Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunayana DubeYour feedback matters!
Dear Mam, My father is suffering from herpes disease. It start from head and spread till lips. Please advise, is it harmful to eyes,.
My partner had her periods ending on 14th August and we had unprotected sex until around 21st and 22nd. When is the latest to know that she has conceived? What are the symptoms to know about pregnancy before she skips her periods which is due on 10th next month. Any inputs will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Hi, i'm an 8 months pregnant lady, All of sudden from 2-3 days, no proper motion at all and acidity is increasing everyday along with that my throats are burning like hell whenever I eat anything, please suggest me something to make it proper.
Fishes are depositories of the good nutrients that are essential for maintaining the optimal health of the human body. Broadly speaking, fishes have high protein and low-fat content, which helps to boost up the metabolism and immunity of the body. A fish meat in the diet is very often suggested by doctors for women during their pregnancy, even to the women who are vegetarians.
There are certain dishes which are low on mercurial content and high on minerals and beneficial acids, which are recommended to consume during pregnancy. These include fishes like Salmon, Anchovies, Herring, Sardines, Trout, Pollock, Catfish, Atlantic and Pacific Mackerel. As per the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) pregnant women can safely eat up to 12 ounces (340 grams) of seafood in a given week. Here are certain reasons which make fish consumption essential for a pregnant woman.
- The presence of omega-3 fatty acids - One of the main highlights of fish meat is Omega-3 fat or Omega-3 fatty acids. It is a form of unsaturated fatty acid that is commonly found in fish oils secreted by the meat of the fish. These acids, mainly help the baby to develop its brain and the eyesight faster and better. Additionally, it also helps in energy storage, oxygen transport, cell membrane function, and regulation of inflammation in the mother's body.
- Low Fat Substitute - It is a known fact that fishes are rich sources of protein and vitamins like Vitamin C and D. They are usually low on all forms of fat, saturated fat and fatty acids. This helps to avoid fat accumulation in the fetus as well as in the mother's body.
- Better development of the baby - It is a scientifically proven fact that, higher fish consumption by women during their pregnancy is associated with increased cognitive scores, and decreased the risk of autistic symptoms (a brain development disorder found in children).
Conclusively, fishes have always been a desirable food to consume during pregnancy by women. But, you should always be careful while fish consumption, due to pollutants like mercury and PCBs (Polychlorinated biphenyls, which is a form of a chemically reactive substance), which are harmful to the baby as well as the mother.
As we know summer is going to start means it is end of winter. It generally starts from March till June. This is hottest season.
Our god has beautiful creation that food given to us according to season. Here I want to discuss about fruit which we should must consume during summer season. They protect from dehydration and keep nourished more than ever:-
1: Mango: This is the kung of all fruits. Specially it is summer fruit. IT contains 81 gm of water, 0.6 gm of protein, 0.4 gm of protein, 17 gm of carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and some antioxidants. It prevent constipation, manage heart problem, Treat anaemia, contribute in hair growth.
2: Watermelons: Containing 95.8 gm of water and very little carbohydrate, protein, fat, vitamins. This is rich source of iron about 8 gm .It contains lycopene which makes our skin young and prevent cancer.
3: Muskmelon: Musk melons are a powerhouse of health. It containing so many nutrients like Carbohydrate, Protein, Dietary Fibre, Sodium, Vitamin, Folic Acid, Niacin, calcium, magnesium, potassium, Carotenoids. It has a super high percentage of water, available in summer give cooling and hydrating effect. Their seeds contain many health benefits as well.
4: Grapes: One of the best fruit for summer containing 79 % water, vitamins, minerals. A poly-phenolic phytochemical compound (a antioxidants) found which protect from heart disease, nerve disease, Alzheimer, Anaemia, viral and fungal disease. It contains those nutrients which are equivalent to mother milk.
5: Lychee: A juicy fruit lychee have been said treasure of nutrients like carbohydrate, vit-C, vit-A, vit—B complex, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, etc. These are best for skin health i.e pimples and wrinkles. They also contain betacarotein, oligonol which keep our heart healthy. They are best remedy for cancers, cough, cold, sore-throat and also helpful in weight reduction.
Dietician says that the best way to lose weight is through a weight loss diet. Every second or third person you meet wishes to lose weight now a days. So, if you wish to lose weight, the best way to lose weight is by following weight loss plans with a proper diet to lose weight. The Lucknow dietician says that, the best weight loss diet is:
Weight loss plans:
- Dietician says that the best weight loss diet is the one that includes the intake of:
- Whole eggs- Since they are high in protein and contain good fats, eggs are best if you need to lose weight.
- Leaf greens- Leafy greens such as spinach, kale etc. should be included in your weight loss plan. They have several properties which make them perfect for a weight loss diet.
