Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Surendra SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 34 yrs old, after both ceaserian delievery now I have backache problem. I have 7yrs old daughter and 1yr3 month baby boy. For backache problem what should I do?
He fainted , took MRI scan it's normal , doctor taking cardio and neuro scan , seems low BP but not sure ,
I am 32 years old female. I feel sleepy, drowsy and lethargy soon after my lunch. I keep yawning till I go and take rest or a nap. I also get a feeling of not being fit and sometimes its followed by mild head ache and shoulder pain. I have spondylitis and Thyroid. But my concern is that this happens only when I am in Office, on weekends and holidays when I am at home none of the above problems are faced by me. Why is it so? What to do?
Whenever I work for long or carry a backpack, I get a stiff neck and constant pain. What should I do?
If stomach is fluffy and have back pain does it due to gastric problem. So what can I do to make my stomach light weighted and feel comfortable?
Does you back hurt only when you wake up in the morning or is it a chronic problem? If yes, then you need to take immediate steps to treat it. Back pain, being the common physical anomaly for people primarily in the age range of 35-50, is one of the top causes for office absenteeism and mid-life lethargy and fatigue. Usually back pain indicates an underlying problem that involves the nerves, bones and muscles.
Here are some risk factors for back pain:
- Stress related to work
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle
- Anxiety and depression
- Being overweight
- Over exercising
- Strenuous physical work outs
There are varied reasons as to why back pain may occur. Discussing the causes of back pain is beyond the purview of this article; the focus is now going to be on some of the stretches one can practice to get relief from back pain:
- Downward dog: A classic yoga pose, the downward dog stretches the entire back, hamstrings and the whole of the leg. Begin the process in a classic push up pose with the palms and toes on the floor. Keeping your back straight, lift your tailbone up and straighten your legs. Push the heels to the floor and breathe to get the most out of this stretch.
- Child’s pose: A simple stretch, it begins with you sitting back on your buttocks and then stretching the arms in front of you. Keep your forehead on the floor and breathe slowly.
- Cat cow pose: If your common complaint is that of a sore and painful back, then this is one of the best stretches for you. A very simple pose, you begin by sitting on all fours, then transitioning into the cat pose by pushing your spine upwards. Hold the pose for one breath and then go to the cow pose wherein you lift your buttocks and the head while scooping your spine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.