Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Surendarsingh Premsingh BavaYour feedback matters!
Started going gym, has severe ache in arms from past 2 days. Am I doing something wrong? Please help do not want to leave gym.
My name is shehar bano. I am female. I am 21 years old. I have swear backache from 2 days. As like my spinal cord is damage. I took pain killers but they are not reliving my pain please help me.
I have a problem on my legs and hands where they have joints l cannot fold my hands and legs if I sit down I cannot stand up properly where they have joints in the fingers also I can't fold it properly.
I think I have got chicken pox itchy rashes of spots all over the body headache back pain fever please help I will be highly thankful to you.
1 year back I was playing cricket that Time I fallen dawn due to which on my knee I got hurt that bones makes sound but its not a fracture but from that day till now if I would ever try to go play I will be getting hurt there only on the knee and its pains a lot the skin become fat there and I get problem in walking please help me.
Severe headache when I have huge amount of hair. And hands and legs are swelling ol the time and in all seasons. Suggest me to avoid these problems?
I'm very scared how long my knee will survive without surgery n how my knee will behave after surgery attaching MRI report.
I am having a severe back pain now a days. Beside of which iam not even able to sit in the classroom properly. I am skeptical whether it's some serious problem or what? Please help me.
I have pain in my legs and knees and also in my back it is unbearable I can't do any work because of this pain so please give me some suggestions.
I suffer from following ailments: 1. Hypertension for last 30 years. My lipid profile always shows higher value of bad chlostral inspite of my consuming very very low fat diet. 2. Knee pain for last 12 years. Cartage of left leg got broken 12 years back , which under went minicus operation in year 2003. Now I started medicines for lowering chlostral (Rosvas F) for last two months in addition to my regular BP medicine. 3. I also take medicine for Prostate. 4. After starting medicine for chlostral, I now find very severe pain has started in my knees. My age is now 63 years.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain.