Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SunithaYour feedback matters!
Is it mandatory to have birth control measures after 3 consecutive scissoral birth? what are the procedures to follow and the risk involved if overlooked?
Dear Dr. we have married 8 months ago, but till now we didn't get good news for pregnant for my wife, more over I am Working in gulf, I didn't stay more with my wife, first when I married I stay 42 days (dec 2016-feb 2017) and we have good intercourse that time, we unable to get positive results, afterward recently (june-julyi have, went vacation and we had again very good relationship after that also we didn't get positive results, can you help me in these matter, because I want to make my happy family good and early ,every my family member asking us when is the good news Expecting reply from you.
Me n my wife are planning for a child. But when I ejaculate the semen come from vagina. Is it normal or it get difficulty in pregnancy?
Hi I am a 28 year old married male. I would like to know the ways in which my wife will not conceive other than using condom or ipill. The way should not create a hindrance when we will be planning for child after a year or so. So just want to know other ways of family planning than using condom or ipill. Thank you
I am 32 years of old. I am getting pregnant for 2nd time. My last menstulation cycle is 6th march 2015. Unfortunately I have taken doxycycline and lactic acid bacillus capsule 2 times a day for four days. Is there any problem for the pregnancy.
My mom have abdominal pain at the time of mensuration cycle. Please tell me its causes and treatment that should be taken to prevent it.
Respected sir/madam, is it possible to miscarriage over 3 months pregnancy when it was confirmed repeatedly after hearing of fetal heart beat periodically and the patient having with no symptom like lower abdominal pain, bleeding, body ache etc? as because the patient was going to check up with her fetal stays to discuss about any malignancy regarding down syndrome but unfortunately it was suggests that no heart beat was found leading to miscarriage without showing any symptoms. Please refer the possible cause.
Hi. I had foreplay with my partner, on her 10th day of mensuration cycle, during foreplay I touched her vagina (labia majora/minora) with my penis for 3 - 4 secs (this happened 2 to 3 times, which was moist (due to precum). No intercourse happened, and also I had urinated 2-3 times, in last 4 hr, before we foreplayed. So is there chances of pregnancy? Also which day of mensuration pregnancy possible? And is precum could cause pregnancy in above case?
My wife is 40 years old. She was using thyrox 50mg in beginning period after TSH test and due to dullness her TSH is high and due to doctor's advice she has began100mg last 7 years. But one month before she had tested her TSH in thyrocare her TSH is nil. Without any consultant she had left medicine. But now she is suffering with many problem like low blood pressure, weakness, peevishly etc. So please give me advice what can I do?
doctor I am pregnant from last 3 month and I have thyroid 6.28 and I take medicine for thyroid from last 1 month so can you please advise me that my baby is safe and is there any effect on my baby.
Jamun is one of the most beneficial fruit for human health. It is also known by the name of black plum and is a summer fruit which is popular in every household. It belongs to the Myrtaceae family. The ancient system of medicine, Ayurveda, celebrates the fruit of Jamun for the several benefits it offers, and a few are mentioned below:
- Beneficial for diabetic patients: Ayurveda recommends the diabetic patients to consume jamun. Research has proven that jamun has a lot of potential to e used in making drugs that would be a safer option. Another research has shown that a 30% decrease can be seen in the levels of blood sugar when jamun is consumed daily. Secondary complications that are known to occur because of diabetes are also reduced with the consumption of jamun. Excess thirst and frequent urination are also kept under control with jamun. Madhumehantak Churna is consumed by many diabetic patients which is an Ayurvedic product of jamun.
- Good for immune system and improving bone strength: Some healthy nutrients like iron, calcium, potassium, and Vitamin C are present in high amounts in jamun. Because of the presence of these nutrients, it enhances the functioning of the immune system and strengthens your bones. Jamun is widely used in Ayurveda to relieve stress.
- Keeps you safe from heart diseases: Anthocyanidins, elegiac acid and anthocyanins are the compounds that are present in jamun. These compounds are well-known for their anti-inflammatory effect. Apart from that, they are also very good anti-oxidants. Thus, jamun helps in preventing cholesterol oxidation and formation of plaque that can increase your heart risks. Besides the benefits that are already mentioned, jamun is a rich source of potassium. We all know that potassium prevents hypertension and hypertension is a significant risk factor for those who are prone to heart diseases. It is said that in each 100g serving of jamun, the amount of potassium present is 55g.
- Useful in treating infections: The jamun fruit is not the only thing that is utilitarian. The other parts of the plant, that is, its seed, barks, and leaves, have their own health benefits too. One of those health benefits is treating infections. All these parts have the capability of treating infections. Compounds like malic acid, tannins, oxalic acid and gallic acid are present in jamun. These compounds are responsible for the antibacterial, gastroprotective and antimalarial properties of the plant.
- Aids in digestion and improves oral health: Since the ancient times, the jamun leaves have been used in Ayurveda and are known to be atisara that are known to prevent diarrhea. It is very useful against Krimi, that is, worm infestation. They are considered to be very helpful in treating gastric disorders like dysentery, diarrhea, indigestion and dyspepsia. They are also helpful for the gums and keep the teeth in good condition because of their anti-bacterial properties. Thus, jamun is a useful pachani.
