Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SurendarYour feedback matters!
What is different between high blood pressure and low blood pressure. Can same solution to tackle both disease. Kindly tell me in details.
In ECG my first degree av block. Pr 228. Echo, lipid profile, tsh, kft, lft, cbc, all the test normal. But when I put down and again stand up. Then my heartbeats going to slow and I feel nussea and vomiting feel. And when some suddenly happen then also my heartbeats going to slow for 5 to 10 seconds. please tell. Me. What is this, and this is serious or not.
I have a small lump on my back. I have been observing this since last few years. Earlier it was of pea size but now slightly bigger. When I rub lump with fingers then a fouled smell could be felt. Please advise me whether the lump should be removed by surgery and it may be cancerous. I am mild diabetic and high B. P. And take medicine gleminor 1m and Telsar 40, 1 tab each a day. Sugar fasting110-120, bp 130/85.
I am 21 year male and I am having high blood pressure i. E. 160/80 I do not have any kind of tension, But yes I do heavy weight exercises at the gym, is gym is the reason of high blood pressure or some thing ele. Please answer my question its important.
My mother is 62 years old. She is overweight with BP and diabetes. For last few months she is having frequent pain at hips while walking. I would like to know what test can diagnose the problem? And what tests are required for regular health screening? Thanks.
I am 39 year old male.Ht 170 wt 82. Taking medicines for cholesterol and hypertension (under control). I qm having piles (~ for past one month). what would be the tratment options for me.
Almonds make a delicious and healthy snack. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins and healthy fats that are necessary for the body. Here is the list of the benefits of almonds that will give you enough reasons to add almond to your diet.
Regular consumption of almonds increases the level of high density lipoproteins and reduces the level of low density lipoproteins. Almonds are high in monounsaturated fats and health promoting fats. Almonds can lower ldl cholesterol up to 15 percent for every 7 grams of almonds per day.
Sir, my father is suffering from blood pressure problems, can you give me idea about to control the blood pressure what are the homeopathic solution?
Patient is suffering from Cardiomyopathy, can she freeze eggs, so that she can have babies by Surrogacy. Please advise.
How can I help my mom with depression of b. P & high blood pressure. Please help me something about this?
Kindly advice whether multi rich tab of cipla is better than revital? Pl advise ji. I am 54 with little high pressure controlled almost with arbitel 40. Thanks.
My father is taking tab. aspirin 75 MG.+ atorvastatin 20 MG. Since 1 year Kindly tell the more serious side effects of this drug. This drug was started due to some heart problem.
Having acidic feeling in chest which is causing headache. Morning having acidic water coming out through mouth. Through day, feeling chest burn.
I want to get rid of belly fat. But am unable to as I am already a patient of Scleroderma with Raynaud and also am having high blood pressure. What should I do to reduce my weight.
My cpk mb level rises and now it is 31.7 is there any problem of heart. Ecg report ok. I am taking medicne revilol xl-25, glyzid m 500 x 4 nd volibo 0.3 & ecosprin 75 before 06 month cpk level was below 24.
I suffered a heart attack on 11 Dec 2013 and diagnosed with single vessel disease. Now i am under strict medication and take vegetable food. I take 2 or 4 eggs in a month and no milk or milk products or non vegs. My lipid profile is well within the middle range but HDL is 35. Should I avoid milks and non vegs continuously.
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to float and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It, unfortunately, has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in efforts to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in a better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet things: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.