn?t mean that only men make the first move for sex. Women do so too. And nothing can be more turning on for the man than a woman in control.