Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suraj NigamYour feedback matters!
I have problem while having sex. My sperm wil come very easily. N I become tied. Kindly suggest me what to do.
I am suffering with stomach pain since 1 day which is in bare able. What I should do to get rid is this?
Sir my mother is having problem of cough due whether changes sir she cannot drink any syrups pls recommend any best tablet for dry cough.
I have a problem in both eyes When I look my mobile in night for 1 or 2 second . In my eyes and head pain start and increasing Please give me good suggest.
Some people are born with a hearing loss, is there any treatment for them? Does hearing aids are available for them?
I am suffering from body pain. Wt shall I do? And I have dag circles on my body can you tell wt to do?
Diabetics can eat fruits? Some nutrition's suggests for using of fruits in regular basis but doctors are restricting for intake of fruits, please guide me.
My wife aged 56 years old was suffering from fever, symptoms was looks like chikungunya. From the last 20 days fever is normal but joint pains/ swelling on joints are on full swing. She also feel weakness. Pl. Advise.
I am 20 years old and experiencing severe stomach ache since last 2 days I have tried all household remedies but nothing is working please suggest me something.
I am 64 years old. A diabetic for more than 10 yrs, but under control with medicines. Latest HBA1C is 6.3During the last two months, I feel pain in myright hand -between shoulder and knee- and also in the shoulder whenever I lift the hand or turn it. With muscle relaxant tablets and/or with ointment massage (moov or Himami) I get relief considerably. But the discomfort returns from time to time. Can you kindly advice on further course?
I am 16 years old. Today when I masturbated I saw a swelling in the foreskin of my penis. It is itching or tickling. What should I do?
My triglyceride is around 450. And also I have uric acid around 8. Twice I have gout attack. My age is 36 years. FBS is 100 and PP is 115. Total cholesterol is within 200. Please advise.
Dear Dr, My wife, age 46 yrs having Diabetes problem since last some time and I wish to know which fruit she can take and which are to stop and some other precautions to take to reduce the problem. Regards
I am not able to release the sperms after a sex or masturbation and in fact I have not seen sperm till now.
I have the problem of giardia lamblia in my intestine, which causes swelling of my intestine, which further causes frequent latrines (10-12times) per day.
Whenever I drink mosambi juice soon within half an hour I feel so sleepy and tired what can be the reason?
1. It is important to gargle with warm water immediately after nebulization. This measure is intended to wash out the deposits of drugs that if allowed to stay within the oral cavity, will lead to hoarseness of voice and oral ulcers.
2. Following the gargle, drink 2 cups of warm water. This measure will wash out the drugs that is deposited during nebulization on the walls of the esophagus. Thus avoid esophageal irritation caused due to the drug deposited on the inner walls of the esophagus.
3. It will definately help to have a air purifier at home to monitor the particulate matter content in the ambience. This will also reduce the frequency of attacks and enable relatively clean air for the affected, creating comfortable indoors.
4. Take time out to teach children on how to apply the inhaler effectively so as to be able to self-help during acute asthmatic attacks. If available, adrenaline shots of 0.5 to 1 mg may be carried on them, so that in event of severe asthmatic attack, a subcutaneous shot of adrenaline is life saving.
5. Be aware of early signs of an attack, point out these early signs to asthmatic children so that they may stop their activity and take self-help measures.
6. Do not wait for ambulances to arrive in case anybody is in acute asthmatic attack, sit the person in upright position, give them multiple shots through pocket inhaler or start nebulisation with duolin +/- budecort, if the affected person is carrying a adrenaline shot - 1mg subcutaneous should be given on the deltoid of either upper limb of the person.