Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Supriya Kokane Patil
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Supriya Kokane PatilYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, good day. I have problem with my middle ear. The disease is endo lymphatic hydrops. Gradually I am losing hearing. Sometimes I feel restless and I feel very bad. I am taking neuro b (1 0 1, cinaron plus (1 1 1), natrilix sr (one tab in every 3rd day), clobe and meclizine (on ear attack). Is there any alternative for natrilix sr because my k ranged decreased. To stop hearing loss and to keep myself fit what should I do? any doctor is there for giving me advice me? I can send my all reports doctor said in bangladesh that, gradually I will be loosing hearing and at last there will be no problem in the ear and I will have not hearing capability. Now, I am confused about my treatment. For giving me advice I can send money through dhl. With best regards.
Almost 10 years ago while playing cricket I had a nasty blow on my nose, now from the last year I am having cold and sometimes while sleeping I get suffocated. What could be the reason.
Sir my age is 26 due to smoking in my throat I am everyday feeling dryness in my throat and also I am taking a lot of water but not realexation I am feeling so sir already I have also allergy due to dust and perfumes so please sir also I am taking anti allergy tablets like montilokuast levo ceterizine and also I am not feeling cough nor sneezing but also my throat gets dry. Please sir say me what I will do dear please give me suggestion from your sir hope I will be get fine.
Hi doctor I'm 38 I have sinus I have pain on both side of my head. What I can do for it. I'm having this for long time. Please give me a good treatment. Thank you.
My age is 19. I am regularly feeling of stuck in throat, acid in throat, breathlessness sometimes, nerves stiffness in throat and pain in behind the chest, scapular region. Is it normal or not or what can I do?
What is permanent solution for tonsillitis. I am getting it in frequency of three or four month. Shall I go for surgery for treatment of this?
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but is extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in un-blocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!