Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunita DattaniYour feedback matters!
Sir mera mouth open nahi ho raha hain or muje kuch achi medicine bataiye ki jaldi se mouth open ho sake please sir help me.
Hi I am 18 years old man I have one problem. My problem is there is continuously bleeding from my gums in time of brushing. please Give me reply to solve this problem.
I am suffering from mouth ulcer and have tried ointments but no effect yet I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me. I'm suffering from this disease since 6years.
Use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk of decay.
Brush thoroughly. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.
I am suffering from mouth ulcer from last 6 days. Even not able to eat. please suggest any medicine.
Hello Sir, My age is 32 years. But kuch Dino SE mere jeebh me chhale ho gaye hain. Kuch bhi nahi khaya ja raha hai. Smile gel try kiya but koi asar nahi hua. Kya karu?
I have pain in teeth. Dr. Say to do root canal. If I remove that teeth? Is there any problem for meI'm 19.
Hello doctor, am 21 year old guy I used to keep chain khane tobacco in my mouth for almost a year and past two weeks I reduced by 2 days once or when am stressed and am trying to stop it totally but past two days I get a slight pain in my upper jaw in my mouth left and right where I keep the tobacco. Can you suggest me some medicine to get rid of the pain and I'll stop using tobacco totally thank you doctor and I checked using a flashlight there's no wound or blood clot in my mouth it is normal but I get the pain only on my skin inside my mouth not on my teeth pls help me with any ointment or medicine thank you.
Are there types in ceramic caps used for root canal? And till how much time cap will not break generally?
My upper side front teeth loosing since last 4 month what I do. Remove it or some other alternate is there.
I am 24 year old boy and I am suffering from teeth problem half portions of 2 molars are crode of right side lower.
Due to chewing of pan masala in few days I am unable to eat as it feels like it wounded severely in the inner side of mouth so kindly advice what to take to recover the same.
Suffering from Gum Bleeding problem from 3 to 4 months. While brushing, even a single touch of bristle can cause bleeding in front four gum of lower teeth. Kindly help.
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.