Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunika Wasis
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunika WasisYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am looking for help in understanding if I can do workout at gym if I am planning to conceive, I am scared if workout will stop me from getting pregnancy ,please advice on healthy routines to get conceived soon,
Gallstones are bits of solid material that may be formed in the gall bladder. The gallbladder is a little organ located under the liver. You won't not know you have them until they've block your bile duct, causing pain that will need immediate medical intervention, and even hospitalisation in some cases.They may comprise of cholesterol, salt, or bilirubin, which consists of red platelets. Gallstones vary in size. They can be as little as a grain of sand or as even the size of an apricot in many cases.
Women are more likely to develop gallstones than men. Read on to know more:
Causes: There are a number of causes for this condition, especially in women. These causes are as follows:
- Intake of anti-conception medication pills, hormone trade treatment for menopause side effects, or pregnancy
- Malfunctioning of the gall bladder
- High cholesterol levels
- Gallstones may be created when there is excessive amount of cholesterol in the bile discharged by the liver. This bile normally separates the cholesterol and helps in the normal functioning of the liver and other digestive organs of the body.
- Bilirubin: Bilirubin is a substance created when your liver wrecks old red platelets. A few conditions, like cirrhosis of the liver and certain blood issues causes the liver to create more bilirubin than it ought to. This can lead to complicated conditions like gallstones.
- Bile: Your gallbladder needs to exhaust bile to be sound. In the event that it discharges its bile content, the bile turns out to be excessively thick which causes stones to shape.
- Weight: Being overweight or underweight can also cause a malfunction which can lead to the appearance of such stones. The diet also has a bearing in such cases.
- A yellowish tint in your skin or eyes, which can demonstrate jaundice
- Sickness or retching
- Clay coloured stools
- Pain in the right upper quadrant of your stomach area
- Other digestive issues
Numerous individuals with gallstones may be asked to go through surgery to remove the gallbladder. These include the following:
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy: The specialist passes instruments, a light, and a camera through a few little cuts in the midsection.
- Open cholecystectomy: The specialist makes bigger cuts in the belly to expel the gallbladder. You may have to spend a couple days in the hospital after the operation.
- Without getting operated: If you have a mild condition and your specialist feels you shouldn't have an operation, he may recommend medicines like chenodiol, ursodiol, or both. These medications work by dissolving cholesterol stones. One may experience mild loose motions as a side effect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
I got pregnancy test positive on 11-9-17 my last period on 9-8-17. On 21-9-17 I got only gestational sac no yolk sac. Light spotting from 15-9-17. On 21-9-17 bleeding and spotting 5 to 6 times. On 22-9-17 big maroon dark spot and period like big bleeding in black colour. What does it mean. Why it happens. Either there is any chance of pregnancy chances. I have irritation in vagina also.
Do I get any std or STI or HIV or AIDS? Last 10 days before a transgender done a blow job for me. And I am only received that. And before this itself I have a low immune power. Do I need to undergo any test? If yes means what test I need to do and where in chennai and what's the cost of the test? Please kindly give me a brief answer because I was worrying about this for past 10 days and this is the first time I did and I won't do this anymore please.
Our team at swaarnim naturscience limited conducted a detailed study and research on the medicinal qualities of cow urine, following which we were able to develop jain's cow urine therapy, an effective method to fight various types of bone diseases and calcium deficiency.
A study conducted on 122 patients average age 55 years who were suffering from bone diseases and calcium deficiency last 7 years, resulted in about 71 percent relief in physical sufferings.
Cow urine is scientifically proven to enhance the anti-microbial effects of antibiotic and antifungal agents. The invention relates to a novel use of cow urine as activity enhancer and availability facilitator for bioactive molecules, including anti-infective agents. The invention has direct implication in drastically reducing the dosage of antibiotics, drugs and anti-infective agent while increasing the efficiency of absorption of bio-active molecules, thereby reducing the cost of treatment and also the side-effects due to toxicity.
- Use of bioactive fraction from cow urine as a bio-enhancer of anti-infective, anti-cancer agents and nutrient. The invention relates to a novel pharmaceutical composition comprising an effective amount of bio-active fraction from cow urine as a bioavailability facilitator and pharmaceutically acceptable additives selected from anticancer compounds, antibiotics, drugs, therapeutic and nutraceutic agents, ions and similar molecules which are targeted to the living systems.
- A composition useful for protecting and/or repairing dna from oxidative damages said composition comprising cow urine having components benzoic acid, and hexanoic acid, with ammonia content of the composition ranging between 5-15mg/l, and optionally along with anti-oxidants; and a method of protecting and/or repairing dna from oxidative damages using composition of claim 1, said method comprising steps of estimating the amount of folded dna in a sample, mixing the said composition to the said dna either before or after the exposure of the dna to the oxidatively dna-damaging agent, and determining percentage folded dna in the mixture showing protection and/or repair of dna from oxidative damages.
- Therapeutic qualities of our products
The ingredients of our ayurvedic products have the following qualities
Im a sexually active girl I had itching n irritation in my vagina with no foul smell or discharge. So I used clotrimazole vaginal gel. Now I am getting a red liquid thing out which is not as thick as mucus nor it is like blood. So may I know why this is happening n my periods date is after 3 days i.e 8th.
Gluten allergy refers to the abnormal reaction of the immunity system that is caused as a result of the protein content in the wheat grain. Wheat is normally composed of the two main protein variants called glutenins and gliadins, combining together to form gluten. This gluten induces particular immunoglobulin E (IgE) mediated responses and leads to various symptoms of wheat allergy. Regardless of what your gluten intolerance reactions are, they can be easily treated with proper homoeopathic treatments and medications.
Gluten intolerance can lead to atopic dermatitis and in most cases, urticarial and asthma. In some rare instances, it leads to exercise induced anaphylaxis. It is important to note here that the gluten intolerance should never be confused with celiac disease, which can be explained as sensitivity to gluten in wheat and various other grains. People who are suffering from celiac disease must try to avoid rye, barley and oats. Wheat comprises of four allergens namely, albumin, gladian, globulin and wheat gluten.
What should you not eat?
If you are suffering from gluten intolerance, then you must stay away from breads, crackers and cookies as well as other baked foods along with certain beverages such as beer, ale and malted milk. It is advised to stay away from ice cream, batter fried items, burgers and other items containing meat loaf and follow a restrictive diet altogether. There are various other sources of gluten, and you must speak with your doctor to find out which food items are restricted for your health condition and what are the possible homoeopathic treatments for alleviating gluten allergy?
How can homoeopathy help in treating gluten intolerance?
Homoeopathy is regarded as a popular system of medicine where the selection of medicines is done by assessing the individual health condition and medical history of the patient. As far as therapeutic medication is taken into consideration, there is a wide array of medications available for treating wheat allergy, and you must consult a doctor before administering any medication. The best part of the homoeopathic treatment is that it doesn’t cause any side effects, and you will be able to get rid of your problem of gluten intolerance entirely with homoeopathic medications.
Homeopathy is normally termed to be organic and natural treatment, which has been going on for a very long time and is gaining popularity across the globe today. However, it is very important for you to understand how the treatment works and what are the restrictions imposed for helping in the eradication of the gluten intolerance. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!