- Beans and legumes- Best way to lose weight is to include beans and legumes in your diet to lose weight. This includes lentils, kidney beans etc. These are high in protein and fibre; these two nutrients are good in making you feel satiated.
- Soups- Also include soups in your diet to lose weight. Soups are very healthy and also contain fewer calories. Include various vegetable soups in your diet plan for weight loss.
- Fruits- Intake lots and lots of fruits in your diet. For a diet plan for weight loss, fruits are a must.
- Chia seeds- Chia seeds are also known to aid in weight loss. They are very nutritious as well. So chia seeds should also be included in your diet to lose weight.
- Salmon- Salmon fish is extremely healthy. It is satiating, and also keeps you full for a longer time with fewer calories. Salmon is very high in protein and it is loaded with other necessary nutrients as well. Therefore, salmon should be a part of your diet to lose weight and your weight loss plan.
- Online diet plans: Dietician says that today online diet plans are very effective. Various online dieticians suggest online diet plans for best way to lose weight, various diet plans for weight loss, and other weight loss plans. Various nutritionists and dieticians have online clinics now a day. They can tell you the best way to lose weight through diet food.
My wife is lose interest in physical relation since last 4 years now situation is very worst, when ever I insist her she denied and if she ready force fully it was like rap what should we do?
I am 35 year old with Fallopian tube blocked and one living child. what are my chances of success in ivf.
Good morning Doctor, I'm 28 years old & have a baby girl of 7 months. My current FBS is 211.60 & PPBS is 237 (Tested on 30th August) & my gynaecologist has prescribed Metformin 500 mg. However, she has asked me to confirm with a physician. My personal skepticism is, if it would have any adverse effects on milk production or on any other count. In addition to Metformin, I'm on Thyronorm 50 mcg as well. Kindly advise and oblige. Regards.
I'm 22years female. Married an years ago and TTC for past 8months with pcod and thyroid. Hormone tablets stopped working on my body and so I started acupuncture treatment. Acupuncture treatment was effective but now i'm having periods for past 50 days. Bleeding is not stopping even in acupuncture. Suggest me what should I do further (I don't want to take any hormone tablets or medicine)
For how much time period it cant be found Like if a person takes for 2-3 yrs continuously and then make a check up of pregnancy still it cant be found then can Dr. Say that she cant become mother.
While meditation can improve your overall well being considerably, it can take some time for you to master this art, especially if you're a beginner. Follow these simple do’s and don’ts, even if you’re a novice, you can be well on your way to finding inner peace, happiness, focus and the holistic health benefits that come with the daily practice of this art (and science).
The Don’ts of Meditation
1. Don’t do it with too many expectations
It can do more harm than good if you go into meditation with a baggage of expectations. You need to go into it with an open mind, while letting go of all your hopes, goals and expectations. Most importantly, to experience inner peace and stillness, you have to persevere, even if the results do not match your expectations.
2. Don’t worry about interruptions
Meditation is all about letting go and learning to go with the flow. So, don’t get flustered if you experience interruptions and have to get back to your meditative mindset several times.
3. Don’t look upon meditation as a quick-fix for your problems
Considered to be an effective treatment for stress and worries, meditation should not be taken up with the thinking that your problems would be resolved in no time. The effects of meditation may not show up for months to come. Patience is the key when it comes to meditation.
The Do’s of Meditation
4. Do meditate in a quiet spot
Whether you’re doing it alone, at home or in a group, it is always good to meditate in a place where you will not be distracted by your surroundings. Your meditation can break even at the slightest noise, so pick the quietest spot possible.
5. Do meditate in a group
For a beginner, meditating alone can be difficult and discouraging. You require a great deal of mental effort and determination to just sit still and not do anything. So, it’s good to go at it with the help of others who have been practicing it for sometime as their struggles and experiences may teach you a lot.
6. Do take the help of technology to improve your meditation
Apart from books, even technological tools like podcasts and apps can aid in improving your meditation knowledge and skills. While podcasts on meditation can be downloaded and viewed anytime, anywhere; apps can be used to time your meditation or even to divert any calls or messages that you may receive while you’re meditating, thus, preventing any form of distraction.
7. Do experiment and vary your practice
In order to stave off boredom that might arise from pursuing just one kind of meditation style, you could vary your practice with a myriad of meditation styles, ranging from a body targeted meditation to a breath focused one.
8. Always opt for the sitting position
It’s extremely important to get your body to differentiate between sleep and meditation. The body of a beginner can easily mistake meditation for sleep. For this reason, it is best to be always in a seated position when meditating. You could use blankets or pillows to increase your comfort level.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.