- Other uses: Ayurvedic medicine using Jamun as an ingredient helps in combating menstrual disorders. Also, Ayurveda uses this fruit in many of its medicines to increase haemoglobin content. Also, Ayurveda suggests using the dried powder on the facial skin to increase the fairness and improve the skin texture.
With loads of health benefits, Jamun is considered to be one of the effective ingredients in many of the Ayurvedic medicines. Hence, consider consuming Jamuns every day to improve your health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 21 years guy I had unprotected sex with my gf on 25 aug 2016 I came out but I am worried the precum means one drop of precum drop in her I asked about her symptom for pregnancy as now we found did not found any symptom I searched google about papaya and pineapple but want to be sure she do not get pregnant can you tell me when is the right time to do urine test?
I have a irregular periods problem. I went to many doctors they told to do sonography but everything is normal and they suggested to take 21 days peals. But after taking medicine sometime periods come regular and sometime irregular suggest me about my.
- Firstly check sleeping and waking time most important thing.
- Follow: sleep at 11pm and wake up at 5am. Atleast 6hrs sleep you have to take.
- Secondly maintained your lifestyle avoid sitting or standing for a long time.
- Follow: frequently change your posture.
- Thirdly in this fast life are you giving time for your mind relax?
- Follow: walk for 30 minutes or do simple exercise daily in morning.
- Fourthly how much water you are taking and in what manner?
- Follow: drink 12 to 14 2 glasses of water in 24hrs and drink first after waking in morning atleast 2 glasses and before and after 40 minutes every meal.
- Fifthly how you are eating and what you are eating important thing?
- Follow: take balanced diet eat more fruits and vegetables raw frequently.
- Take 3 times meal properly.
- Drink a glass of skimmed milk and warm for diabetics without sugar daily in morning. 4 dates in morning.
- Eat walnuts and almonds.
- Follow positively
- This will keep you fit.
I am 19 years old. I have a periods problem sometimes it come and for a long time it never comes. I have no period problem for 6 months. I have more weight.
I had unprotected sex on the 6 day of my period and the next day I took an emergency contraceptive pill now its 6 Days since I took the pill and and yesterday I was bleeding is it breakthrough bleeding or implantation bleeding am I pregnant? Please help I dnt wanna get pregnant any chances of pregnancy?
Hello Dr. please solve my problem. Mere Periods nhi ho RHA last month 18th April k bad s nhi a rhe mene pragnancy check ki bt nagative h. Dr. K pass gyi to Harmon's imbalence ki vajay btai fir periods ane ki madicin di mene regularly madicin bi li. Bt abhi periods nhi aye 1 month hone p a RHA h. KY pragnancy possible h isme mene sex bi Kiya h. Main pragnant kese hou. Koi upaye btaye. KY muje fir se pragnancy check krni chahiye. Kuc samj nhi a RHA. Plzz help me.
Hlo doctor Me pregnant hoon. Mera 8th month chal rha h or ab mujse kuch b khaya piya nhi jata. Gale m jalan hoti h.is wjha se m bhut pareshan hu m kya kru. Please suggest me any home made remidy.
Terrible pain during the second day of periods which only goes away after taking injection. The pain is so worse that it always makes me vomit. I have had all sort of tests and have tried on a lot of medications but nothing works for me.
Many women worry a lot about breast cancer, when, in fact, heart disease is the number-one killer of women. Find out if you're at risk.
In one study, participants who had heightened activity in a region of the brain associated with a positive attitude produced greater amounts of flu antibodies. Another study showed that people with sunny dispositions churned out more antibodies in response to vaccinations. Researchers aren't clear on the connection, but they do know "the brain communicates with the immune system, and vice versa," says Anna L. Marsland, PhD, the director of the Behavioral Immunology Laboratory at the University of Pittsburgh.
Up your calcium:
Many people don't get enough calcium—which helps prevent osteoporosis—through diet alone. Women ages 19 to 50 should get 1,000 milligrams or eat three to four servings of foods high in the mineral (taken with vitamin D for absorption) daily.
Boost your mood with exercise:
Exercise has a host of health benefits and can lower your risk of heart disease, diabetes, arthritis, and other conditions. But the best news is that it can improve your mood. One study found that for depressed people, exercise was as effective as antidepressant medication.
Having a good network of friends and family is associated with greater longevity, and loneliness is associated with a greater risk of heart disease. Do Facebook friends count? We like to think so.
Reality-check your sex life:
Could you be a sex addict? If your sexual habits are out of control—wrecking relationships and disrupting your life in general—you could have a problem.
Get a massage:
For the past three years, Mindy Hardwick, 38, of Lake Stevens, Wash., has dodged all the major bugs while volunteering at schools and a juvenile-detention center. Her secret weapon: a monthly massage.
Have some fun in the sun:
Just 15 to 20 minutes of sunlight exposure each day (sans sunscreen) can supply your daily need for vitamin D. Getting a sufficient amount of vitamin D may ward off diabetes, heart attacks, heart failure, high blood pressure, heart disease, and maybe even the common cold. But don't overdo it—too much sun exposure can increase your risk of skin cancer.
See your dentist
Dental health is about more than just pretty teeth. In particular, gum disease is linked to a greater risk of heart disease and diabetes. So make that appointment!