Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SumithYour feedback matters!
Hello, my age is 49 ,There is a pain in my joints and my uric acid is 7, I am a badminton player, when I take medicine it will be fine but when I don't there is pain starts in my joints and legs. So guide me which doctor ,medicine and food is helpful for me.
My back pains a lot. At times pain becomes more. I am not able to study even what do I do? please suggest me? I cant sit for a long time.
I have knee pain so l can walk fast? How much time can l walk in a week? L want to loss weight also.
My mother in law is 65 yrs. Old has pain at the back and this pain divides from back to toes while standing and walking .We are unable to predict the cause of this. Her weight is 94 kgs. Kindly suggest the best way to come out of this problem.
I am not getting morning erections from a few days. I am feeling low on sexual urges these days. Even If I get an erection, I am not able to hold it for long. What can be the cause of it? Everything was fine a week back. What can cause this sudden change?
I am 30 years old, from one month I am having joint pains in fingers and legs, I went to orthopaedics doctor they are telling it will take 1-2 months but not cured. I want to know why this pains are coming. Please suggest me.
My wife have chronic leg pain problem at night some times she start crying I consult many doctors but no one could help us she suffering from thyroid problem please help us.
I am having some nerves pain particularly hand and leg when I am tensed or over stressed. What to do.?
Sir I want to tell my back is full of pain in 2 or 3 working days I do not work properly I am very lazy and my hand and leg do not work properly so please give me a advice.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.