Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita JonwalYour feedback matters!
When I wake up in the morning, I feel the blood pumping a lot, I have experienced pumping during exercise but after peaceful sleep?
Sir, I am very depressed and bored when I am studying or when I am alone. Please suggest me what should I do?
I am 19 years old. My height is 5ft 2 inch I really want to increase. My height at least to 5 inch please do help me what I should do?
I want to lose my weight. I am 25 years old and my weight is 95 kg. Please tell me how I lose my weight as soon as possible.
Not taking well sleep, usually around 3 to 4 hours sleep only, please suggest way to take proper sleep.
Hello doctor my father was suffering from mental disorders like stress and depression I don't want to take medicine.
I am 32-year-old male. I met with an accident about seven years back and my left shoulder joint pains a lot, I ignored those time, but nowadays there is the symptoms of left hand finger numbness, shoulder pain, backache, so I am concern about this problem. I am seeking a proper treatment for this left shoulder pain problem.
I am 21 old female.. I am not having my periods monthly.. When I am on my periods, I am suffering with severe stomach pain at start and ending of the period.. What should I do to get my periods monthly and how would I avoid stomach pain problem?
Hi. Is depression curable in homeopathy. I was taking allopathy treatment but didn't get full benefit. I want to know some exercises n diet plan in depression period. Pls suggest.
My age is 17. I got typhoid when I was 15. Maybe because of heavy dosages I had hair fall. Even now I am suffering through it. How to cure it? Please help me.
I am 31 year old, an IT professional. My work is on laptop n sitting on desk for whole day. I am gaining weight. Can you please suggest me some good health (diet n exercise) to be fit.
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to your healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If in doubt, don't hesitate to visit a skin specialist or a physician.