Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil MishraYour feedback matters!
HIII Doc. My name is shabin. I am 26 years old. I have hair losing problem (baldness. My father have also this. Now I am using finpecia (finasteride 1. Mg) capsule. One of skin doctor suggest me this. May I know the side effect of this medicine. And is there is any safe medicine for baldness. Thank you.
I've been suffering from palmar psoriasis for the last around one year. It is affecting my hands. Skin treatment is going on continuously but no seems to effective permanently. Can you please suggest what should I do? thanks.
I have black heads in a face. Many types of exercises was done but no positive result. What I should do.
I have a hair problem which is growing white due too continuous of water changing from 1 sate too another.
My skin is very oily and I get pimples very oftenly. Besides I too have number of dark spots. Please suggest me some curative measures.
I have acne disease. May I how I can prevent it. Oil control products note helping me. Can I get a suggestion?
How do you get cure from the side effects of betnovate C cream? When I first started using it, I dint know what it does and how it worked and sadly, I used it as a moisturizer as well for a year Now, I have excess hair on my face and I can not get out in the sun anymore it burns my skin and im having pimples all over my face now is there anyway possible I could get my old skin back?
I am sanathoi and I am a male aged 24 and I have acne and I have been takingtretin iso 10 for one month but nothing is improving please help.
Ingrown toenails have become a common trouble these days and there are many causes that are responsible for the same. Nail edges or corners mostly get affected by this trouble. It often appears to be a toenail infection while it is not so. Bigger toes are highly prone to this toenail issue; therefore you need to be very careful.
Before the issue can become serious, you should take careful steps to prevent the same. Medical advice is required so that the right treatment can be chosen, which gives you an instant relief from the symptoms. The skin around the nail becomes tender and might get swollen or hard coupled with a lot of pain in the toe.
Leading causes for ingrown toenails:
- Incorrect nail-cutting: If you make a mistake in cutting your toenail correctly, then you might face the situation of an ingrown toenail. Therefore, you should always finely concentrate while cutting your toenails with the help of any nail cutter. In most of the cases, curved or irregular nails are to be cut with great care.
- Wrong footwear: If you have chosen the wrong footwear, which create tremendous amount of pressure on your feet, it may develop this kind of nail condition. Only repeated or consistent usage of these kinds of footwear can develop this horrible situation. Sometimes, extremely tight stockings or socks can also be responsible for ingrown toenails.
- Improper hygiene: Acute foot hygiene needs to be maintained without any fail otherwise you will not be able to prevent ingrown nails. You should always keep your feet clean and dry. If your feet remain in contact with moisture for a long time, then this condition might arise. You can now use specialized solutions available in the market for washing the nails on your feet.
- Toenail injury: If you have any injury on your toenail, then it needs to be corrected as soon as possible otherwise the injury will get converted into ingrown nails. Which further results in acute painful sensations and these kinds of experiences are simply unbearable. Poor posture can bring injuries to your toenails. If you have any existing toe injuries, then you should try your level best for the speedy recovery of the same.
- Poor health-conditions: There are many health conditions, which result in ingrown toenails out of which diabetes is the most prominent one. Due to poor blood circulation, the nails on your feet get damaged internally resulting in ingrown nails.