Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil MishraYour feedback matters!
I have got pimple scars on my face and body. How can I remove it fast. Will you please suggest the best treatment for this problem ?
I have spots left after pimple actually dark spots clearly visible, I tried certain prescribed medicinal creams but there was no effect over them.
Dear sir Greetings of the day! Hey, I am Rajendra I am 23 year old and have less beard and wanted to have a goodship beard at least like a gentleman but can't able to cover it, please assist me as per the problem mentioned above Warm regards Rajendra.
I get back acne. Alot.nd it increases when I eat boiled eggs. As I can not leave boiled eggs. Is there any way to find out the root cause. Like some blood test, hormone test etc. So I can stabilize it.
Sir I am karan from delhi west. I am 21 years old. I have some pimple marks on my face. I use many cream, medicine, solution on my face but no results found please sir help me to get rid off this scare face.
Skin related - etching in mustache area very badly, something comes out like dandruff. Mustache area's skin is dry, with white spots.
I am a female 47 years old. My back itches all over and I feel like scratching all the time. Powder imitil gives temporary relief.
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
I have old pitted scars on my cheeks. I did all treatment like chemical peeling, derma etc. It's lightly fad it but after some month I noticed my scars as it is. I spend so much money but not got result .now I don't go for any other treatments. Pls suggest me any cream or gel which use for long time and naturally hell this problem. Pls help.
There are different types of skin and they need care according to their specific type. A secret to healthy skin is maintaining a daily skin care regimen. To construct a beneficial routine, it is important to know your skin type. Learn about the different types and its symptoms to identify your own.
Skin Types and their characteristics:
- Dry - You have rough, scaly and flaky skin, which lacks hydration.
- Oily - Greasy, excessive oil, particularly on the T-zone, is usually accompanied by large pores.
- Normal - Your skin is balanced with the right amount of hydration.
- Sensitive - Your skin gets irritated, red and itchy with the application of cosmetics and creams.
- Combination - Skin that exhibits the characteristics of both dry and oily skin
Here are some skin care techniques you can opt for according to your skin type:
- Combination or oily - Invest in a cleanser that controls excess oil. Wash your face with an oil-free soap, do not scrub, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. You might want to wipe your face with astringent or a toner afterward.
- Dry - Use cleansers which are devoid of alcohol and fragrance because they can dry out your skin even more. Remember to exfoliate your skin once a week to eliminate dead cells and flakes.
- Sensitive - Use a very mild cleanser with calming ingredients like aloe vera, chamomile, green tea, and oats.
2. Moisturize - Applying a moisturizer is an important skin in your regime. Irrespective of your skin type, you need a moisturizer. It helps to lock in hydration and prevent dryness. If you have oily skin, apply lightweight oil free moisturizers.
3. Sunscreen - Use a daily sunscreen which has protection against UVA and UVB rays with an SPF of 30. It can protect you against skin cancer and premature wrinkles.
Apart from following a skincare routine, you also need to have a healthy diet, proper sleep and wear minimal makeup.
Related Tip: How are birthmarks usually treated??