Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunaina Dube
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunaina DubeYour feedback matters!
Please suggest me what can I do because m very much worried not having my periods by 18 days, one gynecologist suggest me mandate tablet after that again m not getting result, I had blood test got 1.20 result many time tested through pregnancy kit but negative response please suggest me what can I do, m very worried.
Being an agriculture based country, India awaits the arrival of the monsoons. The monsoon rains are the most beneficial source of water for the crops in India. But with the advent of the monsoons, a variety of diseases also approach the country. Diseases like malaria and typhoid are very common during the monsoons. These diseases make you terribly weak when afflicted with them.
Given below are a few of the monsoon diseases and how Ayurveda will help you combat with them:
- Cholera: The presence of the bacteria V.Cholerae causes you to suffer from cholera. Lemon renders the bacteria inoperative and cucumber helps to ease the symptoms of cholera. Liquefied onion with mint and vinegar is extremely essential to recover from cholera.
- Typhoid: Ambarbaris is composed of citric and malice acids which help in treating the fevers caused while suffering from typhoid. It also controls the occurrence of diarrhea. Apart from ambarbaris, neem also helps to treat the typhoid inflicted fevers.
- Dysentery: The most basic treatment available for dysentery is the bark of kurchi or kantaja. In case you are suffering from constipation, isabgol will be extremely helpful in that case. For chronic dysentery, a preparation made of mercury and sulphur, called 'rasa parpati' might be advised.
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A is a water and food borne disease, which is very common during the monsoons. One of the symptoms of Hepatitis A is jaundice. Ambarbaris is very efficient in curing jaundice. Kanphool or dandelion is very powerful in curing Hepatitis A along with other liver conditions. Kasni improves bile secretion in the liver. Hence it is useful while recovering from hepatitis A.
- Malaria: Malaria is a disease which is borne by mosquitoes. It is another common monsoon disease. Afsanthin is an Ayurvedic component which helps to diminish the effects of the fevers caused due to malaria. Amla, which has a high quantity of vitamin C, helps to restore the lost Vitamin C content in the body. Neem can also be used to recover from malaria. Shikakai is another Ayurvedic remedy that helps curtail the fever caused by malaria. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I did intercourse with my gf without protection. I know that mine was not ejaculated. But she is telling that she did not get periods now. What should we do now?
I don't have aids but I have a question related. Aids happen when healthy blood comes in contact with hiv positive blood. Right? What if a healthy person doing sex with several healthy people (who do not have any hiv or anything)? Will that cause aids?
I am 22 Years old (female. I am gaining my weight as I am suffering from periods irregular. Please tell me about this.
Ayurveda empowers an adjusted condition of being to bolster great health. This adjusted state incorporates blending the psyche, body and soul. Amid this seasonal transition, we need to help you to remember strategies you can use to balance out and fortify your prosperity. The accompanying rundown of tips can help you get your equalization on.
- Develop a positive mentality: You can't pick your encounter in your ordinary life, whether it is a road turned parking lot or a rainbow. Be that as it may, you can simply develop a state of mind of taking a gander at the brighter side of things and not ingest the toxicity of any experience. It will make you a Sattvik individual who is benevolent, pardoning and strong to great and terrible times.
- Adjust yourself to nature: Natural biorhythms are continually influencing our psyche and body. Our cognizant endeavors to take after every day standard and seasonal routine will help us keep any irregularity. The unstoppable force of life is a genuine supply of energy and there is no explanation behind us to feel drained and exhausted. Interfacing with lively components of nature dispels depression and fills our existence with trust, euphoria and inexhaustible positive vitality.
- Tangible regulation: Don't give your faculties a chance to take you for a wild ride. As indicated by Ayurveda tactile abuses and mishandle is the primary stage to make any awkwardness and illness. It debilitates your Mind and commits you inclined of repeating errors of judgment (pragya-aparadha). Controlling tactile longings will make a steady mind, which is most vital for settling on life-feeding choices. An every day routine of Meditation will help you accomplish the somewhat easily.
- Detoxify: Get the Ama out. We resemble a vivid embroidered artwork woven together of our surroundings and our faculties, alongside our body, psyche and soul. As an individual we are a system of vitality and data in another inconceivable sea of vitality and data. Keeping the bodies clean is the initial move towards feeling fundamental and fiery.
- Keep all the moving parts moving: Transformation and change is consistent in the body. Physical activity and development will enhance flow help in detoxification and will develop a sentiment delicacy and solidness. The medicinal examination says, 'Maturing Heart prompts a maturing Brain'. Day by day practice alone is a standout amongst the most effective against maturing exercises that interface your heart and cerebrum. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.