Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil YadavYour feedback matters!
I fell down today as my leg got twisted. It pains very much. Please help. It pains a lot and I can't walk. I cannot straighten my leg because of the pain.
Is there any suitable and easy way to loose weight. my weight is around 90 kg and height is 5.6" due to this over weight I got pain in knee while jogging. Kindly tell me the way to get rid of this fatty belly.
Recently carried sonography. 6mm calculus found in left kidney (It is non obstructive). What is suggested?
Lybrate | Dr. Suresh Joshipura speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Sir\mam. Maine two moth pehle weight gainer use kiya tha. Usne mera weight to gain kiya but give me side effect. Like acne pimple on my face please give me solution? Thanks.
Mujhe kafi hair fall ho raha hai or baldness bhi hai to uske liye mai kya karu koi achi medicine ya kuch advice de.
Hi Doc, If I turn vegan, from where do I get daily requirements of protein and minerals needed for healthy body. Isn't it better to have all types of food instead of adapting a vegan lifestyle and do some sort of physical exercise daily. What is real benefit of turning vegan besides improved cholesterol level and less risk of diabetes and other lifestyle diseases.
I am 41 years old. In my house, we family members are using Plastic bottles to drink water usually in refrigerator also to make it cool in summer. It is also mentioned here that so far I know maximum numbers of people in Tripura using plastic bottle for drinking purpose which are selling in market. My question is that" Is it harmful for us" and If so, how much?
I'm not a morning person. But if I put off working out until the end of the day, I won't do it. How can I get my workout in?
I am 20 years old I am having pimples round my face I already applied several creams like adaclene but they are not working please recommend any creams if available thank you.
What are symptoms of arthritis? Is there any cure to it through medicines? Ayurvedic or allopathy- which is better?
He wants to make his wife pregnant but he couldn't due to lack of long time erection. What he should do.
Erectile dysfunction is a disorder where the person affected is unable to maintain or achieve an erection during sexual intercourse. As diabetes is a disorder that affects blood supply to organs, so the ability to achieve or maintain erections are impaired, as erections are dependent on proper blood supply to the penis. Fortunately, there are treatments for these symptoms and they are:
- Injection therapy and oral medications: Some medications are directly injected to the penis in order to facilitate erection, while certain other oral drugs are administered to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction which have a higher success rate in treating people who are diabetic than those who are not.
- Regular exercise and a healthy diet: Exercising on a regular basis combined with a healthy diet can reduce the symptoms of both diabetes as well as erectile dysfunction.
- Reviewing medications: Some medications used to treat blood pressure and depression can often cause erectile dysfunction. So, the medications should be reviewed by a doctor and, if necessary, should be changed.
- Usage of vacuum constriction devices: These devices are used to create a pump in the penis which facilitate the ability to maintain an erection and engage in sexual intercourse. It is reported to work in 80% of the cases.
- Penile implants: It is a surgical procedure where a penis implant is used to treat this disorder.
- Intraurethral therapy: In this treatment, the medicine is placed in the urethra of the penis in the form of suppository by an applicator. These medicines improve blood flow and thus facilitate a normal erection.
Related Tip: "Myths and Misconceptions About Erectile Dysfunction"