Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil PranchapeYour feedback matters!
Hi am 27 years old I have one big problem on my face. There is one black horizontal line on my nose. Its very annoying. Its seems very dark I think it's a Melanie problem. Can you suggest any good medicine for that. And I have this black mark bellow my lower lips also Notes :no regular itching No allergy.
I am 35 years old, suffering from skin infections, skin irritations, allergies, rashes, applying night cream like keto, quadridrum, etc but not getting cured. Most of rashes are in my face which troubling me to shave daily. Kindly advice.
My face have many blemishes. These are not removing buy the face wash. So what can I do fo removing those blemishes.
My skin is degrading day by day. Since Jan 2015 my skin is degrading regularly. First of all in the starting my skin started burning and it seems like a smoke red. My skin started getting rough & dry then. Now even I got pores also in both my cheeks. Got eye bags now where even my veins under my eyes are easily visible. Consulted 2-3 dermatologists but did not receive any benefit. I am really getting tensed & frustrated now. Please suggest me something so that I can have the best solution for me.
Bathing soap vs. Body wash: what's better when you take a shower?
The most important part of skincare is keeping your skin cleansed and fresh. But before that, it is imperative to find the right product for the same. Skin type varies from person to person, and hence finding skincare goods most suited to your skin makes all the difference.
Bathing habits directly affect the quality of your skin, which involves picking the appropriate cleanse; i. E. Choosing between a body soap and body wash. Each has a different set of characteristics and comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Let's find out which one is better for your skin.
Why you should choose bathing soap bar:
- it is more effective in removing dirt through deep cleansing
- it is suited to skin that is excessively oily in nature as it contains ingredients that are highly effective in stripping off excess oil from the skin
Why you should not choose bathing soap bar:
- it tends to strip the skin of its natural oils and moisture, making it dry and flaky
- it is unhygienic in case of sharing between individuals as soaps tend to accumulate the dirt from your skin due to direct body contact
Reasons to pick a body wash:
- it has a very mild and gentle effect on the skin in comparison to soaps
- it keeps the skin moisturized by preserving natural oils
- it is more hygienic than bar soaps in case of interpersonal sharing
- it is the most suitable option for dry skin
Reasons to ditch a body wash:
- it contains a large amount of artificial additives and preservatives that can do more harm to your skin than good, giving rise to allergic reactions in some cases
So, who's the winner of the two?
You must certainly base the choice on what's best for your skin type. Body soap is more compatible with oily skin while dry skin is better suited for body wash. A body wash, however, is much more gentle on your skin.