Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sukhpreet PatelYour feedback matters!
Hi am 7 week pregnant lady. At this time am suffering frm heave sneeze and sinusitis and heavy cough while am consulting a doctor she advised to take a herbex expectorant syrup and cipla tablet for cold. Is it affect create any side effect problem for my baby kindly reply.
Respected Doctors, The question I am asking have already been answered sorry for questioning again. Next month I am going to marry so how can I protect my wife by getting pregnant. I have already been answered to use condoms and medicine like I-Pill but I want to know that is there any natural way to have a safe sex so my wife would not get pregnant or which can make less possibility to get pregnant. One more question Are medicines safe like I-pill or any other ,does it has any side effect?
I'm married recently. My husband wants sex but I'm scared. I want to know will it cause anything to my vagina.
It's my 47th day of pregnancy. I am feeling so tired all the time. I feel giddiness, body pains, hunger ,I always want to sleep. Can you suggest me if I can work?
Need to have second baby .we are trying but no result. My age is 40 and wife is at 35 years. My first son age is 9 years.
I am 2 and a half month pregnant. I have a previous miscarriage of 4 month. My doctor has advice me for stitching. Is it safe. I also have a subsaptate uterus. What is chances for healthy baby.
My question is related to how much quantity of meal has to be taken to make good health to work for long time please suggest of quantity to eat for good health.
I have 4 months pregnancy. For the last 3 4 days I have cold and cough what should I take in this condition. Please suggest.
Hello sir I am 28 years old and I have one baby boy but before 10 days I miss my period and I checked at home but it is negative. So please tell me am I pregnate? Or not what should I do I have more pain in my back.
Hi Sir as I said about my wife age 32 year weight 75 kg is suffering from irregular period problem with scanty bleeding continues to four five days is also suffering from migraine problem. Can u please suggest me medical advice with period of treatment. Thank you sir
I hav irregular periods from last 3 months. Almost around 18-20 days. I hav heavy bleeding in starting two days n thn rest two very less. Sometimes periods stays for two days. Why?
I am 30 years old. I am planning for pregnancy, but my AMH level was very low at 0.59. Can I become pregnant naturally. Doctor told IVF is only option. Is it true.
I am 29 years and female and 1 am 5 weeks pregnant. I did a HCG test and its 89.48 and I consult my doctor she told me I'm pregnant and recently I when and visit my doctor in the evening and she did my urine test and it show negative and she told me that it can be a chemical pregnancy or tubal pregnancy. I did another home test in the morning and it's positive so I'm really confused what to do? I don't have any symptoms like bleeding, cramp and nausea what should I do?
My best friend is 17 years old and she had her periods on 8 April 2016 and she always have periods for 7 days . From 8 April her periods over on 14 and on 15 April her and her boyfriend had an intercourse with the protection of 2 condoms and they did one time. A day on the regular basis but on 20 April her boyfriend think that may be condom is leak so to prevent her he gave him unwanted 72. To prevent any type of pregnancy after that my best friend had again had period on next day after consuming that contraceptive pill on 21 April after that she again had a period for max 5 days .and she lives her regular life . After that my best friend and her boyfriend again had an intercourse on next month on 2 may again with the help of protection that is 1 condom and had a sex for max 20 minutes . Doctor I just want to know that my friend had not her periods till today from 2 may today is 12 June she didn't had any period I want to know what is this? Is this a early sign of pregnancy or anything else or. This is because of that earlier my friend had periods 2 times in a month that is in April . Doctor I really want to know that what I can do for her. She is in a big dilemma very much depressed she think that she. Might be pregnant doctor please tell what the problem why she don't had her periods. Please tell me fast.
Doctor I had take a single tablet of i-pill on 21 dec and my last periods that was 10 nov but I got my periods on 28 dec and know its 5 jan. Its know 8th day my periods are still not stop till now. Why its so long please help is there any problem?
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.