Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil S. Chauhan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil S. ChauhanYour feedback matters!
Acne (characterized by the clogging of hair follicles because of the excess oil and the dead skin cells) is one of the most common skin conditions, especially among women and it can bring about a lot of social anxiety as well as self esteem issues in people who suffer from it acutely. Acne may be caused by a host of factors such as lifestyle issues, diet, hormonal problems and heredity. To tackle these issues, homeopathy has some really effective medications which can be used to treat it holistically rather than just on the surface of the skin.
Let’s have a look at these medications.
1. Pulsatilla: A commonly used homeopathic medication, Pulsatilla is a very versatile medication that is used to treat many ailments. It is very effective on young girls who have just hit puberty and are suffering from acne breakouts. Pulsatilla is very effective in treating acne triggered by irregular and infrequent periods. Many girls who complained of acne breakouts just before the start of menstrual flow stated that they were greatly benefitted by the use of Pulsatilla.
2. Dulcamara: Many women and even some men complain about acne breakouts especially during season change. This happens when the hotter season changes in to the colder season or even the other way around. Dulcamara is a great medication to handle these break-outs during the change of seasons.
3. Silica: This is a medication made from sand or silica and is very effective in treating cases of pus within the acne. Silica is very effective in countering acne caused due to irregularities in the immune system. This medication is effective if the person is of a thin and slim build and is quite sensitive to cold air or water.
4. Natrum Muriaticum: If your acne is caused by hormonal discrepancies caused by conditions such as PCOD (enlarged ovaries marked by the formation of tiny cysts), or other reproductive organ disturbances, then Natrum Muriaticum is the best medication to treat your acne. This is also very effective in treating acne in both young boys and girls who are suffering due to hormonal changes within the body. It can also help curb excessive oil secretion on your skin to control acne.
5. Calcaria Sulphuricum: Sulphur related medications are another common treatment option for acne, although they have to be mixed and matched with other ingredients to properly target the causes. Sulphur also has great effectiveness on acne with pus formation. Ideal patients who should be administered Calcaria Sulphuricum may exhibit intolerance towards heat and would generally like to be in the cold. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
Doc I am 23 year old male and have a fat around my waist despite being slim and also I am tired most of the time without doing much.
I am 15 years old n I am gaining weight continuously due to junk food. I want to lose my weight as well as increase my height. Can you pls suggest a diet plan for a month which I can follow. I am really worried n want to lose weight. A proper diet plan for my age is all what I need. Thanks!
I have dark pigmentation on either side of my nose cause of nose pads from glasses. Used hydroquinone and kozilite. Nothing worked. Can you pls help me. Can the pigmentation go and look like rest of my skin. Is there any laser treatment that can remove it instantly rather than topical cream.
I am 21 years old, I am suffer from knee joint pain since from one year very hardly. Kindly suggest me the option to relieve from pain.
I'm 21 year old and I fell there is little pain in my testicle when I touch it and my testicle is big .tell me how to cure it and how to make it small.
My father is having problem of cervical decompression and having neurogenic bladder and said for operate. But my dad fear from operate a lot. Whole family tried to make him understand from 1 month but all in vain. Doctor said operation is necessary and needed fast as problem is increasing. Dad is in tension. Dad is in pain due to cervical decompression. But still in fear. How to solve this fear problem? Your answer is important for us.
A group of experts has reviewed all the existing studies and concluded that indeed there are alternative treatments for lowering blood pressure, with aerobic exercise leading the pack as far as strong evidence goes.
Other alternative treatments ? namely isometric handgrip and dynamic resistance exercises and guided breathing ?? also got high grades when it came to reducing high blood pressure in some patients, according to a scientific statement from the American Heart Association published online in the journal Hypertension.
"The evidence is not as strong for transcendental meditation and acupuncture, but they may help as well," said co?senior author Sanjay Rajagopalan, MD, professor of cardiovascular medicine at Ohio State University School of Medicine in Columbus.
For the report, an expert panel headed by the University of Michigan?s Robert D. Brook, MD, reviewed 1,000 studies published from 2006 to 2011. They divided the studies into three major classes of alternative treatments: behavioral therapies, noninvasive procedures and devices, and exercise. The panel did not review dietary and herbal treatments. Based on the level of evidence, they gave each an "A," "B," or "C" recommendation ?? with "A" being the highest ?? for implementation into clinical practice.
The panel found:
Exercise?based regimens did the best overall, with dynamic aerobic exercises getting an "A" class of recommendation, with a level of evidence of I, the highest possible.
Dynamic resistance exercises got a "B" and isometric handgrip exercises got a "C" grade, with levels of evidence of IIA and IIB, respectively.
Still, 4 weeks of isometric hand grip exercises resulted in some of the most impressive improvements in several studies ?? a 10% drop in systolic and diastolic BP. However, isometric exercise should be avoided among people with severely uncontrolled hypertension (180/110 mm Hg or higher).
In Noninvasive procedures or devices, device?guided breathing got a "B" with a level of evidence of II. Device?guided slow breathing proved most effective in lowering blood pressure when performed for 15?minute sessions three to four times a week.
Acupuncture also got a "B," but its level of evidence was III, meaning no benefit.
Among behavioral techniques, transcendental meditation and biofeedback both received "B" grades, with IIBs for levels of evidence. Yoga got a C, with level of evidence of III, or no benefit, as did other meditation techniques.
The alternative approaches that work reduce systolic blood pressure by only 2 to 10 mm Hg; whereas standard doses of a blood pressure?lowering drug reduce systolic blood pressure by about 10 to 15 mm Hg.
Alternative approaches are best for patients with blood pressure levels over 120/80 mm Hg who can?t tolerate or don?t respond well to standard medications.