Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita NaramYour feedback matters!
I am 17 year old. I have been having pimples for last 2 year s I have done or taken many medicines for it. But still its not going.
Hi. My periods time is not proper. Irregular periods. 1 mnth n 20 days ho gye abi tak ni hua? Wt d reason of dis. I checked my pregnancy also but it is negative.
Hi, I am 25 and having a severe hairfall since 4 months. I have tried multiple medical alternatives but the result seems unchanged so what is the remedy.
Hi, I'm 25yrs old F, i've brown complexion, how can I change my complexion to fairy permanently, please suggest me if there is any medical procedure available. Thnk you.
Hey this is ankit. I want to know that there is any medicine like protein in alopathic to the growth of our body & height & mainly hormones?
How to control diabetes? I am 44 years old from india. How to control diabetes? I am right now using GLYNASE ME tablets. My Eye sight also started degrading. Pl suggest.
I am a first year medical student. I am not finding the subjects or the study interesting as a result am suffering from depression. I have lost interest in everything. Also I have very few friends and have lost the interest to make new friends and socialize. What to do?
It's a skin disease that occurs when hair follicles become blocked by pollution, dead skin, oil from skin according to Ayurveda due to increased heat and impure blood.
Factors affecting pimples
1) during puberty (hormonal locha)
4) digestion problems
5) medical conditions
6) females - menstrual cycle issue (hormonal)
1) wash face at regular intervals with water
2) local -face wash and face pack according to skin condition
3)medicines to detoxify body and purification of blood.
4) ayurvedic therapy - raktamokshan and virechan
5) combination therapy to stop the further formation of pimples.
tone up the skin and improve glow of skin natural way.
I am studying in 11th and I have put on weight approx more than my age please help me and give the tips to lose on weight very easily and rapidly I am taking 1 medicine sbl my Age is 16.
Spinal decompression therapy is a technology used to treat disc injuries in the neck and low back.
It 'decompresses' the spinal structures. The vacuum effect thus created by the separation of vertebrae from each other is also known as 'negative intra discal pressure' which helps in reducing compression on the nerves.
The cycles of decompression and partial relaxation over a series of visits promote the diffusion of water, oxygen and nutrient-rich fluids from outside the disc to inside. These nutrients enable the torn and degenerated disc fibres to begin healing.
The exact level at which decompression is required can be targeted.
Sir from last 5 years I am suffering from hair loss problem. I have visited many Dr. But can't stop. Taken finax, mintop dutas kregalo man etc. But I am unable to stop fully.
Im taking ciplar20 to lower heart beat prescribed by Dr. Now my fever is high and heart beat rate is increasing so what can I do?
Hello I am suffering the problem with pcod. Can you suggest how to handle it or permanently how to stop it.
Urinary tract infection is a widespread disorder that most of the human beings face, especially in later stages of their lives. Women who are sexually active are more prone for this infection.
The symptoms that are identified with urinary tract infection are frequent urination, pain and burning sensation at the time of passing urine. In certain cases, women even experience leaking of urine while sleeping. It is advised not to take this condition casually as it can lead to further complications. Medications need to be taken to reduce the discomfort and treat the infection.
Causes and predisposing factors of Urinary Infection:
- Urinary tract infection is mostly caused by bacteria.
- Sexual intercourse, pregnancy, diabetes and stones in urinary tract predispose to or aggravate urinary tract infection.
- Chances of urinary tract infection are more if a person has sex with many partners.
- In postmenopausal women, incidence of urinary tract infection is more due to depletion of certain hormones.
- Women should not hold back the urge for urinating frequently, as it makes one prone to infection.
Management of Urinary Tract Infection:
There are simple and helpful home remedies that can supplement management of urinary tract infection: The latter alone are not enough. You have to consult Doctor for proper treatment of this condition. Certain supportive measures that one can take in cases of urinary tract infection are as follows:
- It is very necessary to drink enough water, as it would help flush the bacteria from the bladder that cause the infection. It is advisable to drink at least 80 ounces of water on a daily basis.
- Spicy foods and bladder irritants like caffeine, carbonated drinks and artificial sweeteners should preferably be cut off from the diet.
- Include healthy foods in your diet that are high on fibre and helpful in digestive health of your body.
- It is advisable to adopt healthier habits and quit smoking. One should wear loose clothing and make use of personal hygiene products that are free from any fragrance.
- At times, there is burning, pressure, and pain around pubic area in cases of urinary tract infection. Applying a heating pad helps soothe the area. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am 52 years old. I have gall bladder stones and i am suffering with migrane head ache but no bp, no sugar .can you guide me.
My age is 20 nd I want to grow beard so can I massage with coconut oil on my face daily it will work or not?
I am 33 years old. I am a woman. I have so much pain in my stomach in a periods. I am eating painkillers.
Hair and scalp health are closely interlinked with each other. A healthy scalp is an indicator of healthy hair, thus, focus on improving the scalp condition. Usually scalp is either dry or oily, both the conditions in excess is bad. Problems in the hair is a sign of dosha imbalance in the body, so various remedies may be adhered to so that the imbalance is corrected.
Ayurveda, being a holistic method of treatment, has a beneficial effect on the body. Ayurveda has the following remedies to improve scalp and hair health:
- Diet: Diet plays an important role in the health of your scalp. The foods you eat is an indicator of your hair health. Avoid eating junk foods as these foods results in accumulation of toxins in the body. Include leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet as they contain antioxidants which are good for your skin health.
- Keep your scalp clean: Use an herbal shampoo to cleanse your hair on a regular basis, followed by an herbal conditioner to retain the moisture in your hair. The shampoo should contain herbal ingredients such as neem and shikhakai as they have anti-bacterial properties. Make sure to wash your hair every alternate day, as excessive washing may lead to an oily scalp.
- Massage your scalp: Massaging your scalp improves blood circulation in your scalp, and also assists in dissipating stress from your scalp. The oil nourishes the scalp and helps in improving the quality of your hair.
- Sleep: Quality sleep is as important for hair as your diet. Make sure you get 7 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep to revitalize your body.
- Herbs: Apart from the above-mentioned remedies, you may also use herbs like methi. Methi has certain properties that make it a very effective remedy for hair growth. You may apply methi paste on your hair before shampooing. Aloevera is another herb that is very good for your hair and skin health. You may consume it or apply it on the hair to avail its benefits.
- Not to wash your hair alternate days and leave it without applying oil.
- Plastic combs are not good as they get charged due to friction and pull the hair, so apply coconut oil daily to smoothly comb the hair and wash hair twice a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.